Chapter 12 : Liar, announce & joy.

Should we be everyday ?

-"Ya, did you see them today ? Plus I'm telling you that during the Thailand trip they were also like this. Should we ask them ?"

-"I think we should hyung, because they haven't told it to us."

SukJin and JaeSuk were talking about MondayCouple after filming. They decided to ask themself to be sur. At the car park Gary was waiting Jihyo near his car when he saw his hyung walking toward him.

-"Gary-ha !"

-"Ya, hyungs ? What's the matter ?" asked Gary.

-"Well, with Jaesuk we wanted to ask you something,... The two of you are close thoses days... Is there anything we should know between you two ?"

-"What do you mean hyung ?" Gary pretended to not understand the meaning of the question, he saw Jihyo was comming toward them and glared at her to tell her to stop and to not come. Jihyo saw the scene from afar and the look of Gary so she hided herself behind a pillar, listening to their talks.

-"We mean you and Jihyo... Is there anything we need to know ?" continued SukJin

-"Are you dating her ?" cut in the curious Jaesuk.

-"What are you saying hyungs! Anio !! With Jihyo we have always been close, we're just friend, she's my dongseang that's all."

Hearing that Jihyo was hurt. Why did he denied it to Jaesuk and Sukjin, why didn't he said that yes he loved her ? And she wasn't the only one to be upset. Gary and Jihyo could see the look on Jaesuk and Sukjin's faces, they were frustrated. Gary excused himself saying that he needed to work. He knew that he couldn't lie and that if he stayed longer it will be hard for him to hide the fact of him and Jihyo.

The two hyungs bidded goodbye to Gary and leaved together.

--------------

"Why did he lied to us ? Aren't we family ?"

"Yes I know it's frustrating" said Sukjin "We clearly saw them kissing last time... Oh maybe it's already over ?"

-"Hey, hyung I don't think so, they're a perfect match it can't be over that easily."

-------------

In the other hand Jihyo joined Gary in his van. She was hurt and her mind was full of questions. She got in the car, sat in the back facing Gary also sitting in the back, waiting for her manager to arrive. She didn't spoke first, she was in her Mong state.

-"Jihyo-ya are you ok ?"

-"Hum... ?"

-"As usual, MongJi" he laughed sweetly. "Did you heard our talk ?"

She nodded, and then she finally letted out :"Why oppa ? Am I just a dongsaeng ? You were saying you loved me, it is just as a dongsaeng ?" He could see that she was sad, hearing her voice and seeing her expression.

-"Of course not ! I said it like that to our hyungs but I don't think like that, it was just for cover ourself. I love you Jihyo not as a little sister but as a woman, my woman." He held her hand.

-"Arasso." she smiled. "But why do we have to cover ourself , those people are our family oppa, why didn't you told them ?" she pouted.

-"Because I thought... I wasn't ready to tell them. I'm little affraid of what will happened during the show if they know... I don't want them to said something which can put you in a difficult position with your compagny..." he confessed.

-"I'm sorry oppa..."

-"Why ?"

-"I know how it's hard for you to lie and moreover I know you hate lie to your hyungs and friends... Just because I'm an actress..."

He didn't let her the time to finish her sentence and hugged her tightly.

-"Pabo ! You don't need to worry or to say sorry, don't feel guilty because of that, it's nothing, I can do anything for you" he wispered to her hear and kissed her cheek.

Jihyo's manager arrived, Jihyo quiclky kissed Gary on his lips and got out of his van, she joined her manager.

-"You... What were you doing in Kang Gary's car silly girl ?"

Jihyo blushed, her manager was the only person to know about them on Jihyo's side. She didn't wanted to tell her, but with her action her manager discovered everything that's why Jihyo told her, as a friend she promised to not said a word to the compagny.

The rest of the week was hetic for both of them, they didn't had time to see each other so they only had exchanged texts and calls, almost everynight, because the man wanted to hear his woman's voice before sleeping.

---------

Saturday night throught the phone.

-"Oppa, maybe it's time to tell everyone ?"

-"You mean about us ?"

-"Yes... We lied to them and I don't like that... Have you seen Jaesuk oppa's face and how Sukjin oppa glared at us when you told them that we're not a couple ? I think that maybe they know about us but were hurt when we lied to us... Haaaa ottokae ?? Stress~~"

-"Aish STRESS" added Gary smiling at how Jihyo imitated him.

