Chapter 4. Really in love ?

Should we be everyday ?

For the past few days Jihyo couldn't stop wondering if she was really in love. She couldn't stop wondering about her mondays boyfriend feelings. During the show he was always showing her affection and he even talks about remaining feelings during filming. (ep 105) She couldn't stop thinking to the moment he said her that she was his true love (ep 106). Wondering if it's was just for RunningMan or if maybe it was his real feelings.
 

-Jihyo's POV- "Ya ! Song Jihyo ! Stop thinking about that ! But why did he said I'm his true love while he was in an other team ?... No I should stop making hopes ! Omo it's already that late ?!"
She hurrily leaved her house to go filming.

-------

Gary was as usual on mondays very happy. He knew that she was free since her break up and couldn't stop thinking of  what should he do. He arrived at the filming location and saw her black mini-van. He approched it to see if weather she was in or not. He knocked at the window.
In the car Jihyo saw it was Gary and couldn't help but feel exited. -"Omo ! Gary oppa da ! (it's Gary)-
She opened the door.

-"Oppa, aniyongaseyo ~~"

-"Jihyo-ya why are you so formal today haha. Can I come in ?"

-"Of course oppa ! Come in." her heart beated faster.

He entered in the car. "Here ! it's for you" he gave her an Americano.

-"Whoaa, my favorite oppa Jangg ! Thank you !"
She drunk her coffee, they chatted for some few minutes and they got out of the car. They went to the room where were already all the members.

-"Hey ! look at that, our monday couple comming in together" teased JaeSuk.

-"Good morning !" they said in unison.

-"Hyung were you together with noona, you give her a drive ?"

-"Ya ! Lee Kwang Soo ! close your mouth!"

-"Hey... Noona why do you react like that ?"
 

-Jihyo's POV- True, why did I overreact ?

Jihyo started blushing, seeing this Gary said :

-"Ya, stop joking let's go filming !"

-"Thank you oppa" she murmured to him.

After the filming Jihyo went home and tried to analyze every things she had feel during the filming.
 

---------
On the other hand, Gary get to his studio after filming.

-"Well, as always she's beautiful..." he sighed thinking out loud.

-"Gary-ha you're talking about her right ?" teased Gil

-"Ah, Hyung you're here !"

-"Of course so did you get closer to her today during filming ?"

-"Anio stop talking about that".

Gil was the only one to know that Gary was really in love of Jihyo. He knew his friend for so long that he relized before Gary did that he had fell for that woman. The other members especially Yoo Jaesuk wondered if Gary was serious or not. Sometimes it felt like Gary was really in love but sometimes they thought that maybe it was just for the show.

------To: MondayGirlfriend  at: 1:03am
    Jihyo-ya, can we meet tomorrow ? I have some song that I wrote and I would like some advices.
------From : Kang Gary

-----To: Kang Gary  at: 1:05am
    Ye oppa we can meet, I'm free after 7pm is it ok for you ? But how can I give you some music advices ? Oppa in music you're the best --'
-----From: MondayGirlfriend

-----To: MondayGirlfriend  at: 1:06am
    Yes it's cool for me, should I pick you and then we go to LeeSSang' studio ? Hey, don't worry I just want to know your thoughts about the lyrics. I won't ask for to much keke~~
-----From: Kang Gary

-----To: Kang Gary  at: 1:08
    Ok oppa so pick me to my house at 7pm. I can't wait to here your news songs !!
-----From: MondayGirlfriend

-----To : MondayGirlfriend at: 1:10
    Ok no probs ;p See you and sleep well~~ Don't dream about me kekekeke
-----From: Kang Gary

 

Gary send his last text and went to bed totally exited to see her the next day. He fell asleep, smiling from ear to ear.
Jihyo sat in her bed and couldn't stop feeling exited and stressed. She was happy to see him the next day and to hear his new song as she was LeeSSang's fan but her heart wouldn't stop beating hard when she thought about Gary and the fact that she finally realized that she was in love.

-Jihyo's POV-
[-"Jihyo, you still haven't realized that you love him ? You love him since the begining even before I asked you out"
-"In love with who ? I'm not in love !"
-"Jihyo, you love him, you love Kang Gary I can see it in your eyes, in yours deeds. I knew it before being intrested by you. You idiot is the only one who haven't realized it yet.. ] "Aish~~, why didn't I realize sooner....?? Pabo ! Well... but maybe it's because of what ChangJo oppa said that I think I love Gary oppa ?!? What if it's not my real feeling ? No,  when he said I was his true love, my heart almost stop and I felt soo good... when he looks at me I just froze, and when he touchs me it's worst I feel like I'll die from happiness. It must be love right ?"

Jihyo called her manager eonni because she was going crazy thinking alone.

-"Yobuseo, Jihyo what's wrong, why are you calling so late ?" said her manager half-awake

-"Eonni, miahne but I need you. I know someone.. she knows a man and she wonders what's happening to her..."

-"Seriously at that time ? Well... go one."

