Chapter 1. Starting Over

Should we be everyday ?

He understood when she says him that she will  be her monday girlfriend and that MondayCouple will start again after the break up. He didn't knew if he was right but he thought he should ask her.

-after filming-

Gary : "Jihyo-ya are you sure you want start again the love line ?"

Jihyo : "Yes Oppa ! It's so ackward between us when we're not  Monday's lovers ! I don't mind to start over, because ... it was funnier when you were my man on mondays" she finish with a little embarassed voice.

Hearing those words Gary felt really happy and smiled. Of course he was happy to start over. He missed her so much and had a broken heart when he heard about the news of Jihyo dating. He finally decided to ask her :
"But aren't you with your CEO, won't he be upset of watching us playing a couple ?"
... silence... she looked down and saids :

"Anio (no) Oppa, to tell the truth, we broke up few weeks ago, after we went public it was not the same and I realized he wasn't a man for me".


Gary didn't knew what to say or what to do but inside he wanted to yell "huray!!!" he was so happy that he wanted to jump everywhere. He works really hard to contain his joy and not smile in front of her. But thinking about it he felt like he was a bad guy to be so happy for her broke up. He thought that she must had hard time and thinking that she went trough that alone make him wanted to cry.

Seeing the weird face of her monday's man Jihyo added :
 
-"Oppa don't make that face ! I'm not sad and also it's been month now so i'm totally ok!".

-"Ha sorry Jihyo-ya i just think that you must have hard time by yourself and i'm sorry to not have seen what's happened, you should have tell Oppa I would have be there for you !"

-"Anio Oppa ! I'm totally fine, to tell the truth it's me who wanted to broke up, i'm the one who make ChangJo oppa sad ! I didn't deserve to have someone to reconfort me when i'm the one who hurt the other !"

-"Fine Jihyo, I'm happy to see that you're not depresse ! I have schechules now so i'll leave first, bye bye and palli go home and rest ! Araji (ok) ?"

-"Ye Oppa, bye bye and don't work so hard"
Jihyo watchs her boyfriend still for the last hours of monday leaves and regrets to not tell him everythings....

I Guys it's the first chapter of my fanfic hope you'll like it even if there isn't a lot. I write with big police because it's easier to read i think. If there's anything wrong please tell me.