Chapter 18: Deserving him ?

Should we be everyday ?

Gary didn't knew what to do. He was lost, why his mother acted like that and what will he do with Jihyo...

He spent a hard time to find sleep. The day after he tried to text her.

-----To:My Jihyo <3

Jihyo-ya are you busy ? I want to see you....

-----From:Kang Gary <3

He waited for the answer but there was none. He decided to go out to buy something to eat as he had slept at his studio last night. Two hours later his phone finally vibrated :

-----To: Kang Gary <3

Oppa, I can't today I'm really busy right know...

-----From: My Jihyo <3

 

-----To:My Jihyo <3

Oh, really... :( Then I'll see you later just text me when you're free and don't work too hard ! Fighting !

-----From:Kang Gary <3

 

But Jihyo didn't text him back. He thought that maybe his mother's word hurted her and that she needed time for herself. He felt guilty to have bring her to his mother and angry at himself.

-----

Jihyo after the meeting finished some work at her compagny and leaved for her house. Seeing her face her manager asked her :

-"Jihyo are you ok ?"

-"Ah yes eonni, I am..."

-"What a sincere answer... Did you fight with your boyfriend ?"

-"Anio, not with him... It's just that I need to think about some things."

-"Arasso."

After that Jihyo went home, laied on her bed and couldn't stop thinking about Gary's mom's words.

-"How can I believe you're not only playing with my son ?"-

"Aish, do I look like a player ? I'm not playing with him, I love him..."

--"Will you be able to sacriffice your career for my son ? Staying at home, raising his children ?"-

"Staying at home.... I can't... Do I deserve him if I can't stop working for him ? Maybe I'll hurt oppa... What if I make him sad...." She shook her head, "I've to stop thinking about that" she thought and went to her bathroom to take a hot shower.

The next day, when she saw Gary's message, she couldn't meet him, she didn't knew why so said she was busy, and she was relieved to have work to do. She worked like crazy to not think about something else than her work project.

----

On monday, Gary felt happy, finally he would be able to see her and to check on her. He arrieved earlier at the location, he was the first to arrieved, he greeted everyone and waited for her. Everyone were surprised to see Gary so early, JaeSuk and SukJin asking if he had fell from his bed this morning to be se early. When Jihyo arrieved at the set, Gary went to her. He catched her hand and asked her if she was ok, but she just nodded and let go of his hand. He was stressed by her reaction but Jihyo couldn't help it, at that time she couldn't face him. All day long she avoided Gary, at the set her mood was down, she didn't smile and just stay Mong. Everyone started to worry for her they asked Gary what happened but he couldn't explained as he didn't understood her neither. They didn't knew that Jihyo was affraid, affraid to hurt Gary... Affraid to not deserved him. She couldn't choice between he and her career, she didn't wanted to loose him nor to hurt him. It was the first time for her to want to protect someone that much and the first time she wanted to protect someone from herself. Even herself couldn't understand her own feelings.

Seeing Jihyo was still down after filming JaeSuk went to her :

-"Miss Mong, Wanna go and eat with me tonight ?"

-"Ho, will it be ok oppa, I mean with your wife ?"

-"Yes of course don't worry. So you come with oppa ?"

-"In that case let's go."

The two went to a ramen restaurant, after commending the food and got it on the table they started to eat.

-"Miss Mong are you ok ? You seemed not alright today."

-"Ha yes.. I'm just.. I don't know I think I just need more time to think."

-"Troubles with Mister Gae ?"

She looked down.

-"It's ok if you don't want to talk."

-"It's just that I'm wandering if I'm really the good one for him."

-"Hu ? Why suddenly ? Have you two fight ?"

-"Anio.. We didn't fight but.. I don't know. I think I need time to clean all the mess there is in my head."

-"Jihyo-ya, don't let your thoughs take control over you and determined your action, think with your heart, remember your feeling for Gary and take life as it come."

-"Yes your right oppa."

After the dinner JaeSuk asked Jihyo if she wanted him to take her home but she refused. 

-"It's ok oppa, I'll call my manager, come back quiclky I'm sure your family is waiting you. Also oppa thank you for everything."

-"Welcome Miss Mong, you too hurry and go home quiclky and safely take care !"

He said as he leaved. 

Jihyo felt like drinking so she went to a street restaurant. She asked for soju and started drinking. 

-"Gary oppa, my career, gary oppa, my career..."

-"Leaving with oppa and staying at home, working but leaving without him..." She had no answers to her question and started drinking more and more. 

