Chapter 14 : Cold war, I'm sorry.

Should we be everyday ?

After the filming Jihyo waited Gary to his car. Once he got there he didn't spoke to her and entered in his car, she entered in his car too.

-"Oppa we need to talk !"

-"Ani, Jihyo I have nothing to say to you right know, I have to work please get out."

-"Oppa what's wrong ? Why are you like this ?"

-"I don't want to see you right now..."

-"Oppa please..." she pleaded starting to cry.

-"You're not dating me ?"

-"Of course I am oppa, I love you please talk to me. Earlier you talk about my movie.... Is it because there are kiss scenes ?"

-"You'll kiss an other man behind my back !" he was really angry.

-"What can I do oppa ? I'm an actress.. A kiss scene is just an act ! How can you be so childish and react like this ?" Jihyo started also to be angry at him, at his childish reaction.

-"You don't understand me Jihyo.. Please leave ! I've work to do." he said with his cold tone. She didn't understand his heart, that was what hurted him the most.

She got out of his mini van and joined her manager's car. She didn't had the time to cry or to think about him because she had to film her new movie.

--------

To: Mong Jihyo

Jihyo-ya are you ok ? Why Gary acted like that during filming ? Did you two fight ?

From : JaeSuk oppa

 

To : JaeSuk oppa

I don't know oppa.... We haven't fight through, I think he's jealous because of my movie.

From : Mong Jihyo

 

To: Mong Jihyo

Really ? Why ?

From : JaeSuk oppa

 

To: JaeSuk oppa

Because there is kiss scenes, he's playing the childish guy ! Well I won't care, if he want to be like that then I'll let it be. Oppa, I have to go I'm filming right now and the director won't like seeing me texting all night. Bye oppa and thank for your concern. But don't worry, I'm fine I won't care about him anymore.

From : Mong Jihyo

 

To: Mong Jihyo

Kurae, let him cold down, work well but do not forget to take care of you, we don't want to see you in hospital again.

From : JaeSuk oppa

 

JaeSuk knew that Jihyo was strong but he aslo knew that right now she should be hurt and that fact that she won't care anymore about Gary wasn't true. He wanted to help them a little.

 

To : Jong Kook

Kook-ha, Gary's jealous about Jihyo's movie, they fought about that.. You had the same problem with EunHye before can't you go talk to him ? Jihyo's playing the strong girl but I think she's hurt and upset by his "Childish" action as she called it.

 

From : JaeSuk Hyung

To : JaeSuk Hyung

Arasso hyung, I'll go talk to him. Count on me !

From : Jong Kook

 

----------------------------

Jong Kook invited Gary to take a drink in Gary's restaurant because he knew that here they could have a private discussion without beeing carefull or what they said.

-"Gary-ha you can't be jaelous because of kiss scene she's an actress of course she'll have those scene. Well I'm saying it to you but I know it's hard to not be jealous, each time EunHye choose a drama, they almost always is kiss scene but still for her it's just and act and she never fell for an other actor she acted with, well of course it's because she have me hehe. Moreover Jihyo and you are a match in heaven you can't be like that because of her work."

-"Hyung, you all misunderstand, I'm not angry because of the kiss scene, well of course I don't like that, but the fact is that she didn't told me about it. She explained me the whole film and her character but she didn't mention any kiss scene. I knew about the kiss scene in a corridor by some ajhummas. Why didn't she told me that, it's an important information, I understand her not telling to her friend and all but I'm not anyone, I'm her man ! How can she don't tell her boyfriend about thing like this ? Moreover she'll kiss that handsome and famous boy, while I'm just the Kang Gary from Jamsil."

-"Hooo, now I understand you Gary-ha, so this is not really about the kiss. Well Jihyo didn't think that far, she just think you're jealous and childish... But Gary you know better than anyone how she is, she's our Mong Jihyo, I don't think she have think that far about her movie, you should tell her what you just said to me and she'll understand for sure."

-"I don't know if I want to face her right know, I'm angry and can't stop thinking about it, I'm affraid to said real bad things to her.."

-"Arasso, I understand. I'll help you."

-------

Becaus Jihyo was busy with her filming schedchules, Gary didn't find the time to speak to her. His talk with Jong Kook made him realize that maybe he thought to much and that Jihyo was as usual Mong Jihyo. He called her.

