Chapter 8. Should we be everyday ?

Should we be everyday ?

It was tuesday 3.40am and Jihyo just finished her work. She was tired and got on her car. Still thinking about her monday boyfriend's "I love you" she couldn't stop smiling widely. Her manager noticed it and teased :

-"Woaah Jihyo your smile is really wide tonight whereas sooner you were totally upset before going to RunningMan filming.. Did something happened between you and a certain man ?"

Jihyo down her head and blushed.

-"Omo, Am I right ?" asked exited her manager.

-"Well, we confessed to each other.." grinned Jihyo

-"Oh so you guys are dating ?"

Jihyo didn't answer. It was true that she said "I love you" to him and that he said her the same but now it was tuesday and monday was already over. Moreover they didn't get the time to speak about that as Jihyo had to run to work. So she took her phone and huridly texted that man.

-------

Gary was finally arrived to his studio and comming in he whistled happily. Gil who was still working in his room got out as he heard Gary.

-"What's up Gary-ha ? Why are you so happy today hu ? OH because of RunningMan right ? hehe"

-"Anio~~ It's nothing !"

-"Hey! Bro ! You won't even tell me while I'm your brother-like friend ?"

-"Arasso, it's just the prettiest woman on the earth told me that she loves me" Gary said with his red face.

-"Oh man seriously ? Woaah, you're so lucky so finally you're dating her ? haha You even already kissed her..."

-"Ya shut up !" Said Gary embarassed. "Hurry up and go work on our songs hyung !"

At that time Gary's phone vibrated, Gil came back into his room and Gary watched his phone. He smiled at the name : "Monday Girlfriend" and readed the text.
 

-----To: Kang Gary  at: 3:52 am
    Oppa, what are we ? Monday's already over...

-----From: MondayGirlfriend

Gary was surprised by the question of his woman. He thought a little and took his car keys

-----To: MondayGirlfriend at: 3:59 am
    Jihyo-ya are you at your home ?
-----From: Kang Gary

-----To: Kang Gary  at: 4:02 am
    Yes oppa. But you haven't answer to my question yet T.T
-----From: MondayGirlfriend

-----To: MondayGirlfriend at: 4:21 am
    Jihyo-ya open your door.
-----From: Kang Gary

 

-"Hu ? Open my door ? What is he talking about ? Why is he changing the subject" She pouted.
But her doorbells rung. She opened the door.

-"Oppa ? What are you doing here and at that time ? Are you crazy ? What if someone see you ?"

Gary smiled, push Jihyo inside her appartement and closed the door. It was the first time for him to entered inside her home. He knew where she lives but as Jihyo's sensitive when people talk about her home she alsmost never bring someone home. He looked everywhere fascinated.
She said him to sit on the couch in her living room and sat besides him.

-"Oppa seriously why are you here ?"

-"Wae (why) ? You don't like when oppa is here ?"

-"Anio, it's not like that but it's really late and what if someone saw you ?"

-"It's ok, I was carefull, nobody saw me. Jihyo I needed to talk to you that's why I came. I realised that we have to finish the talk we started after RunningMan filming. Jihyo-ya,... I love you"

-"Oppa... I.. I love you too" She blushed

-"Now I think it's a good thing that I kissed you last time ~~" He .

-"Ya, by the way why did you kissed me that day ? How can you kiss someone like that ? Do you do it with other girls hu ?"

-"Anio Jihyo-ya your the only one I swear it ! It's just that that day when I saw you, next to me wearing my LeeSSang shirt you looked so beautifull that I couldn't control myself. I wanted to do that for so long." He spoke honestly and blushing."

She blushed and smiled.

-"Jihyo, in fact I...... Wanna kiss you everytime if you allow me to do that" He added pulling out his tongue.

-"Oppa, please be serious !"

-"But I am serious !" He pouted. "Jihyo you asked me what are we when mondays are over right ?"

-"Yes..."

-"So for you to not have to worry about what day it is , should we be everyday ?"

He looked at her in the eyes and took her hand. She nodded and let out a shy smile. He got closer and hugged her tightly. She responded the hug by putting her hand around his neck and snuggled her head on his chest.
They stayed like this for a while, she could hear his heartbeat it was like a sweet melody. It made her feel safe and warm. He was hugging her and felt like he was the happiest man on earth. He was really happy and some lyrics were popping in his mind. He just wanted to cherish the moment.

After a few minutes hugging he broke the hug and looked at her. She could feel by his gaze that he wanted to to something, it was the same gaze as last time. He held her chin and leaned toward her, closer and closer, she closed her eyes, his lips touched hers. It was their second kiss.

He moved his lips, and bitting gently her upper lips and after her lower lips. She responded the kiss and start his lips too. He went further, opening with his lips and putting his tongue in, and playing with her tongue. He couldn't stop, he loved it too much. Kissing her he leaned forward to deepened the kiss. She slowly laid on the couch and he was on her, shrinking the gap between them, still kissing her without a break.

She broke the kiss, wanting some air. He looked at her and stood up thinking that she has kind of reject him because of his wild action.

-"Miahne Jihyo-ya oppa went to far, I'm sorry..."

-"Anio... Oppa.. it's not like that.." She said gasping "It's just that I needed some air, you were so wild that I couldn't breave."

-"Sorry, I'm so stupid. Maybe I should slow down."

-"No oppa, I really like when you're like that... I loved the kiss" she added embarassed and blushing.

He let out a shy smile and help her sat on the couch. He decided to go home because now that she was his, it was harder to control himself than before. In front of the door her took her hand.

-"I'll go now... Hurry and go to bed"

-"Ye oppa, go home safe. It's really late so texted me when you're home ok !" she smiled.

He pecked her on the lips.

-"Ok I will, but do not dream of me" he teased and leaved.

The two went to bed the heart full of happiness.

Hi~~ I update again ^^ I'm sorry it's a little short I whish I'll be able to update really long chapter but for now it's a short one --' Hope you'll like it !! :p I wanna thank you because you're more and more to subscirbe and read also to leave comment so thank you !! Enjoy this chapter and don't forget to check the replies to your comments cuz I do reply to it (^ô^) I think that I'll write about some MC moment in RunningMan and I wonder if you guys would like to have the real picture of the episode I'll speak about ? You know like this one : One of the first MC moment on ep 4 ^^ So if you want to have this kind of picture when I'll write about RunningMan MC moment in the story just tell me in the comments. Enjoy this update. See you :p