Chapter 3. Break up and...

Should we be everyday ?

Hey guys ! So it's been one week since the last update. I decided to publish one chapter tonight that's why I just finished it. I think it's a longer chapter than the two others and I hope you'll like it ! ;p I'm sorry if I made mistakes and also I haven't start writing the next chapter yet so maybe it'll be a little long since the next update (because I have a lot of homework this week) Share yours feelings in the coms and say me if you want them to date fast or maybe I should torture them a little before the confession haha ^^ Enjoy and Have a good time~~ Aniyong Chingu ~~ 

(Still in the Flashback)

Jihyo : "Anio, it's not like that. It's just since we're not the MondayCouple anymore it's different between me and.. and.." she stoped her sentence and was shock of what she just said and what she almsot said.
ChangJo : "So it's because of Kang Gary-shii ?"...
.....

Jihyo : "No it's not !  I... I'm... it's just that I'm not sure about my feelings for you anymore"
What she said break her CEO's heart. He didn't understood why she was saying those kind of things all of sudden but what he knew was that when she was on-screen with her monday boyfriend she just looked happier and also that when she spoke about the RunningMan family, he could see her eyes sparkling. He knew the moment of the week she was happiest was on mondays. He saddly continue :

 

ChangJo : "So you wanna break up with me without me knowing why ?!?" He started to be very angry and spoke more and more loudly.
Affraid someone could hear she add :

 

"Oppa please calm down everyone will heard !! I didn't said I want us to be over!, I just need some times to think, can't we just do a break ?"
 

ChangJo : "Think about what ? About WHO ??... Ok nevermind, you know what just leave and think, just call me when you'll have some answers to me !"
 

Jihyo stood up there with her mong face wondering how can everything could have became like this, and why did she was like that. Why did she just break everything they have made together without even knowing why.
 

"Leave my office right know !!" The man added full with anger. A little bit shocked by the angry face her actual boyfriend made she leaved his office and went for her shooting.
The moment she asked for a break, he knew that he lost her...

 -End of Flashback-

A month after (after the filming where they spoke about starting MondayCouple again) it's monday again. Gary arrived at the filming location.
He greeted the staff : "Aniyongaseo everyone ~~" he said in a very happy tone. He then came greet the hyungs and dongsaengs who were already arrived. Everyone was there exept the one he waited for...
At that time, Miss Mong arrived on the filming location, appologized to be late and greeted the staff. Then she arrived in the room where the running mens were enjoying a funny talk.
Jihyo entered in the room : "Ya! Kang Gary  !" she shouted angrily walking through him. "Don't ever talk about leaving RunningMan again understand ?!"

*Three weeks ago after she hearded the news (of Gary leaving RM) Jihyo was really angry against him, they just started over the mondaycouple and he was planning to leave, she hadn't understand her feelings about him and he was leaving !?! No, she couldn't stand it but she was finally really relived when he said that finally he wouldn't.*

*Remember when Gary talked about leaving RM, Gil also planed to leave the variety world but fortunly they didn't*
 

Gary : "Oh mianhe Jihyo-ya..."

JaeSuk : "Miss Mong, he already apologized to everyone when you weren't there"

JongKook : "That's right Jihyo, don't be so upset you know why he talked about it right so try to understand him"
Jihyo knew that her oppas were right but she couldn't stop felling angry.
 

-Jihyo's POV- : "I know.. But still I'm still angry that he could had think about leaving our family and... leaving me."

"I'm sorry oppa, I shouldn't have yelled at you... But still do never think about leaving again ok ?" she said shyly.

Gary : "Arasso Jihyo and don't worry I don't mind but You're ok ? I heard you were really busy last week"

Jihyo felt happy that her mondayboyfriend was worried about her health and touched that he asked even after the bad greeting she gaves him, "Ye Oppa i'm ok. Thanks for asking"
 

"Well as usual she says that but then she fell asleep whenerver she can haha" Haha said making everyone laugh.

During the filming (ep109) Gary joked around and said : ": I have no one to take care of me"

Haha : "you start again with Jihyo"

Gary : "Me ? Why?"

Jihyo laughed of the jokes of her mondayboyfriend.

When they played the slide game Gary said : "Sorry I'm weak in front of Jihyo", when she was sliding next to him he catched her and said her "stay by my side" he added he catched her because he really wanted to be by her side and that's not cheating. Angry she kicked him because, because of him she loose the game.

After filming Jihyo went home and called someone. She had finally taken a decision and today's filming made her understand a little more her feelings.

-"Yobuseo"

-"Oppa, it's me Jihyo... I want talk to you, about us... But I think that maybe we should meet because I don't want say this kind of things by phone"

-"You mean that you don't want to officially broke up with me by phone !" ChangJo said

-"Oppa, I... I'm sorry..." she hasn't finish her sentence that he cutted her off

-"I knew the moment you asked for a break that we were over. But let me tell you something it's not because you decide it that we're over, I'm not done with you yet ! You'll have to pay me for what you did."

-"Wait, what are you talking about ? I know that it's hard for you and I'm sorry to not feel the same anymore but how can you say something like this ? Aren't you too much ?!"

-"Ya ! You ! you think I'm too much but you made me love you and then you broke up with me" He yelled angryly

-"It's you that start asked me for dinner and all, it's you who made the first step and..."

-"Ok I'm sorry Jihyo, you're right" he added with a calm tone. "I knew what you felt before asking you out, I knew before you did that you were already attracted by someone else. That's why when the newspaper about our relationship came out I didn't even try to hided the case and said to the reporter that we were together because I hoped that if everyone knew that you were mine it could stop you from being attracked with him but I failed. I already knew that you wouldn't be mine forever, I shouldn't have..."

-"Oppa, what are you saying, I wasn't in love before you. And you haven't failed, the time we spent together was precious for me"

-"Jihyo, you still haven't realized that you love him ? You love him since the begining even before I asked you out"

-"In love with who ? I'm not in love !"

-"Jihyo, you love him, you love Kang Gary I can see it in your eyes, in yours deeds. I knew it before being intrested by you. You, idiot, are the only one who haven't realized it yet.. I hoped that you wouldn't realized it and that you will be with me forever but still, even when you still don't admit it you can't be with someone else. Jihyo I'm sorry to used you even when I knew what you felt and I wish you luck with that man" He hanged up

Jihyo was standing there speechless...

-Jihyo's POV-  "No it's not, I'm not in love with Kang Gary, what is he saying ? I'm not, I'm not, I'm... Am I ?"

In Case you haven't understand, she said Gary that her and ChangJo broke up in the first chapter well in fact they were on a break and it was like they did broke up. In this chapter she "officially" broke up, she just say that they're over out loud while the two already knew it.