Chapter 16: Trip

Should we be everyday ?

Jihyo finished her shower just in time, she barly got the time to dress herself that she heard her doorbell.

Knowing who was knocking at her door at 9pm, she ran and open it. When she saw her guest, a huge smile formed on her face.

-"Oppa~" she said happily and hugged him.

He lift her and quickly close the door behind.

-"Let me enter before hugging me, what if some paparazzis take some shots of you in my arm." he had his serious face.

-"Mianhe, but I missed you." she pouted, "How can you be sulky when we're having skinship ?"

He laughed "Arasso, don't be upset, I just don't want us to be in highlights of magazines, it won't be good for your carrer."

She felt touched for him to always be thoughtful about her work but also she felt sorry, to have to hided because of her

-"Let's stop talking about that, come I ordered dinner" she took his hand and dragged him to her living room.

-"Really ? Ho, chicken ! That's good I'm hungry." They sat down next to each other and started eating. Gary gathered his courage and told Jihyo: 

-"MongJi-ha... I told someone about us."

-"Hu really ? Well I know that we agreeded about keeping our relation secret but I told someone too, well I haven't really told him because he knew already, I just confirmed his thoughts, you know JaeJoong, after you brough me at home that night, he asked me and as he's a trustful dongsaeng I told him. I hope you don't mind." She spoke so fast that he thought he might need subbtittles.

-"No.. I don't. Of course he knew because in the street that night you started yelling oppa saranghae to me."

-"Hehe.. Yes I was a bit drunk" she said with aegyo.

-"Jihyo I wasn't talking about someone like this, not a friend... I.. I told my mom."

-"What ?" Jihyo chuckled with her food. "Rea..ly ?"

-"Yes, I didn't wanted too, but without being carefull I told her."

-"And.. What did she said ?" Jihyo was curious about his mom thought, she haven't think about such things that saying her parents she was in love.

-"Well... She is worried I guess because I'm her older son. And also she want to meet you."

Jihyo put her Mong expression on. She was speechless, and needed time to think about that idea, meeting his parents.

-"I won't force you to meet her, you can take your time to think about that idea, it's just that I promised her I'll tell you she want to meet you."

-"Yes... To tell the truth, the idea of meeting your parents or to you meeting mine haven't crossed my mind before tonight. I don't know if everything will be ok."

-"I understand why your worried and I'm sorry but don't feel burden by that meeting, take your time to think about the idea. Let's clean the dinner" he stood up and start cleaning, she stood up too and helped him.

-"Come here, you wanted skinship right hehe " he went closer to her holding her waist and kissed her.

-"Have you done packing your things ?" he asked her after he broke the kiss still holding her waist.

-"Yes, I'm done." she smiled.

As Jihyo had finish her filming, she had some days off, Gary already promised her a trip so he cleared his schedchules and prepared everything. To avoid the traffic and paparazzis, they leaved at night, Gary driving his car, while Jihyo was fighting against sleep.

-"Ooppa, where are we going by the way ?" she yawned, scretching her arms.

-"Gyeongsangbuk-do"

-"Oh, really where in Gyeongsangbuk-do ?"

-"Pohang."

-"Pohang ? Pohang ? Oppa, it's my hometown...." she was confused but also exited to come back home.

-"I know, I thought that, as it should be a while since you came back in your hometown because of your busy schedchules, you'll like comming back home." He said checking her expression.

-"Yes, I.. I love it, thank you oppa, I'm so exited to come back !"

He smiled widely, "Sleep now, we still have four hour on the road."

-"Will you be ok ? Driving at night for four hours ? I can drive too if you want."

-"No, it's ok, just sleep, I know you're tired. I can see dark circles under your eyes. Just sleep, you're not pretty with panda eyes." he joked.

-"Ya!" she playfully hit his arm.

-"Carefull, carefull, Agashii I'm driving don't bother your driver."

-"Then don't say I'm not pretty." she pouted, he smiled at how cute she was.

-"Well, don't you remember when you said on RunningMan that I was ugly ? I don't care what the other are saying but I can't hear it from you !" he said with his joking tone.

-"You pissed me that day that's why.."

-"You know that you're the prettiest girl I never see."

-"Cheesy... You saw a lot of girl haven't you ?" she .

He smiled at the jealous tone she had. After 30 minutes she fell asleep.

They finally arrived in Pohang, in front of the hotel Gary had book for them. It was past 2am, he woke up Jihyo, they took their belongings and entered in the hall of the hotel, Gary wasn't desguise but he didn't took his LeeSSang cap, or shirt. Jihyo was the one covered from head to toe, she had a cap on, with sunglasse and mask. Like this even if the hotel employee would reconized Gary they wouldn't reconnized Jihyo. The took the key of their room and took the elevator. When they got in the room, Jihyo's eyes sparkled.

-"Oppa, it's so nice here !" She started to take a look at every corner of the room, while Gary put their suitcase in the dressing. She back hugged him.

-"Thank to you I'll be able to power up here, it's really nice."

