Causing A Scene

First Impression

SunHi searched for Nami in the halls. It was difficult because she was going the opposite direction of the other students. There were some annoyed people but then they realized it was SunHi passing by. So all the students just made a hallway for her. She had to stop a few people asking if they seen Nami. They all said no till one person pointed SunHi to her 1st year friend.

"Nami!" SunHi called.

"Oh eunni." Nami smiled.

"I've been looking all over for you."

"Ah mianhe. I had to take care of something in class."

"What was it? Was somebody threating you again?" 

"Ani. It was just some school work business. Nothing more nothing less."

"Ah okay. You want have lunch together?"

Nami nodded. Then the two girls headed to the cafeteria to buy their lunch. As SunHi waited for Nami to pay, she caught sight of BTS. She noticed Suga was looking a little worried and was just searching around the area. SunHi had doubts he was looking for her so it didn't really concern her. Soon, the two girls found an open table and began to eat. Still SunHi continued to stare at Suga. She questioned who he was looking for. 

"Eunni," Nami started. "Who or what are you looking at?"

SunHi blinked. "Huh? Oh mianhe... It's nothing."

"Were you staring at a boy? Did you want to sit near him?"

"D-Don't worry about it? Really."

Nami looked at her and giggled. "Alright if you say so. Ah! You think you can come to the library with me again? I told my mom about you and I think she wants to meet you..."

"Oh sure, I don't mind."

Nami beamed a smile and SunHi re back. They continued to talk and had lunch in peace. But the fun was over when the same of group of boys who bullied Nami from before came by the girls' table.

"Yah, first year, transfer." Insu spat. "You're sitting at my table. Move it."

SunHi gave a 'it's alright' sign to a now nervous looking Nami, who then nodded. SunHi stood up facing the boys, causing another crowd.

"Come on man," she started. "This is our second day here at this stupid school. Are you seriously looking for trouble? Couldn't you have waited for another week?"

"Just move."

"Aishi... so impatient, you brat."

Insu rolled his eyes. "Cant you be a good little girl and do things when your asked?"

"Wae? I don't see your name on it. Should of thought about that before claiming your own property."

"You just like causing trouble don't you? What's it going to take for you to start listening to me?"

"What's it going to take for you to start being smarter?"

From the distance, BTS stopped fooling around and noticed a crowd of people circling around one table. They all looked at each other in question.

"Whats everyone looking at?" J-Hope asked.

"Who knows." JiMin said. "This only the third time these people have been circling around since yesterday."

"Wasn't SunHi part of the one after school yesterday?" Jungkook looked at Jin.

"I think I saw the first one too from the other day." Rap Mon said. "She was in that one."

"You don't think she could be part of another one do you?" V asked.

Jin face palmed. "If that girl gets into more trouble, I don't know what I'd do. She's never like this. SunHi has never caused a scene so bad before."

Suga was worried too. But when asked, he acted he didn't care. He knows SunHi can handle it but he didn't want her to get suspended or expelled. 'Is really SunHi in the middle?' He thought. 

"You think we should... you know... go over there and make sure she doesn't kill anyone?" V suggested.

"I known SunHi longer then any of you." Jin started. "And I know what you're all thinking but I highly doubt she would go to the measures of hurting someone on purpose."

Suddenly there's was a sudden yell of pain. And it definitely wasn't SunHi. The boys all looked at Jin, now waiting for him to change to his mind.

"On second thought maybe we should go."

The boys quickly stood up fighting their way through the crowd. Once they passed everyone, they saw SunHi holding her opponent, who was struggling to break free, down on the floor. It didn't even seem she looked liked she was even touched. Her hair was just a bit messy, but that was pretty much it. SunHi looked up and saw BTS now in front of her. She was surprised she saw Suga. He looked more worried then Jin out of everyone. She quickly released the boy and without a second thought, he ran away, causing the crowd to go back what they were doing. SunHi and the boys of BTS stood in silence waiting for the other to speak. 

"Hi guys." SunHi started forcing a smile. "Hows it going?"

"SunHi, what happened?" Jin asked looking at her.

"That jerk said we were sitting at 'his' table." she huffed. "Its obviously not his property. Its the school's. Gosh he gets me ao angry. He always does. One day I will give him the black eye he deserves."

"Wait so you didn't hit him?" J-Hope asked. "Like physically?"

"Of course not. I was only defending myself. He was the one trying to punch me."

"Still you almost tried to kill someone again." Suga said right after. "Are you crazy woman? Do you want to be suspended?"

"I wasn't going to kill him! He's the one who started it! And since when do you care that I get out of this school or not? Don't you want me out anyway?"

Before Suga had the chance to respond, SunHi took Nami by the hand and they started to leave. Jin gave a sigh and faced Suga. He wanted to say something but he was too frustrated to even say anything. Jin stormed off bumping shoulders with Suga who knew he once again made a mistake. The rest of BTS didn't know what to say as there was now tension between two members.