Chapter 19 : Filming, Lee DongWook

Should we be everyday ?

Things had been good for the MondayCouple, Gary was in Jihyo's appartement, they were drinking coffee, sat in te couch when Jihyo looked for something in her bag. She took out a script.

-"Here, oppa, look this is the new drama I'll do for KBS, It's an historical on"

-"Oh, really ?" he said as he took the script.

-"Yes, I'll play with Lee Dong Wook, you remember he was with us in Macau. I think it'll be nice !"

-"That's great then, if you had a great offer. But.... Hum... What will be your relation in the drama ?" Gary said carefully. Jihyo laughed at the sudden question she could feel his akwardness when asking her. She cupped his face, looked in his eyes, smiled to him and said :"Don't worry, there is romance involved but there isn't any kiss scene or other intimate scene." she said to him in a sweet voice.

-"Ani, it's not what I meant... I understand now, you're an actress and I shouldn't be jealous over acting, and I won't promise !" he said to her proudly. She smiled, put her arms around his neck and hugged him tighlty.

-"Thank you oppa.... You are the best for me ! Thank you, and please remember when you see any of my love scene that the only one I'm comming home with... is you, the only one I sleep next to.... is you, the only one I want to be with.... is you because the only one I love is you..." Hearing that Gary smiled from ear to ear. He broke the hug, cupped her face and place passionate kiss on her lips, he push her and she laied down on the couch, he kept kissing her, started to waround his hand on her body and took their clothes off. "Let's do it here." He grinned.

 

Next morning, she woke up in his arm, in her bed. She could feel that they were under the blanket and blushed as she remembered the eventful night they had, on the couch, in the shower and finally on her bed again and again. She remember herself, leading him, him leading her, them sharing love and kisses. But because of him she was tired, they were tired and they had to work, go filming RunningMan. She woke him up.

-"Kang Gary~~ wake up..." she patted his arm, "Gaelly~Gaelly~~" But the man didn't answer. She sighed when for sure she saw his lips curving. Knowing that he was pretending to sleep, she bend her head and sweetly kissed him on the lips. She quickly broke the kiss and waited for him to open his eyes but he didn't, he wanted more than a sweet chaste kiss on the lips. She bend her head down once again and kissed him again. Her lips were his bottom lip and she was about to playfully bite him when he forecully put his tongue inside and kissed her, playing with her tongue and exploring . She was too surprised to react, he flipped her under him and kept kissing her. She finally responded his kiss. He started caressing her bare shoulder and then her bare thighs while she had her arms behind her neck strocking his hair, pulling his head closer to depen the kiss. With their boths bare chest against each others he could feel her heartbeat. It was fast. But she broke the kiss and pushed him at her side.

-"Morning oppa." she said while looking at him wih a smile. He smiled back at her and yawned.

-"I'm... so tired can't we just stay in bed a little longer ?"

-"Andwae oppa. We have filming."

-"But I'm so tired.." he said her with puppy eyes.

-"Stand up ! Who's fault if we're tired seriously... You didn't let me sleep ! Plus I don't want us to be late together otherwise oppas will imagine things." He grinned at her words, pulled her in his arms :

-"Yesterday night I wasn't the only one who didn't wanted to sleep, why complainning now while you were so exited and loving earlier..." he and played with his finger on her bellybutton. "What kind of thing do you think they'll imagine hu ?"

-"Kang Gary, stopped... haha... It's ticklish ! Aish seriously get up or we will be late !" she laughed and tried to scold him but failled cause she was smiling and giggling.

-"Arrasso, Kaja !" he kissed her cheek and got up from the bed.

For that filming they had handsome idol guest. Jihyo looked really exited wich made Gary observing her from afar.

"But Minho is really cute." she said right after the openning, he heard her and pretended not, played with his phone. In the car toward the next location he wasn't next to her. During the first mission, after the game he quietly went next to her and asked her if she wasn't to cold, she quickly said him no, and turned away, not wanted tp be seen by any of those talkative idol guest. He saw she was distant and knew why she acted that way but he couldn't help than feel a little jealous because during break she would take care of the guest and stayed away from Gary to hide their secret. He was sulking a little even though he knew it was for the best. That's why he did not stop watching her from afar. He even helped her walking toward the goal when they were playing the hockey and as she was wearing an huge security uniform. He played ot it, pulling her backward saying : "Are you going to meet me ? Say it clearly !" She could only laughed of it. He joked again after the first match, helping her and saying that she is a woman who needs a lot of care. But after he whispered to her that he loves take care of her. But after that during breaks she lauged with guest, took picture with them, said they're pretty, during the chasing game she only sayed with JongKook, Gary was jealous because he missed her. Then filming ended, they went home in his appartement together.

