Chapter 6. Like nothing happened ?

Should we be everyday ?

Hi~~ Here the new chapter hope you'll like it. I just finish writing it because I really wanted to update today ^^. Be free to comment, subscribe and also to share the link of the story. I'll try to update the next one as fast as I can ! Thank you for reading and share you're idea or feelings about the story in the comment below if you want to. See you~~

One week after the kiss, it's monday and neither Jihyo niether Gary had coontatced each other.
Reaching the filming location, Jihyo felt really nervous and wondered how would she be able to faced Kang Gary. At that time her phone rung, she stopped being mong and took her phone.

 

------To: MondayGirlfriend  at: 8:30am
    Jihyo-ya, Oppa is really sorry about last time. I shouldn't have did that I don't know what     happened in my head, I must have been crazy at that time. Please forget what had happened.     Let's meet as always on the filming set. Once again I'm really sorry for my mistake. Oppa is     really sorry. See you on filming set.
------From : Kang Gary

 

Jihyo made a sad face. She almsot shed tears when her manager saw her.

-"Aigoo, Jihyo-ya what's with that face suddenly, you were so exited to go film RunningMan what happened ?"

-"Anio, it's nothing eonni." She answered with a trembling voice. And then she went mong again.
 

-Jihyo's POV- : "Froget ? How could I ? I can't forget, I can't stop remembering this feeling, the warmest and sweetness of his lips touching mines, my  heart beating like crazy when he started to move his lips on my bottom lip, the feeling I had when I responded to it. And how the time stopped when we were kissing almost like we were only the two of us on earth.... But for him it's a mistake ? A mistake..." She sighted.

--------
Gary was really nervous at the idea to face Jihyo. He wondered how to speak to her while he couldn't forget the sensation of kissing her and while he wanted so badly to do it again. But not knowing her feeling toward him he decided to text her and apologized for his "mistake", the best mistake he made forever.
He arrived fisrt at the filming location, greeted the staff and his two older hyung, Jaesuk hyung and Sukjin hyung.

Jihyo finally arrived, greeted the staff and went to the place where were the members. Seeing her Gary stood up and greeted her :"Jihyo, anniyong~~".

She didn't even look at him and walked beside him without answering his greeting. She then greeted all her other oppas. Gary was shocked and though that she was angry because of the kiss even if he had already said sorry to her. He thought he was an idiot and that, that day he went to far. "Damn !" He thought. All the members were surprised from Jihyo's behavior but couldn't ask for explenation as they didn't wanted to make Jihyo more angry that she already looked to. During filming and break Jihyo didn't looked or spoke to Gary. He didn't wanted to make jokes and said cheesy words to her because he knew she was upset and thought that the more he would do and the more she would hate him. After filming JongKook and JaeSuk spoke together and decide to ask what's happened between the two of us. Jongkook followed Gary to his car and asked him what had happened:

-"Gary-ya, do you know why Jihyo behaved like this all day long ? Is she mad at you ? Did something happened ?"

-"Ye hyung, I think she's really angry right now, I made a big mistake last week. I did something to her I shouldn't have..."

-"Aish, you kid ! Did you appologized then ?" He didn't ask what Gary did because he knew that if Gary would like to said it he would have, but as his little brother didn't had any clues he knew that Gary wasn't ready to say him all the story.

-"Of course I did ! I  sent her a text this morning before comming here but she didn't answer"

-"Maybe you should face her and appologize truly, come with me !"

Meanwhile, Jaesuk was with Jihyo.

-"Jihyo are you ok ?"

-"Yes oppa ! why ?"

-"Well you seem to be very angry toward Gary, you guys haven't exchange a word today, and you didn't greeted him this morning, plus you seem like something is bothering you. It's ok if you don't want to tell me but just know that I'm here if you need and that Gary isn't a bad guy, it's just sometimes he doesn't know how to express himself."

-"Thank you oppa, it's just that last week something happened and he really pissed me of this morning"

-"Still, I think you should talk together. You shouldn't let thing like this. Come with me"

Jihyo followed Jaesuk and they joined Jongkook who was with Gary waiting for them.
Seeing Gary, Jihyo stopped, she was hurted and angry just by seeing him. She wanted to goes back when Gary said her :"Jihyo please ! Stay, let's talk would you ?"

Jihyo decided to have a talk with him, she wanted to curse at him because of what she felt. They sat on a bench while Jongkook and Jaesuk decided to leave hoping that they'd fix the problem.

-"What happened between this two hyung ?"

-"I don't know Jongkook-ha, Jihyo just said me that something happened last week and that this morning she was mad at Gary"

-"Ho so you don't know more than I do --', he said me that last week he did a mistake and that's why she is mad at him now."

-"And you ? How's your love life hu ?" Jaesuk added teasing his dongsaeng.

-"Ah hyung... Well like usual, with EunHye everything is a complicate. She'll start a new drama so she'll be busy from now on."

-"Well good luck, and good bye." Jaesuk then got in his car and left. Jongkook did the same.

-----
They were together on the bench but it was akward as Jihyo was really mad and sad and as Gary thought that she was mad because of the kiss.

-"Jihyo-ya" Gary said breaking the silence. "Oppa is very sorry about last time. Can you forgive me ? I'm really sorry to have kissed you, I shouldn't have, I went too far. Miahne"

-"Oppa, You don't understand anything!" she said angrily.

-"Then explain to me, please explain to oppa why are you mad at me ! I can't stand you beeing mad at me. Trust me I'm sorry about the kiss"

-"Oppa it's not because of the kiss" She finally confessed.

Gary was surprised, looked at her with big eyes and asked :

-"If it's not because of the kiss then ... why are you mad at me ?"
Jihyo blushed. "Oppa you're an idiot you never understand me ! I'm not mad because of the kiss, I'm mad because.... because...." She couldn't said it.

-"Wait you're telling me that.. wait.. if you're not mad because of the kiss, then did you actually... like it?" he asked with is voice getting almost inaudible.

Jihyo's face was totally red and her cheeks were really hot.

-"I.. I.. I'm mad at you because you kissed me and then you said me to pretend nothing happened like if it didn't count for you, like if I don't count for you." Her voice trailed off as she was embarassed and not really sur that if she should say him that she was in love with him.

-"Jihyo-ya oppa will be honest with you... In fact I....