Gary turned to face her and she kissed his cheek then she hugged him tightly.

-"Someone loves skinship..." he teased responding to her hug and kissed her neck.

-"I missed you. And know that I finally have days off, I can't be happier than passing those days with you."

-"Me too, I missed you" he answered blushing by Jihyo's confession then he kissed her passionatly on the lips. Broking the kiss to breave, Jihyo jumped on the huge size bed. She was exited like a little kids leaving for the first time in vacation and because she slept four hours in the car she wasn't really tired at that time. Gary joined her and sat on the bed.

-"Wanna shower first ?" he gently asked her.

-"Anio, just go first, I'll unpack my things while you're in the bathrom."

He nooded, took his things and made his way thru the shower. Jihyo started to unpack her case and put her clothes on the wathrobe. After Gary's done with his shower, Jihyo quickly got into the bathroom to take a quick shower too. When she stepped out she found Gary on the bed, his eyes were closed. She laied on the bed and snuggled against Gary. She looked at him and leaned for a kiss on his lips. It was a sweet kiss, she had her eyes closed and her lips were pressing against his. She opened her eyes and saw Gary's gaze, he was staring at her, she felt a smiled forming in the kiss. She broke it and went on top of him, she planted kisses on his neck. He could smell her scent, her hair were smelling like flower. She was sit on top of him, on his belly but thank for him, as Jihyo's really light he wasn't burdened by her sitted on top of him.

-"Jihyo-ya, it's ticklish.." he said to her with a tired voice. She stopped at his sentence.

-"You want me to stop ?" she sound decapointed, her boyfriend wasn't enjoying her kisses.

-"It's not like that" He hold both of her hands in his.

-"Don't tell me you just... want us to.... sleep right ?" her voice trailed off, she was embarassed.

He grinned at her, seeing her rosy cheeks, he carassed it and responded:

-"Not if you don't want us to." and he lift up his head to kissed her.

She kissed all over his face, his neck, his collarbone, she bited his jaw line. She was still on top of him, he started to carassed her back, lifting her shirt, caressing her belly. As she was non-stop kissing him everywhere, he grinned:

-"I love that side of you, Bad Jihyo.."

That night was full of love.

-----

Jihyo woke up hearing water's sound, she hardly opened her sleepy eyes, she took a look around but her man wasn't on the bed with her, just then she saw Gary comming out from the bathroom, he was only wearing a towel covering his lower body.

-"Oh, you're awake." he smiled to her, and walked thru the bed, bent down and gave her a sweet morning kiss. "What do you want for breakfast ? I'll call the room service." he said as he gave her the RoomService menu. She slowly sat on the bed, covering her body with the white sheet, she analyzed the whole menu and said :

-"Oppa, let's pick the French breakfast ! It looks delicious." she gave him a warm smile.

His heart melt seeing her like that, "Ok, I'll call them, you can go take a morning shower his you want"

-"Ok, I will." She stood up, holding tighlty the sheet covering her. "I love you oppa" she said and kissed his cheek, then rushed to the bathroom and locked the door.

Gary stood there, smiling like an idiot, he was just feeling happy. He got back his sense and called for theire breakfast. After Jihyo's shower, they sat down and started to eat their already arrived breakfast. The breakfast was made of black coffee, orange juice, pastries as croissants, bread, butter and jam. They enjoyed the food. While they were eating silently, Jihyo was to busy munching her food, Gary looked at her and said:

-"Jihyo-ya, Oppa have some buissness to do this afternoon from 2pm to 4:30pm so I though that you could go and see your mom and family, I bet they're missing you a lot."

-"Oh, really..." she was a little sad to not be able to spend the afternoon with him. But she cheered up at the idea to see her family, "well you're right I'll go see my mom, I bet she'll kill me for not have seen her early as soon as I'll open the door."

-"I can imagine what she must feel when you're not around her, I miss you each time you're not next to me, I even missed you when you were in your shower earlier." he joked. She laughed.

They enjoyed their time till they both leaved the hotel, Gary fetched Jihyo to her mom's home, and then got back to the hotel. Actually he did not have buisness to take care of as he said to Jihyo, he had lied to her because he knew that she was really missing her family but she wouldn't have agree to go see her mom leaving Gary alone at the hotel. Back at the hotel he sat at the table, took a piece of paper, a pen and worked on lyrics.

------

Jihyo rung the bell at her mother's house, a young woman opened the door.

-"Omo, Sung Im-ha !!"

-"Omma !"

The two hugged each other, Jihyo's mother dragged her to the living room.

-"My daughter how are you doing ?"

-"I'm fine omma. And you how are you ?"

-"Well, your brother and sister said they miss you and we all went to see your movie, Jackal ! It was amazing, my daughter you were so pretty." Her mother was holding both of Jihyo's hands in hers, she couldn't stop give warm comments to her daughter. It has been a while since Jihyo last visited her mother.

-"Thank omma, I miss you so much, I'm sorry I couldn't come earlier but you know I was really busy."