He laughted and she said : "Oppa, stop laugthing this is not funny, I don't know how we'll be able to tell them that we're together since 3 months now and that we lied to them..." Jihyo was really worried and felt guiltty.

-"Arrasso, oppa will take care of that don't worry ok ? Sleep well and dream of me !"

-"Hehe, arasso oppa, sleep well too. Love you." She hung up.

That monday, it was Jihyo's birthday, and the staff had prepare a cake to wish her a happy birthday. They filmed the while episode and after filming the members decided to go to Gary's restaurant to have a secret party. Of course Jihyo was the only one not knowing about it. The members went to Gary's restaurant in a big private room. Gary was in charge to bring Jihyo at the party.

Once they arrived, he took her to the private room and at the moment she opened the door they all screamed : "Happy Birthday !!"

Jihyo felt touched and happy, she thanked everyone. Haha brought the cake and lighted on the candles they started to sing. Gary told Jihyo to close her eyes and to make a wish. Once she closed her eyes Gary childishly put cake's cream on Jihyo's noze and lips.

-"Ya ! Kang Gary !!!" she yelled opening her eyes. "Wanna die ?"

-"Omo, Jihyo how can you know it was me when you had your eyes closed ?"

-"Who in this room except Haha oppa who's holding the cake is as childish as you to do this kind of thing ?"

Their little and gentle fight made everyone brust in laughter.

-"Ya ! Song Jihyo don't say I'm childish or I'll let the cake fall down. Hahahaha" said HaHa

Everyone laughted harder and Jihyo glared at Gary.

-"Arrasso, I'll wipe you, I'm sorry" he said before wiped the cream on her noze with his hand and then wiped the cream on her lips with his.
In the room, they were all surprised by Gary's kiss, Jihyo herself push him and blushed. With everyone staring at them, JongKook spoke up first : 

-"Wait you two ?" They nodded.

-"Andwae~~~~" screamed KwangSoo.

-"Ya!" Jihyo hitted his head. "Wae andwae ?"

-"Hehe, I'm jonking noona~~" KwangSoo kissed her on the cheek.

-"You ! What are you doing ?!" Gary said, making them laughed.

-"Hyung I always do that to noona" KwangSoo grinned mischiviously.

-"Not anymore, she's mine !" The members couldn't stop laughing,

-"Kumanae, chaebal, my stomach hurt from laughing to hard." said the grasshoper holding his belly.

A little later while they were all enjoying the mini party, Jihyo and Gary walked toward Sukjin and Jaesuk who were happily chatting in the corner of the room.

-"Hyungs/Oppas, we're really sorry to have lied to you. Jaesohamnida, in fact we were not totally ready to tell you all at that time so we lied. Sorry !" They bowed together to their hyungs/oppas.

-"It's okay kids, we don't mind as long as you're happy." answered Sukjin. "Gary-ha !" he added.

-"Ye hyung ?"

-"Do not make my daughter cry, arajii ?"

-"Deh, aboenim~~"

After few hours, they all came back home. While JongKook offered to fetch home KwangSoo, Gary fetched Jihyo. In front of her appartement, she thanked him and was about to leave when he grabbed her wrist, grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. He kissed her softly once, watched her in the eyes and said : "Happy birthday~". She smiled,

-"Thank you"

-"Wait" he said and give her a box, she opened it and saw it was a ring. She took it out and put it at her finger. She smiled and kissed him on his cheek.

-"I love it ! Oppa, thank you !"

-"See ?" he said while showing her his hand, "Oppa has the same ring ! I can't always be with you or said to the world that I love you but I can wear the same ring as you" he chuckled. "Can't oppa go to your place ?" he looked at her with puppy eyes.

-"You can... But tomorrow I have a lot of work so you'll have to leave early. Is it ok ?"

-"Mansae !!!" he yelled, she laughed at her boyfriend cute action.

In her living room, she offered him to take a shower.

-"Together ?" he mischiviously asked.

-"Andwae !" she answered to him coldly, then brust in laugher when she saw his surprised face.

He took a rapid shower first, then she showered and joined him in her bed. He kissed her and caressed her as soon as she laid on the bed.

-"I'll give you an other present" he grinned. It was a love full night.

Hey ! Here one more little chapter, hope you'll like it ! Just enjoy and give your though or idea in the comment. If anyone has an idea on what could be Mc's trouble and the reason of their first fight you can put it in your comment or in twitter on @MongJihyoFrance. Oh by the way MondayCouple wearing couple rings : https://twitter.com/MongJihyoFrance/status/481188438021251074/photo/1