--- 

At his studio Gary couldn't stop thinking at the way jihyo avoided him all the week and even during today's Running Man filming. He couldn't take it anymore and wanted to speak to her. He called her but she didn't answered. "Already sleeping?" he thought but tried again.

-"Yobuseo.." Her voice was low as she just woke up.

-"Jihyo-ya it's oppa, were you sleeping ?"

-"Who ?"

-"Gary oppa"

-"Gary, Gae.. Gelly gelly...~~ hehehe" she laughed.

-"Jihyo? Are you drunk."

-"Anio oppa, I never drink.." She answered with a drunken voice. 

"Aish she got drunk again" Gary cused to himslef.

-"Jihyo were are you ?"

-"Me.. Hum... I don't know... I'm in front of the ramyeon... Imo, one bottle please !"

He heard her asked for more soju.

"Ramyeon ?" Gary became really worried, his woman was outside drunk and he didn't knew where ? But then he recalled that he saw her leaved with JaeSuk for a meal. 

-"Jihyo-ya, oppa will come and get you ok, don't move ok? Don't go anywhere. Arasso ?"

-"Aratagu !" She was pissed. "I haven't finish my bottle where do you want me to go ?"

Gary hung up and called JaeSuk 

-"Yobuseo?"

-"Hyung ? You ate with Jihyo right"

-"Yes, why?"

-"Have you ate ramyeon?"

-"Yes, how do you know?"

-"Can you send me the adreess please? I called her and I think she is drunk. She told me she was in front of ramyeon."

-"Ok I'll send it to you.. Oh it's my fault I should have fetch her home."

-"No it's ok hyung we all know that Jihyo hate the word home."

-"I'm sorry Gary-ha, but did something happened between you two ?"

-"I don't know hyung.. I'll explain you everything later I need to go get her."

-"Kurae! Gary-ha text me when you find her. I'm also worried"

-"Arasso, hyung thank you" and he hung up. After receving the adress of the restaurant he took his car key and drove there as fast as he could.

There was no one in the ramen restaurant, he became more and more anxious, he took a look around and saw  a street restaurant under some tent, he went in and saw her, she was drunk and asleep with her head resting on the table. He went to her, put some money on the table, to not be seen they had to leave quickly so he didn't wake her but piggyback her to his car.

He then drove her to his appartement because he didn't wanted to let her alone in this state.

In front of his appartement he piggyback her again. When he reached his home he went toward his room and laied her directly on his bed. He took off her shoes, her jacket and her belt. "Aish.. this girl" he smiled when he heard her snore. After he took her phone and dialed her manager number.

-"Wae Jihyo ? Do you know what time is it already ?"

-"Jaesohamnida Noona but it's not Jihyo, it's Gary.."

-"Omo, Gary-shii.. Is Jihyo ok ?"

-"Yes she is, I just want to know if she have something tomorrow morning, actually she's drunk right know so I drove her to my place..."

-"Ha really.. well she has nothing tomorrow morning but a photoshoot tomorrow afternoon at 3.40pm."

-"Ok, I'll wake her up and send her to you at time."

-"Yeah, I'm not worry take good care of her Gary-shii."

-"Yes, Kamsahmnida, good night"

-"Yes good night" and they hung up. "Jihyo I thought you had fight with him but your actually spending the night at his place, little punk" her manager smirked.

Gary sat beside her on the bed and the falling hair away from her face. She was sleeping cutely, snoring a little, it made him smile. He kissed her on the cheek.

-"What's happeneing with you ? I'm sorry if my mother hurted you last time... But I love you" He said and kissed her cheek again. Then he set his alarm and slept next to her on his bed.

On morning Jihyo slowly opened her eyes, hearing noises, she turned her head left and right and was surprised to see she was not at home, not in her bed. She panicked at first but then she took a cautious look around and understood that she was at Gary's place.

-"What I'm doing here ?" she tried to recall what happened last night.

-"Feeling better ?" He asked her as he came in the room.

-"Oppa, what am I doing here ?"

-"Well, you were drunk again last night."

-"Oh ." she cursed

-"It's ok baby, but Jihyo, I don't want you to get drunk like this alone, please if your upset with something and feel like drinking, even when your upset with me don't drink alone, just come here and drink with me ok ? I'm affraid it could happen something to you."

-"Miahne oppa... Oppa, I.. I.. Thought about what your mom said and..."

-"MongJi, you don't have to care about what she said.."

-"Anio oppa, I thought about it and I can't sacrifice my career for you... I worked so hard to get where I am, I don't want to be someone who stay at home all day, I don't want to be an housewife. I love you to death oppa, I really do but I don't think I could stop acting and stay home waiting for you to come back everyday... I.." She started crying.