-"Of course I know. Sung Im-ha is everything ok with your compagny ?"

-"Yes, why ?"

-"I know it's been a while since you broke up with Beak-shii, and he's still the CEO right ?" Jihyo haven't presented that man to her parents, but when she decieded to broke up with him she called her mother to let her know she was celibate again.

-"Ah, you meant that... Yes everything is ok, actually omma...."

-"Yes ? What ?"

-"Omma, I'm seeing someone...."

-"What ?"

-"I'm sorry, I didn't told you sooner but I'm saying it to you now so.."

-"Are you sure you're not making another mistake ?"

-"Anio omma, this time it's different. He is different. He really loves me and I love him."

-"Can he make you happy ?"

-"He already is." she smiled brightly at her mother.

-"Well, for now I have nothing to say... But I'll only accept him if I find he's a good guy when meeting him." she smiled back at her daughter.

-"Arasso omma, one day I'll introduce him to you. Oh omma it's already this late, I have to go !"

She hugged her mom a last time, bid goodbye and leaved to her hotel.

-"You looked happy my daughter, you're actually prettier. I hope you found the one this time." said her mother to herself.

-------

Jihyo got back to her hotel room and was surprised to find Gary inside, working on something.

-"Oh, you're already here ? I though you had important things to do ?" she asked him while going toward him.

-"Yes, actually I just worked on some lyrics... So how was your time with your mother ?"

She back hugged him : "It was great ! Thank you Kang Gary." She kissed his cheek.

-"Should we watch a movie ?" he asked her.

-"Why not ?"

They cuddled on the couch, watching a movie, Jihyo in Gary's arms. After the movie ended they Gary teased Jihyo,

-"You would be able to play the main lead role because you're totally like her, she is really into her boyfriend, aish what can I do when you love me so much, you have totally fall for me. Haha" He was happy at his own fantasy and her hair.

-"I'm not into you." She pretended to be angry defending her pride.

-"Yes, you are." he said playfully to pissed her. 

-"Ani, I don't love you." She knowing that he hated when she said him she don't love him. 

-"Well, yesterday night you weren't like that." She started the war so he'll fight her. "Humff... Oppa... Ah.... Saranghae..." he imitated the way she moanned to him last night. 

-"Ya!" she hitted his chest and blushed. "Don't... do that..." her face turned red, she was embarassed. Seeing she was really akward he felt guilty,

-"Arasso, mianhe Jihyo." he leaned toward her and pecked her lips. Then he pushed her backward making her lay on the couch, not stopping kissing her, his kisses bacomming more and more passionates. But she pushed him.

-"Go away, I won't do anything with you anymore, then you won't be able to make fun of me."  Although she loved the kisses, she kept pretending being angry at him to covered up her shyness.

--------

The day after on morning they sweetly woke up in each other's embrace. They had to packed their things and leaved the hotel. They took their last breakfast in that room, took a shower, paked their belongings and leaved. Gary fetched Jihyo home, kissed her a last time in the car before letting her go and then leaved to his studio. While working on his music Gary received a text : 

-----To: Kang Gary <3
   
Oppa, I thouht about it and I'll do it, oppa you are my forever >.< so I'll meet your mom, even if it's a little sonner than what I exepted there still need to be one day where I'll meet her so let's do it. I'm free tomorrow afternoon is it good ? 
-----From: My Jihyo <3

 

-----To:My Jihyo <3

Mongji thank you for your understanding I know it won't be easy for you. But you're right we'll be forever so you'll meet my parent and I'll meet yours. I'll ask my mom for tomorrow and ansered you back,

-----From:Kang Gary <3

 

-----To:My Jihyo <3

Well I've asked my mom and it's ok for tomorrow. At 3pm is it good ?

-----From:Kang Gary <3

 

-----To:Kang Gary <3

Yes it is. Can you pick me up at my appartement ?

-----From:My Jihyo <3

 

-----To:My Jihyo <3

Ok I'll get you at 2.30pm.

-----From:Kang Gary <3

 

-----To:Kang Gary <3

See you tomorrow

-----From:My Jihyo <3

 

-----To:My Jihyo <3

See you honey.

-----From:Kang Gary <3

 

The next day morning before the meeting with Gary's mom, Jihyo had to go to her compagny, she had work to do.

-"Jihyo Beak sajagnim called you in his office" said her manager once she saw Jihyo at the office hall.

-"Ho, really ? Why ?" Jihyo looked unconfortable with the idea to meet him in his office alone.

-"I don't know, just go it looks important through."

-"Arassoyo, I'm going." She answered back. "Why's everyone wanting to meet me today?" she though, going to his office....

New chapter finally  Yeah ! I'm sorry I'm late, like really late... But I was stucked with the meeting between Jihyo & Gary's mom. I haven't wrote a meeting which pleased me enough to post it yet. I was plaining to put it in this chapter but I couldn't. I promise the meeting will be in the next chapter for sure ! Also you'll know why CEO called Jihyo...