Chapter 17: Two Meetings !

Should we be everyday ?

He called her in his office, she didn't knew why and was a little anxious as it was the first time she'll face him since their break up. At the compagny, she would avoid him the more she can and when they had meeting for work with a lot of staff she would avoid looking at him. She was akward and sorry about their relationship but still she didn't regret her choice.

-knock knock-

-"Come in" he said. She opened the door and made her way in front of his office.

-"Morning, you're finally here." he greeted her without akwardness but for her she was stressed and avoided his gaze.

-"Aniyeongaseo sajangnim" she greeted him as an simple employee and bowed.

-"Don't be akward Jihyo-ya, I want to talk to you about work, as your movie Jackal was a success, you got an offer for a drama. It's an historic one and they consider Lee DongWook as the main lead. Think about it I think it should be a good offer for you. Your manager will gives you the plot later."

-"Ha Deh thank you, sajangnim." she was more relax compared than when she firtsly got in the office.

-"Also.... Sit here a second please." He pointed her the sofa, got up from his chair and closed the door then he sat next to her on the sofa. She started be stressed again, wondering what he wanted from her.

-"Jihyo I don't want us to be akward, even if we have a past, I wish we could just be like before, having a good work realtionship. You don't need to be akward with me nor anxious or sorry. Time has past, actually one year already passed and I realized that we made the good choice, even if at first it was your choice and that I was angry and hurt, I knew that we weren't meant to be. Also I knew from the begining that you had someone else in your heart."

-"Oppa, I'm..."

-"Let me finish Jihyo-ya. I knew that you had someone else even if you hadn't realized your feeling at that time but after our break up, I realized that I wasn't deeply in love with you for who you are, I was in love with your beauty and you're acting skill, I was in love for Song Jihyo the beautifull actress, but not for Cheon Seung-Im the pretty woman inside you. I was more a fan than a lover. I hope that you'll find someone who loves you for Cheon Seung-Im and not for Song Jihyo only. Actually, I met someone, that personn made me realized what I felt for you. I'm deeply in love with that personn and I rediscovered what real love is with her. That's why I don't want you to be akward or feel guilty around me and I want to thank you because without your initiative to break up I wouldn't have encountered that woman. Jihyo-ya Gomapta."

-"Oppa... Thank to you too ! Really, I'm really happy about what you said and I'm really happy that you have find someone." she said with teary eyes. She felt relieved, all her guiltness and akardness just leaved her after what she heard.

-"So can we be friend ? Actually I miss our friendship"

-"Of course oppa, I missed it too"

-"So I'll ask you something... Did you finally realized that you love Kang Gary-shii ?"

-"Yes... oppa."

-"Are you guys going out ? I'm not asking you as the CEO but as a friend."

-"Yes we are..."

-"I'm happy for you ! Let's have dinner one day, I'll introduced you someone."

-"It will be a pleasure oppa but I still need to check with him... Anyway, I'll have to go. Goodbye sajangnim" she bowed and leaved happy and was impatient to explain that meeting to Gary. She knew that since the started of their relation both have been a little worried about being caught and the reaction of her compagny, in fact of Beack Sajangnim as he could fired her anytime. With a light heart she finished her work, got back to her appartement, ate a light lunch, and got stressed again thinking of the meeting with her man's mom. She prepared herself and waited for Gary to take her, she decieded that after meeting his mom she would also explained him about the good news of meeting her CEO.

-"Anyeonghaseo" she politly bowed to the old lady who sliglty bowed to the woman in front of her door.

Jihyo was wearing a simple grey shirt and a blue skinny jeans with white Nike heel sneakers.

-"Omma, let us in quickly before anyone see us." Gary said as he made his way in the house, holding Jihyo's hand to pulled her with him. Gary's mother closed the door and invited to young couple to sat around the korean table. Gary sat at Jihyo's right and Mrs. Kang sat in front of Jihyo. Jihyo felt akward and shy, there was a heavy silence when Gary broke it :

-"So, Omma, this is Cheon Seung-Im the woman I love, known as the actress Song Jihyo, Jihyo this is my mom, Kang Yeong-Ja."

-"Annyeonghaseo, it's a pleasure to meet you." Jihyo politly bowed again.

-"So, you're in love with my son ?" Gary's mom asked to Jihyo, lifting her left eyebrow.

Jihyo a little shocked with the question looked at his mother. "Y.. Yes.. I..Love him." she shuttered. Gary smiled at Jihyo's answer.

-"But as an actress aren't you too busy to have time to date ?"

Gary looked at his mom weirdly, what was she trying to say ? Jihyo was puzzled too, she shook her head.

-"Well, I'm quite busy with work but Gary oppa is also really busy. Working in the showbiz industry we both understand when each other is busy." she was proud of her answer, it made her seems mature.

-"But don't you work with those handsome actors ? How can I believe you're not only playing with my son ?"

The question was rude. Jihyo felt hurt by his mother rudeness but hided it, she was about to answer when Gary grabbed her hand under the table.

-"Omma, how can you say things like that, you're making Jihyo uncomfortable !" Gary was pissed by his mom attacking his girlfriend like that.

-"Ya! Hee Gun-ha I just want to be sure you won't be hurt again. Moreover she dated the CEO of her compagny before and I never heard news of break up" she yelled at her son and then looked at Jihyo again : "Will you be able to sacrifice your career for my son ? Your relation won't broke all what you two have built once it will be known by everyone ?"

Jihyo looked down without answering.

-"Will you be able to sacriffice your career for my son ? Staying at home, raising his children ?" Mrs. Kang asked again coldly

Jihyo couldn't answer those questions, she turned Mong. Gary couldn't take it anymore, his mother was going to far.

-"Omma ! You're too much, you're going to far. How can you be like this with the people I love. Let's end that meeting here for today." He stood up, took Jihyo's wrist and pulled her up. "Kaja, Jihyo-ya" He said looking at her then he turned to his mom : "Omma, I'll call you later we'll have to talk". After that he left with Jihyo, they got in his car.

-"Oppa, now I have to go the the compagny again", that was the only words she said to him after the meeting with his mom.

Gary couldn't fetch her to her compagny as it would be to dangerous for both. He took her to her appartement, for her to take her car and go to her compagny. The way to her house was silent, no one spoke, Jihyo was looking at the window in her Mong state while Gary was trying to cool himself and focused on driving. After parking his mini-van Gary broke the ice:

-"Jihyo, I'm sorry, my mom was a little rude to you. I'm really sorry, she wasn't like this before. I guess she's affraid that I would be hurt, but still it's not an excuse for her behavior, I'm really sorry, don't mind it please and just keep in mind that whatever omma can say I love you and this won't change."

He looked at her in the eyes waiting for an answer, she just nodded and smiled akwardly then she leaved his car.

"This is not good", Gary thought watching Jihyo walking thru her appartement. "Damn ! This meeting totally screw up everything !" He cursed driving back to his studio.

Hi~~ So here's a chapter again. This one is short, like really short but I'll try to update the next one faster ! In that chapter Gary's mom was mean but don't worry she will turned nice and you'll all understand why she was like that. Also things started to turn wrong for our monday couple...

Keep reading, commenting, subscribing... Also the story reach 10 000 views... I don't know what to say, Thank you very much for reading my story because at first it was just some chapter ploping in my mind and I decided to wrote it here but I didn't think I would have that much readers so thank you all !! ^^