It was already dark and late, she was on his bed waiting for him, but he was still a little pissed of because her reaction during the game, she was too happy to be with men guests and he was jealous back then, that's why he decided to make fun of her. He quietly took his way thru the bed and jumped on her, he hold her wrist above her head and crashed his lips on hers. At first he scared her because she wasn't exepted being "attack" like this, but as she enjoyed it she kissed him back. He raised her shirt a little and caressed her milky skin, then played with his tongue on her belly. She took a real pleasure and wanted for more. He touched her s, kissing it and playing with it. He kissed her again, she was all his. After minutes spending at kissing and touching she was ready and waited for him, she moaned at each touch he made. He saw in her eyes that she was ready and... stopped. He crawled at the side of the bed covering his body with the blanket pretending nothing happened and closed his eyes while facing her. She looked at him puzzulded and a little upset. He open his eyes saw her face and chuckled, then he closed his eyes again.

-"Oppa... Are you really gonna be like this ?"

-"What do you mean Jihyo-shii ?" he hold his laugh

-"Whoaa.. I can't belive it ! You play with me and then you just stop on the middle of the game, pretending you didn't start ?" now he could see that she was upset, he laughed.

-"So you really want me badly right ?" he teased

Jihyo couldn't belive what she heard, she really hated him at that time.

-"Well, why are you reacting like that just because oppa doesn't pay attention to you, in the afternoon you didn't care of oppa's attention through"

-"Omo ! You're jealous that's why you toy me like this ?!?"

-"Well that's true, you were so happy to see those beautifull guest just for you, why don't you call them and ask them for a drink then ? Oppa will stay here and sleep alone."

She hitted his arm, looking at him with an upset face. At first Gary wanted to pissed her a little just for fun because he was jealous in the afternoon but now he started wondering if he wasn't gone too far.

-"Arrasso, mianhe, oppa was just kidding, come here" He said while poulling her closer and starting to kiss her, to take over what he started, but Jihyo push him.

-"No need, it's okay" she was still upset.

-"Haaa, I'm sorry, let's finish what we started !" and tried to kiss her again.

-"I don't want anymore" she said turning her head when he tried to kiss her. "Let's sleep" she added.

Gary didn't insit more and just laied next to her back hugging her.

-"Mianhe... I love you" he said and kiss her cheek.

Jihyo hold her laugh, she took him in his own trap. How dare he tried to trap her... She turned herself and was facing him. He looked at her with sorry eyes, she smiled to him and kissed him on the lips.

-"Saranghae oppa" kissed her again and hugged him tighly. They fell asleep hugging each other.

-------------

Because of Jihyo's new drama, the both of us coudln't see eatch other as usual, fortunatly they still had RunningMan.

From that drama, Jihyo got critisicm from haters saying her acting was bad, that she was a bad actress and also that the child actress was better than her. Jihyo's mood was quite down, she was tired, she missed her man and she was hurt by those haters. Gary was really pissed off by those comments on SNS, he wasn't next to her and he missed her. He wanted to say to those haters to shut up, because his woman is awesome and that they don't know anything about acting. But he was relieved each time he saw supporting message defending Jihyo, also one of the drama Pd made a statment saying Jihyo was playing really well, that she totally understood her charactere. Time to time Gary would send her screenshot of those warm and supportives messages he would see on sns. He knew she was affected by this even if she tried to play the strong woman because when he spoke to her on the phone he could tell by her voice how she felt, she wasn't cheerfull, she sound tired and sometimes sad.

Gary was also thankfull to someone because that person helped Jihyo while filming and cheered up a little. Everyone could think that he would been jealous toward that person but he wasn't because he already knew her as that person was guest to RunningMan not a long time ago and he and Jihyo were teamed up with that person. He decided to make dinner, inviting Jihyo and that person that's why he called her :

-"Yobuseo ?"

-"Jihyo, are you ok ? You're not busy right now ? Can we talk ?'

-"Slow down oppa... It's ok, I've 20minutes break right now."

-"That's perfect. You'll end soon today right ?"

-"Yes, today will stop filming around 1am or something. Why ?"

-"Take DongWook with you and come dinner with me, I found a good restaurant next to your filming location and I've already reserved the VIP section."

-"What ? Why ? Why do you want DongWook with us ?"

-"Just ask him right know please."

-"But oppa, DongWook don't know about us."

-"It'll be ok, he's a good guy, give him the phone."

Jihyo didn't knew why did Gary wanted to eat with her co-actor but she passed him the phone as her man had ask.

-"DongWook, someone want to talk to you" she said as she handed him her phone. He was perplex but took the phone.

-"Yobuseo ?"

-"DongWook, it's Gary hyung... I want you to dinner with me and Jihyo after your filming are you free ?"

-"Oh anyeonghaseo hyung, well yes I am, it'll be a pleasure."

-"Ok, so see you after."

-"Yes, see you hyung." he said and handed back Jihyo her phone.

-"Oppa, I have to go filming again."

-"Arasso, fighting and see you after. Love you" Jihyo blushed at his sentence, she couldn't answer him as DongWook was next to her looking at her with wondering eyes. -"Yes, I know" she said and hang up. DongWook looked at her with a suspicious look and they went filming again.

