A Couple's Beginning

First Impression

"Yoongi, where are we going?"

He couldn't help but smile. Hearing her say his name made him feel good inside. No matter how many times she said it. "Just wait SunHi, you'll see."

That was the same answer she kept getting from him. SunHi still felt weird calling him Yoongi but she somehow liked it better. She continued to ask but saw that they were both heading back to school. She was going to question again, but kept it to herself. When they got to the front door, she looked at him funny.

"Isn't school closed now?" 

Suga pulled out a key out of his pocket. "Not for long."

"Where did you get that?"

"I'll explain later. Kaja!"

He took her hand again as they went inside. They went down the halls and SunHi had never seen Suga so excited just to show her something. As they went up the stairs, she remembered being dragged up. Passing the dance room brought horrible memories. The thought of her actually being careless made her feel bad. Then she remembered when she saw all of BTS come to rescue her. Mostly Suga who took her to the hospital. She had never been so greatful in her life. After Suga got the door to open, he saw SunHi taking a glance at the dance room door. He understood what she was feeling.

"Don't think about it anymore." he told her. "I know it bothers you but it's all in the past now. Come on, I got the door to open."

He lead her inside and right away, she knew it was te music room, the same place Suga kissed her. She looked around the room once more familiarizing herself with her surroundings. SunHi still didn't understand why he brought her here. She saw music sheets sticking out and saw some crumpled up in the trash can.

"What is all this?" SunHi asked.

"Take a seat and I'll show you." Suga took a rolling chair next to him and gestures her to come.

She sat down and watched him start typing on the computer. She tried to look over but couldn't follow. SunHi saw how concentrated he was so she didn't ask him what he was doing. She did her best to keep her comments to herself. The answer was bound to be given to her anyway.

"Okay," Suga smiled as he handed headphones to her. "Put these on."

"Wae? Did you make something? I need an explaination on what this is at least."

Suga chuckled. "Before, when I'd feel bored, I would come here to make music. I even wrote the lyrics myself. The music teacher caught me in here, saw me doing this and was seriously impressed. He knew I had a gift, so he gave me the key to the school, and the music room to continue on creating music. I never told anyone about it. I use to do it all the time, but I haven't done it in awhile since I had no inspiration for the last couple of years... But ever since you came, I had the meaning to do it again. I've made so much but never showed anyone. Not even to the others."

"Why are you only showing me?"

"Like I said before, no one was special enough. Now put them on. I want you to listen to my lastest song. I think you'll like it."

As SunHi listened to the song, she didn't want to take the headphones off. The song was more then great. It was amazing. But what caught her attention were the lyrics itself. She understood the meanings behind every single line. She knew what it was implying. Suga saw her blush a bit which brought him to have satisfaction. When the song ended, SunHi took the headphones off, trying to not to blush so much.

"You liked it right?" Suga said already happy by her reaction.

She looked at him. "It was about me?"

"You. Me. Us. The typical love song of a boy loving a girl. Because of you, my writers block has gone away." Suga brought her closer having their noses touch. "Thank you for being my new inspiration."

She didn't know why she did it, but SunHi kissed Suga on the cheek. They both looked at each other with widen eyes. SunHi turned away quickly, saying sorry multiple times. Suga laughed a little. 

"You're so cute." he teased. "It's hard to believe I thought you were tough."

"Yah, don't start with me."

"Might I remind you that you're the one that said every tough guy has a soft spot. And I think I found yours."

"We've been dating for about half an hour and you're already starting to get me mad. I see how it is..."

He laughed a little and patted her head. "That's okay, because all that cuteness is mine now. No one else is allowed to see it but me." Suga turned her around. "And SunHi?"

"Hm?"

He slowly leaned forward placing his lips gently against hers. This time SunHi didn't struggle to leave. She was still shocked but continued on with the kiss anyway.

***

She looked up at him with a smile. It was time to accpet the truth. When she saw YoungHo come home with his shaved head, SunHi gave him a hug. She apologized for over reacting but he still felt bad for not telling sooner.

"Just come home alive." she said, having them both laugh. 

After having the brother-sister conversation, SunHi brought Suga inside so he can be introduced to the rest of the family. She was going to go out with him no matter what they said, but both Suga and SunHi felt like it needed to be put out to her family anyway. Her parents didn't mind. In fact they were more then happy to see their daughter dating someone. DaeHo and KwangHo were about to , but when they were given glares by their father which no one has ever seen before, they went silent. The only one that made Suga nervous was YoungHo. Even though he did tell why he liked SunHi, he still feels uneasy. SunHi sensed what he was feeling and tried to convince her brother that Suga was the one. 

"He makes me happy," she explained. "And he would never do anything to hurt me."

YoungHo continued to think. When he soon smiled, SunHi knew he accepted. Suga still remained stiff, unsure of what was happening.

"I'm sure he will treat you well." 

YoungHo said, then looked at Suga. "If you make my sister happy, then who am I to sepereate you two? She does trust you and now so do I. Please continue to stay by her side. You can do that for me while I'm away yes?"

Suga nodded. "Ne hyung." 

"Good. Then I have no worries."

As Suga sighed with relief, SunHi placed her hand on top of his. They looked at each other with smiles. The family liked Suga so much that he was invited to come along to watch YoungHo off. It was a good thing to, because it looked liked SunHi was almost tearing up and Suga was there to comfort her. 

"It's just two years." Suga told SunHi. "It'll go by fast."

"I know. I'm not worried."

"You're not?"

"I was before but now I don't have to be." SunHi looked at him. "Because I have you."

Suga smiled and placed his arm around her as SunHi hugged him. He then whispered something to her. She widened her eyes, thinking it would be the last thing Suga would ever say. Still it made her feel so happy that she forgot her family was around. From that day, the words continued to echo in her head. SunHi felt like nothing could make her sad anymore. Even though they were the most common used words in the world, she smiled everyday, not forgetting how he said it.


(A/N: I'm sorry this is one long drag on story...but one more chapter will be updated soon and you wont have to deal with this story ever again XP please stay tuned.)