-"Yobuseo ?" Jihyo answered. At that time her voice is low and her tone is cold. Gary felt by her voice that she's upset with him.

-"Jihyo-ya, it's me."

-"I know..." Her tone hasn't change

-"Can we talk a little, I think I owed you an explanation."

-"Hoo, you think so ? Then go head."

-"Jihyo please don't be like that, I'm sorry but you have to understand me too." Gary tried to explain, he heard sound behind her. "Where are you ?"

-"At a family restaurant, eating and drinking with the staff and actors" At that time she stood up and went to the toilett to have the explanation of Gary.

-"Jihyo, it's true that I'm jealous about your kiss scene, I'm jealous that you'll kiss an other man. But it's not only because of that that I was upset."

-"Then why oppa, why were you childishly avoiding me ?" Her eyes started to get teary.

-"Jihyo, you haven't told me about it. You hide the fact of the kiss scene from me and I discovered it in the mouth of other people. Am I not your boyfriend ? Why not telling me I should have been the first to know. Do you think I'm childish, that I'm an idiot and that I won't understand that it's your work and you're an actress." His voice trailed off, she understood he was sad and thought that maybe he was crying.

-"I'm sorry oppa, I... I... You're right.... I thought that if I told you you'll be mad at me, I didn't knew how to tell you so I waited more and more without finding the right timing. I'm sorry I didn't think about your feelings..." She started to cry. Jihyo felt really guilty, she understood that she was selfish and that she didn't even considered her boyfriend's feeling, she acted as a bad girlfriend that what she thought.

-"Yes, you didn't... I was mad because when I see you I feel like you're the beautifull and amazing Jihyo while I'm just the Gary from Jamsil, you'll kiss that handsome man without even telling me, I'maffraid that one day you'll realized that you want someone esle than the man from Jamsil."

-"Oppa, I won't leave you ! Don't think like that please, you're not only the Gary from Jamsil, you're more than that, you take care f other, you're funny, cute and talented, you're amazing when you're rapping or writing songs. I'm the one lacking, I'm sorry oppa."

-"It's ok Jihyo, I'm sorry too, I should have talk to you rather than ignoring you. I love you. Now go joined the other they should wait you, I'll see you later."

-"Arasso, I love you".

She hung up. She was happy to finally be able to clear the misunderstanding but she felt really guilty and it broke her heart to think how much she hurted him, how much he felt insecurred. She leaved the toilet and joined the staff and her co-actors still enjoying their meals and drinking happilly after an hard working day. She sat and wouldn't stop feel mad at herself, she grabbed the bottle of Soju and started drinking a lot. Once she was totally drunk she rested her head on the table. The director and JaeJoong were surprised, they didn't knew she would get drunk, JaeJoong knew that his noona wasn't the type of people getting drunk each time she drink. They decided to sent her home.

-"Noona, you need to go home, should I call your manager ? Noona ?"

-"Andwae, eonni is sleeping at that time." she ansewred with a drunk voice.

-"But noona, you need to go home."

-"It's ok I'll go by myself" she said while trying to stand up. JaeJoong catched her arm and made her sat again.

-"Andwae noona, you can't go home by yoursefl. If you don't want me to call your manager then who should I call to bring you home ?"

-"hù%!: Oppa" she mumbled.

-"Who ?" he didn't heard what she said.

-"Gary oppa !" she added a little pissed with her drunken voice.

-"Gary ? The rapper Kang Gary ?"

-"Yes... Gary oppa..."

JaeJoong took her phone to call Kang Gary, he saw Jihyo's wallpaper, it was a selfie of her, Kang Gary and Lee KwangSoo. He look thru the contact list and saw "Kang Gary <3" as the first contact. "Hum, noona aren't you hidding something" JaeJoong thought. He called him.

-"Wae, Jihyo-ya already missing me ?" Gary teased.

-"Yobuseo, Kang Gary-shii ?" Gary got a shock when he heard that man voice ansering his joke.

-"Yes ?" he was surprised and watch again his phone screen, no he wasn't wrong it was Jihyo's number.

-"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim JaeJoong from JYJ and I'm actually working with Jihyo noona."

-"Ha yes, is something wrong ? You're calling with her phone ?"

