Revealing the Hidden

First Impression

SunHi walked home by herself, allowing Nami to walk with Jungkook. It was the first time SunHi had walked straight home with no interruptions. She liked it but felt like she had come home too fast. She had finished all her homework. There wasn't really anything to study for. What was there to do? SunHi took a book from her backpack to read but after looking at it for only a second she was actually bored. There was still some things to unpack.

She again went through some old childhood scrapbooks. There were so many pictures of her and her brothers. She saw some with other relatives too which made her smile none stop. The next one she took out seemed more personal. The first picture she saw was one of her family and Jin's family together. She continued to go through it  and saw many of their mothers together. Then there were some with her and Jin. The one that got her to laugh was when she and Jin were at the pool and she was about to splash water in his face. SunHi remembered Jin was begging her not to do it. She just loved to a lot.

The next one made her almost drop it. The picture was of her, Jin and some other boy. SunHi looked closely. When she finally saw a match, her mind was attacked with flashbacks and memories. She threw the book to the side as her head began to throb. The pain seemed to last for hours. She could barely get up and struggled to even get to the wall. There was no one to help her. When the pain stopped, she slowly began to stand up.

"Suga..." she muttered to herself. "It was him all this time.... I have met him before..."

She recalled way back when she told him she was no longer coming back to Korea and that she would return if he never kept his promise to take care of Jin. It no wonder he had some panic in his eyes when she saw him on her first day of school. 

"But does he know the real reason?" she wondered. She took her phone and dialed a number. "Yah, Seokjin did you ever tell Suga why I came back to Korea?"

"Well no I―" Jin stopped. "Wait did you just say―"

"I remember now. Way back, I had spoken to Suga making him promise something and if he didn't fulfill it, I would come back. Does he know the real reason why I've returned?"

"SunHi slow down. I'm still on the part that you remembered this. And why is it suddenly? How did you remember?"

She began to explain how she was going through the scrapbooks. Then suddenly feeling the worst migraine in the world. SunHi still knows it was. It was like her head was being squeezed between two rocks. 

"Seokjin, I thought you told me everything I needed to know..." SunHi started. "Why is that I suddenly remember Suga as if it's all new to me? Why didn't you tell me?"

Jin was quiet.

"Were you trying to keep it from me?"

"Look SunHi I'm sorry. It's just... The doctor had said if you knew some things too early it would hurt you... well I guess finally found out what he meant from that"

"I think it was because it was just a sudden shock because you didnt tell. If you told me before hand with reason then I wouldnt have the biggest headache in the world. My amnesia was a long time ago. You wait after all this trouble I had with Suga. You knew I would have to remember at some point. In the end, I find this out on my own so dont act like you didnt know anything. So wae? Why would you keep it from me?"

"Well... I had started to like you back then... And Suga was actually interested in you so you have to understand what I was feeling.... I get it if you want to hate me."

SunHi didn't know how to react. It was no wonder she had a feeling of seeing Suga before. Wait he was interested in her before. He had liked her then? Is that why his approach to her on her first week of school was so weird and there were days where he would just suddenly care? SunHi felt relieved. But she still seemed mad at Suga for kissing her. Or at least that's what she thought.

"I am mad that you didn't tell me earlier. However since you helped me along the way, I won't go that hard on you."

"By the way SunHi... are you still mad at Suga?"

It was her turn to be silent for bit. "Yes, and I don't want to see him. I have nothing to say to him. I got to go. I have to finish up some things." She knew that was a lie. She didnt know what to feel anymore. Was it really hate that she felt for that kiss? It was forced after all. Her mind began to spin just thinking about it. "Aishi, that Suga... making my life more difficult then it already is..."

After hanging up, she wanted to get her mind off it. She thought about taking the time to explore the house. Even though her family was living there for awhile now, SunHi had yet to see every room yet. Even her brothers' rooms where she was forbidden to see anyway. She took the time before they got home. She started with her third oldest brother, KwangHo's room. As soon she opened the door, it came to her expectations. He was a collector so every figurine was properly in place on shelves and there wasn't a speck of dust. A pile of comic books and another box still left for him to go through stayed by his bed. The comics were in clean and in mint condition as if they were never touched.

SunHi went to DaeHo's room next. This brother loved to draw and cook. So there were many sketch pads and cook books scattered all over the floor. Some pieces of his own art that SunHi recognized were all hung up to decorate his walls. She saw on his desk he was working on something however it was only the outline so she couldn't make the picture out. Recipes posted along the ledge of his desk so as he worked he would look at them to memorize.

Last, was the YoungHo's room. Although SunHi was closest to him out of the other two, she did not know what his interests were. All she knew he was about business so she didn't expect much. However she didn't think his room would be so plain. When she entered the room it was as if he had unpacked nothing. They had lived the house over a mouth now and there was barely anything. Just a clean desk and a made bed. There was only an alarm clock and a lamp on his nightstand. SunHi opened his closet where only a few of his jackets were hung. There was just nothing else to look at.

She was about to leave to room till she noticed an envelope on the middle of her brother's desk. SunHi knew he hated it when people went through his mail but her curiosity took over. She took out what was inside and began to read it. Her eyes widen and came to a complete shock. She turned the envelope over. When she saw who had sent this, she knew it wasnt a prank. SunHi put the letter back down, slowly walking back to her room. There she locked herself in for the rest of the night.