-"When she sees that man her heart beats faster and she can't stop looking at him, when he smiles she feels so happy. When he touchs her she just frozes and can't do anything. And when he talks to her looking in her eyes, her mind goes blank.. What's wrong with her ?"

-"Jihyo-ya you're in love ?" manager said teasingly

-" Anio ! I'm asking for a friend !" Jihyo yelled at her manager

-"Arasso~~ I think you're friend loves that guy, no ?" Her manager smiled seeing Jihyo's reaction.

-"So you too think that she's in love ?"

-"You little girl, your heart really beats faster right ? I'm sure you blush when you think about him right ?"

-"Omo! How do you know that ?" Without  paying attention she just revealed that she was talking about herself. "Yes, also I really want to see him while I just saw him few hours ago"

-"Then Jihyo you should tell him what you feel and ask him out !"

-"How can I do that and if he rejects me, it'll become akward between us and... and.. No I can't !"

-"Grow up ! And just tell him, I'll go to bed bye~~" And she hanged out.

Jihyo couldn't sleep that night thinking if not she should confess...

 

----NextDay----

Gary was waiting her in his car in front of her house, it was 7:10pm. She finally stepped out of her appartement and get in Gary's car.

-"Sorry oppa i'm late" she appologized.

-"It's ok !" he cooly answered. He looked at her, she was wearing a white top with blue skinny jeans, a cap and sunglasse and what he liked the most was her red lipstick. He couldn't stop staring at her lips, his heart beating faster wondering what taste it have to kiss her.

-"Oppa what are you looking at ? Let's go~~"

-"Ah Ye, let's go"
 

They arrived at Gary's studio and he made her sat on a chair in front of the computer. He was anxious from what she would think about his song.
She listened to the song which was speaking about love. She then composed herself and said :
-"Oppa !.......... Hum.. In fact I'm.. I'm happy that you made me listen you're song ! Am I the first person to here it ?"
  -Jihyo you're such a coward ! why don't you tell him- she thought

-"Of course you are the first ! hehe, But Jihyo I want you to know that..."

-Jihyo's POV- "Will he tells me that he loves me ??"

Her heart beated faster and faster when she droped the cup of coffee in front of her. All the coffee went on her top. Gary wanted to go look for a towel when his eyes stopped on her. He suddenly blushed.

-"Oppa what's wrong ?" she said while standing up to find a towel.

She then looked down and saw that he could see-through her white top. We clearly could see her pink bra. Embarassed she crossed her arms and blushed. Gary stopped looking at her and quickly ran to get her a towel. He gave it to her and said her to take a shower in his studio's bathroom. As Gary and Gil often sleep at their studio they have rooms to sleep, a kind of mini-kitchen and also a bathroom. He brought her at the bathroom and gave her one of his LeeSSang Tee-shirt.

-"Put this on you after your shower and give me your top I'll try to clean it."

-"Anio oppa kenchana, I'll just wear your tee-shirt and I'll clean mine later, kundae oppa, the LeeSSang shirt.. Can I keep it after ? I just love LeeSSang ! And the shirt is so daebak!"

-"Arasso, I'll give it to you, now palli take your shower before catching a cold. You're so cute when you said you love LeeSSang"

Jihyo smiled and closed the door. "He said I'm cute !" she smiled wildely.

Gary cleaned the mess while his brain was going crazy. He wanted Jihyo so much at that time he couldn't stop thinking about what he just saw :"Ya! Kang Gary! you et stop thinking ! Forget what you saw !" he thought.
He sat on his chair and started working on lyrics. After 10minutes, Jihyo returned in the room and sat next to Gary. He didn't realized she was there as he was really into his song. She watched him thinking he was really handsome and felt her heart beated like crazy. After a while, Gary tunred his head and realized that Jihyo was next to him. "Omo! you surprised me ! Since when are you here I didn't even realized it!"

-"Hum I don't know but it's been a while since I'm watching you~~ Oppa you look so handsome when you're working." she said shyly.

Gary blushed : -"Ho really ?... Jihyo can oppa ask you for a favor ?"

-"Of course what's it about ?"

-"Can you just close your eyes for a second ?"

-"Why?"

-"Just close them, I just need few seconds, there is something I wanted to do for so long ! Jihyo-ya can you help oppa realizing one of my biggest dream ?"

-"O..Ok I'll close my eyes." Jihyo closed her eyes a little bit affraid of what will happen and also wondering what's her oppa's biggest dream and why did he need her to realize it?
Gary looked at her, his heart pounding and beating like crazy "Ok, Gary do it ! You can do it !" he thought and then leaned toward her.

-"Jihyo-ya miahne (sorry)" he said and then kissed her on the lips....

 

Aniyong Chingu ~~ Sorry for the late update but I didn't had finish wrinting and I didn't wanted to put it half finish... So I want to thank you for subscribe and also for commented. I hope you like this update and if you have any idea for the story just tell me ^^ I already have wrote the end of the story I mean the last part of the last chapter but still I haven't wrote the middle of the story haha. Hope you like bye~~