-"Well, noona is a bit drunk rigth now and when I asked her who should I call to bring her home she asked for you, can you come ?"

-"Of course, I'm on my way, send me the adress."

-"Yes I will, thank you."

Gary took his car keys and run to his car. He started the engine and waited for the adress. Once he got it he drived till the restaurant. He entered in it and asked where was the cast of Jackal's movie to a waiters. The waiter brought him there. "Annyeonghaseyo" he greeted the staff. He spotted Jihyo, she was resting her head on the table next to her was JaeJoong who waved at Gary as soon as he saw him.

-"Annyeonghaseyo Kang Gary-shii"

-"Ah yes, annyeonghaseyo."

-"Noona, Kang Gary-shii is here, noona it's time to go home."

-"Jihyo-ya" Gary patted her shoulders. "Why did she drink that much ?"

-"I don't know, she got a call and when she came back she looked like she cried and started drinking."

-"Ha really ?" he was surprised to hear that, why did she get drunk while they clear their misundesrtanding ? He patted her back, "Jihyo-ya oppa's here, let's go home."

She lifted her head and saw him. "Oppa~~" she smiled. Gary took her wrist, helped her to stand up, he appologized for her at the staff and director and he made their way out, holding Jihyo to help her to walk. JaeJoong accompagnied them till the exit of the restaurant, helping Gary to hold Jihyo who was leaning on them crooked walking.

-"Oppa... You're not mad anymore ?" Jihyo suddenly spoke. Gary was embarassed, he looked at JaeJoong, but JaeJoong pretended to haven't hear anything.

-"Shutt, Jihyo-ya... Oppa's not mad at you" he whispered her. Her smile went wide

"OPPA, SARANGH"

Gary hurridly covered with is hand before she could finish her word. Jihyo was surprised and looked at him, his hand was still covering . He looked at JaeJoong who was smiling with a huge smile.

-"Well, goodbye JaeJoong-shii, I'll bring her home now."

-"Will it be ok ?"

-"Yes, yes don't worry."

-"Thank you then and goodbye"

JaeJoong bowed at Gary and Gary leaved with Jihyo put her in his car and started driving

-"Aishh, this girl.... We could be in trouble with you saying this kind of things when you're drunk".

Once he got in front of Jihyo's appartement, he got out of his car, and tried to wake Jihyo up, seeing she won't wake up he hadn't the choice than piggyback her till her front door. Fortunly Gary still had Jihyo's key. He opened the door, made his way in and put her on her bed. He undressed her a little for her not be to hot. When he was about to leave, she hold his shirt.

-"Stay..." she said.

-"Arasso, oppa will wait till you sleep again." he kissed her forehead.

-"Oppa, come on the bed with me." Gary laid next to her, she came closer, resting her head on his chest.

-"Take me." she suddenly added. At first Gary was surprised but got his sense back :

-"Andwae..." he answered with a soft voice

-"Because I hurt you you don't love me anymore ?" she lifted her head and looked straight in his eyes.

-"It's not that jihyo-ya, you've drink, I'm not sure you're really concious of what you're saying"

-"I didn't drink much, i'm still sober..."

-"Still, let's just sleep, I promise you I'll make it to you later."

She started sobbing, still thinking that he doesn't love her anymore, because of her drunkun state she was like a baby and couldn't stop sobbing. He smiled and hugged her tightly

-"I swear I love you SeungIm-ha, I'll always love you, but I don't want do things to you, thinking that maybe I'm abusing you, please understand oppa's heart and just sleep in oppa's arms for tonight, arasso ?"

-"Arasso, oppa.... I love you Kang Hee Gun."

He kissed her and thighten his embrace, watching her till she fell asleep, and then joinning her in dreamland.

Sorry for the time before the update of the chapter 13, also I wanted to update that chapter yesterday, just the day after the chapter 13 but didn't had the time, so I'm updating today ~~~ Well, two update in a row because the chapter 13 is really short and also because you asked me for more so I didn't wanted to make you waited to long haha.. Hope you'll like it also thank for the new subscriber, thanks for the one who put comments for the first time on this story and thanks for those who always comment and keep reading. I'm happy to be able to answer you in comments, If you have any ideas, suggestions or wish about the story then just give it to me in comment or in private message !! Have a nice day !