Transformation Outcome

First Impression

Was it a mistake? She was already close to school and she had no time to turn back home. For the first time she had walked to school and had let her hair down, now that it was almost to her waist. It was a pain to curl it in the morning. She had even put on make-up. Which she had her mom help her with. SunHi walked into school having heads turned and jaws dropping to the ground.  She saw BTS to the corner of her eye but did not face them then continued to go to her locker.

Suga couldn't believe it was SunHi. Did he like it? He couldn't even answer that. He got up and went after her. He saw her opening her locker. It was weird seeing her not carring her skateboard. Before approching her, he stood back and watched someone just totally bump into her. Usually, SunHi would boil. That's what Suga hoped to see, that her personality was still the same and only her visual appearance had changed. Unfortunately, his hopes were turned down when SunHi just smiled it off saying it was okay. Disappointed by the sight, he marched his way over to her.

"Yah, what was that?" he started to ask. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Oh now you want to start talking to me?"

SunHi didn't even turn her head, which made Suga frustrated. "Yah! Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

"What are you my dad?"

"Just look at me!"

With a heavy sigh, SunHi looked at him. When he saw her face his eyes widen. 

"Wait what's that? Are you wearing make-up?"

"I'm a girl aren't I? Am I not allowed to?"

"Well no but―"

"I'm allowed to be a girl, right? A girl who cant be a tomboy. A pure girl."

"Ani. Ani. This isn't you at all. Are you doing this just because on how I acted the other day? Well stop it. I want the real you back."

She faced him again. "This is me. I'll see you in class Suga."

Right when she closed her locker, Suga grabbed her wrist refusing to let go.

"Yah, let go." she said calmly. "Now before I explode."

"Do it then." he said urging her. "Enough with this girlish act. Where's the tomboy SunHi I know?" And love.

"Suga please... You're casuing a scene..."

She continued to pull away from his grip, but Suga refused to let go. There were acouple students looking over their shoulders watching them. All SunHi wanted was to just go to class now. 

"Hey SunHi."

She and Suga looked up and saw Insu  from their class approach them. 

"Insu" she said. 

Suga noticed her tone, casuing him to place SunHi behind him and say, "What do you want with her?"

"I'm sure whatever it is I can handle it myself." she stepped in front of  giving a small glare then turned back to Insu. 

"So SunHi I see you've changed. Didn't recognize you without your skateboard."

"Yeah so?" she sneered. "Why do you care?"

"I think it's a great change. I love it."

Suga made a gagging noise. He saw right through Insu lies.

"Anyway, I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me tonight?"

SunHi's eyes widen. Suga continued to stare at her hoping she wouldn't agree to this. 

"M-Me? Seriously?" she said looking at Insu, who nodded.

"Wait, wait." Suga interrupted. "Why do you suddenly want to go out with her anyway?"

"Well after thinking what I did, I feel really bad. I didn't think it go that far. Honest. I guess I was letting my manly hood take the best of me. And by going out with me today, I hope you can accept my apologies."

Before she even had her chance to respond, Suga had already started for her.

"Yeah, right. The only reason why you would want to go out with her is because you obviously have something planned. I bet you don't even mean the things you said. You think she's stupid enough to fall for that again? I highly doubt―"

"I would love to go out with you tonight." SunHi finished. 

Suga looked at her surprised. After all Insu had done to her? Did he hear SunHi right?

"Cool after school meet me at the front okay?"

SunHi gave a nod and right when Insu left, Suga started to scold her.

"Yah, are you crazy? That jerk is only playing with you. Why would you go out with him?"

"You know Suga, I'm more then capable in doing things on my own. I don't understand why you have to act like this.. In fact I don't know what goes on in your mind. I won't understand unless you tell me."

"I just...I can't.―"

She shook her head at him as she slowly back away. "Unless you're ready to talk for real... I want you to stay away from me, Suga. Let me know when Yoongi comes out from hiding."

'What does that even mean...' Suga thought as he watched her disappear into the distance.

For the whole day, Suga couldn't believe the attention SunHi was getting from all the guys. And she was oblivious to it. When it was lunch, she sat with Insu which made Suga boil in fury. The rest of BTS exchanged looks. Jin was a bit upset to his childhood friend sit with an enemy, but what was he to do to change her mind. When he saw her this morning he knew something was odd, but it didn't even cross his mind. 

"Hyung, you do you think Suga's gonna be okay?" JiMin asked Jin, who took another glance at him. "I've never seen him so... Disturbed..."

"It'll pass... I'm sure it's just a phase." Jin said talking a bite out of his apple.

"But hyung, SunHi's with Insu" Jungkook said. "He almost killed her. She was sent to the hospital. Don't you care about your childhood friend at all?"

"I'm sure SunHi knows better―"

Suga who heard those words faced Jin and spoke up. "SunHi knows better? What makes you think she won't screw up this time? She's already made a rookie mistake."

"Easy Suga, calm down."

"Calm down? How can I calm down when I know she's already has a foot set in that devil's trap? You should know that he can't be trusted. Not what after he did to her."

"SunHi has learned from her mistake. Let her take care of it."

Suga stood up in frustration. "Ya know, I'm beginning to wonder who's really looking out for her. Not even her own childhood friend can do it right."

And with that Suga stormed out of the cafeteria leaving the BTS table in silence, heading to music room and stayed there till it was time to go back to class. Jin sighed as he took another look at SunHi.

'Ah... SunHi.... why did you talk me into this...' Jin thought.


(A/N: Hey guys hope you all are liking this story even though its such a drag... I'm very sorry that its taking a long time for it to end...But I appreciate all the support for this story and glad that people are still intrested into what is happening. Please dont be afraid to tell me if I'm updating too fast. Am I?? Thanks again for reading! ^-^/)