 

After filming, Jihyo and DongWook went separetly to the restaurant Gary send them the adress to. In the private room, they sat around a round table, Each one by a side of the table, while Gary was facing DongWook, Jihyo was between the two. They started dinner, talking of daily life, Jihyo was still perplex, why did her man wanted to eat with her co-actor tonight, she hoped he wasn't jealous like he was in the past and became axious at the thought of Gary becomming the jealousy king in front of DongWook. When Jihyo leaved the table to answer her phone, DongWook looked at Gary.

-"So, you guys often hang out like this together ?"

-"Yes, whenever we have time" Gary said smiling.

-"I see... Hyung, I would ask... Why did you called me to eat with you ? Not that I don't like it because, I do..."

-"I wanted to thank you." Gary cut DongWook's words.

-"Really ? Why ?" He looked at Gary with a poker face.

-"Because you're really taking good care of Jihyo while filming. I know it's hard for her, her schedchule is thigh, she faces a lot of critisicms but she always tell me how you take care of her and the other woman, how you ask the director to let her film her scenes first that she could go home and rest a little and also, she likes you, I think you are a really good friend for her so... I just wanted to thank you because you must also be exausted but you're always taking care of other on set and especially of the actresses."

DongWook blushed a little hearing Gary's words. "But hyung..." he grinned to Gary, "Why are you the one thanking me hehe, is there something I don't know ?" he looked fishely at Gary.

Gary just blushed a little and then said proudly :"It's normal to take care of your woman."

DongWook smiled brightly: "Seriously ?" he asked, "Whoaa.. You two really look good together, I thought it was only for RunningMan show because Jihyo told me she had a boyfriend but actually that man was you.."

Gary blushed and covered his face with his hand. "Anyway, thank you. DongWook, haven't you someone ?"

-"Not actually, I'm too busy to find someone."

-"That's a waste, and what kind of girl do you like, I know a lot of club where you can meet good girls" he joked and DongWook laughed.

-"I like woman like Lee Da Hae's style"

-"Hooo, I see." And they kept discussing like this. Jihyo came back and saw them from afar, laughing, she approched them : "What are you guys talking about ?" she asked curiously.

-"Nothing, nothing, just men's talk." DongWook said.

They finished their dinner and DongWook added : "Jihyo, because you came by cab why don't you ask your boyfriend to fetch you home ?"

-"What ?" she looked at Gary :"Oppa you told him ?" Gary just smiled.

-"hyung I'll be going I have work tomorrow, but it was a really good dinner and thank you. See you on set Jihyo" He waved at them and leaved. 

Jihyo looked at Gary : "Kang Gary, when did you told him ?" she asked.

-"When you were on the phone."

-"But what did you said to him ? I mean what were you guys talking about, I saw you laughing a lot from afar." She asked as they stood up, walking toward the exit.

-"Nothing just men's talk." he smiled at her but she pouted : "Aish, why men are always saying that each time we asked about conversation ?"

He hold her hand, smilling at her cute pouting face : "And why women always have to ask what were talking about when we guys are happily chatting ?"

She giggled, He fetched her to her appartement, in front of it he didn't stopped the engine. "Aren't you comming in with me a little ?" she asked looking straight at him.

-"Not today." he answered softly.

-"Why ?" she was decapointed, she didn't wanted to split yet.

-"Because you need rest, you need to sleep and to take care of yourself and I don't want to disturb you." he said as he took her hands and kissed her palms one by one.

She sighed. "But I miss you..." she said sadly and pouting. He hold her body and pulled her in a tight hug. "I know and I miss you too, but I don't want you to faint because of exaustation, you need to rest, and I'm not confident, I know that if I get up there with you I won"t be able to let you rest." he whispered her. She blushed and hugged him tighter, she knew he was really worried about her because that time when she faint for real, even if they weren't together he was really angry and worried, he scolded her telling her that she should have take care of herself and asked for a break if she needed to but at the same time he took care of her as he could saying her to recover fast. She broke the hug and looked at him : "Kang Gary Gomawoo" He kissed her and let her go. She slept dreamming of him that night while he wroked on song all night because he couldn't sleep as he was thinking of her and missed her.

 

Hi~~

I'm really sorry for the long wait, really to long almost one month since the last update -_-' . I just started school again so I won't be able to write that fast but I'll do my best !

Sorry if there are mistakes, I think there are a lot cuz I didn't check the grammar and all, I'll go to sleep for now and do it later so please forgive me for the mistakes.

In the next chapter, our monday couple will see Jihyo's mom for sure ! Well after I'm maybe thinking to get themself think about wedding life and maybe Jihyo should see again Gary's mom and be accepet by her....

I hope this chapter doesn't disapoint you because to tell the truth I'm looking for ideas to make things more intresting but need it to be possible and look real...

Share your opinions in comments, and also thank you all for subscribing and commenting my poor story..