-"Jihyo stop." he said while going to her and hugged her. At that moment Gary finally relized why she acted like that that week. He knew Jihyo wasn't someone who usually look to other, she's always in her mong state. Also she's not the kind of person who can easily say what they feel, she's an introvert person, Gary was like that too but he could express whatever he felt in his music whereas Jihyo did not have anything to express herself in. He thought that it was his duty to become her confident and that he would work harder to try to always understand her and take care of her.

-"I don't want you to stop working, I don't want you to stay at home waiting for me. I know you've worked hard because I did the same with my music. I"ll never ask you to sacrifice your career for me. I know your happy when your filming and I want you to be happy. I also love Song Jihyo, the actress I can see time to time in my Tv. Jihyo I'm your fan number one and I don't want you to stop acting."

-"But.. Aren"t you upset that I can't choose you over my career ?"

-"No, because I know that if you'll choose me then you' be unhappy staying at home. I also know that I would't be happy if I had to stop my music to stay at home everyday."

-"But oppa, I dont know what to do.. I can't choose you over my career but I also can't choose my career over you. I don't want to loose you because of my work. I won't be able to live without you."

 -"Jihyo-ya I also know that you wouldn't be happy if you'll choose your career over me  because I would feel the same if I would have to choose my career over you. That's why I won't ask you to choose. We can have both, working hard on our relationship and working hard on our work. Even if sometimes it's hard I know you can make it and I can make it too."

She felt touched by all his word. He was true why would they have to choose ? They can just enjoy both. -"Oppa, I love you" she said as she broke the hug, cupped his face with both of her hand and kissed him on the lips. 

Gary let down his hand on her waist, pulled her closer to deepened the kiss, Jihyo put her arms around his neck. The kiss became more passionate, each lips were together like glue, and soon their tongue were dancing together, feeling the warmess and sweetness of each other, that kiss was showing all the feeling they had for each other. 

After a while they broke it, Gary looked at Jihyo in the eyes and said

-"Promise me you won't drink alone again !"

-"I promise oppa"

-"You have to drink with me even when your upset with me arasso ?"

-"Arassoyo oppa." She pecked his lips 

-"Pinkypromise" he said as he showed her his pinky finger, she crossed it with hers.

-"Oppa... It's the first time..."

-"Hu ? What first time ? First time we make a pinky promise ? Hey.. No it's not, remember when you promised me to give me your phone number ?" He grinned.

She smiled hugged him and rested her head on his shoulder, he could feel her breath in his neck as her noze was burried in it.

-"Anio oppa, not that.. It's the first time I feel like that for someone..."

He hugged her tighter waiting for her to keep going on.

-"I mean, I felt in love with guys before, I dated guys before but..."

He broke the hug and pushed her to face her, with his hands on her waist 

-"Are you trying to make me jealous ?"

She laughed.. "Anio oppa let me finish, it's the first time I feel the way I feel for you, even if in the past I had relationship it's the first time I love someone this deep." She said looking in his eyes.

Gary's lips curved and his faced showed her one of his beautifulest smile. His eyes watching at her were sparkling with love and happiness. He hugged her again.

-"I feel the same too... You're the only one I loved this deep and I feel that feeling won't ever fade."

She kissed his neck. 

-"But oppa, I'm also a little scared, because I never felt like that before, I'm affraid i'll make mistakes or.."

-"Shuut" he cut her and her back,

-"It's ok, even if you do mistakes I'll be there, and if I'm the one doing mistake I won't let you alone till you forgive me."

-"Oppa, so you would even stalked me ?" She laughed. 

-"Of course ! I would follow you nights and days, till you forgive me." He said playfully. "I will become everything for you" he kissed her forehead. 

-"Oppa, everything will be alright right ?"

-"Of course it will, do not forget what our member says everytime, we're a match on heaven !"

-"Ho, by the way oppa, I need to tell you something.. Let's sit..." she led him to the sofa, sat next to him, holding his hand.

-"Oppa, I met ChangJo oppa" His smile faded right after he heard that name.

-"He said me that he is sorry, that he miss our friendship and also that he is actually dating someone and he wished us happiness." she smiled brightly at him. Gary was shocked.

-"Really ?"

-"Yes"

-"So that's good right ?"

She smiled at him. "Woaaa Jihyo-yaaaa~~~" he screamed as he hugged her tighly.

There we are an other chapter done. So Mc is good again.. well for the moment :p Hope you enjoyed that chapter ! See you at the next update ! See you guys~~