Common Mistake

First Impression

Every time at school, SunHi had been somewhat different. As people continued to mock her, she did not resist. There were often times SunHi hesitated to throw a punch but refused to do so. Insu continued to bother her but Suga would come in to save her. This made SunHi's mind wonder. She didn't understand why Suga decided to save her even though supposivly they weren't on good terms. However she did feel bad. SunHi knew they weren't talking to each other over something so little that can be easily fixed. Thats when she decided to talk to him. All the opportunities were lost when he would suddenly leave and wouldnt come back till later. He would only appear back to class or when she needed to be saved. Suga would then leave right after. This had been happening for about a week and SunHi even once tried following him right when school was over but soon lost him.

One day, when school was over, SunHi was finishing up the notes but when she looked up Suga was already gone. She didn't want to delay it any longer so she asked Jin where Suga went after school from this past week. Jin was very hesitant but when he heard her reason why, he told her where Suga would be. In a second, SunHi quickly went to go find him. She had only left the classroom and Insu had stopped her from continuing to walk.

"Hurry this up I need to find Suga." SunHi said.

"I know. I just bumped into him. He wanted me to give you this." he held out a note, which SunHi snatched. "No need to thank me."

Before SunHi could say anything, Insu had already left. She raised a brow and read the note multiple times. It read: Meet me in the dance room. I want to talk. ―Suga. Without a second thought, SunHi made her way up the second level of the school. She found the dance room, but was hesitant. Her hand reached the knob but did not turn it. After taking a deep breath, she finally made her way inside. It was dark. She later found the switch but there was no sign of Suga. When SunHi looked at her note again, the door suddenly slammed shut. She turned to see seven boys in front of her now. Insu was one of them. It was a set up.

"Look who finally decided to show up." he said with a laugh. "I didn't actually think you would fall for it. And you call yourself smart."

SunHi backed away a bit. For once, she felt scared. So scared that she felt like her legs were about to give out. 

"For once, it's your turn to look humiliated. It's pay back time."

Before she could say something, the boys were already starting to attack her. She did her best to dodge everything but there were a few times she was hit. When she felt exshated, the boys didn't slow down for her. SunHi was punched and kicked. She would push off one but two would always stick to her no matter how hard she tried. She continued to feel the fists pound into her face till suddenly they stopped. She slowly looked up to see Insu and his crew were getting beaten up by BTS. SunHi felt relieved that they had finally came but was even more surprised that Jin had came a long since she knew he was usually against violence. Suga took down  Insu with ease and making his group flee cowardly. As the rest of BTS made sure those boys didn't come back, Suga quickly went over to SunHi. He placed her into his embrace not even wanting to let her go.

 

**Hours ago**

Suga was avoiding SunHi with reason. Not because he knew she didn't want to talk to him, but for being in the music room. It had been awhile since his last song due to lack of inspiration an since he wanted to get something off his chest, he took the opportunity. If there was something he could do the rest of his life, Suga wrote lyrics to express his feelings. Ever since his feelings for SunHi were confirmed, he had been stuck in the music room all week.

But lately he has been confused and maybe lovesick. There was no way he could explain it to anyone. Writing the lyrics made it so easy for him to relax and reading them over and over made Suga satisfied. He only wished confessing to her would be this easy. As he continued to work, Suga heard voices just outside the door. He lost his concentration which he hated but when he was familiarized with a certain voice, he knew it was serious.

"Everyone understands the plan right?" 

Suga got out of his seat and opened the door a crack staying silent as he could be to listen. He took a peek and saw Insu with six other boys who were nodding their heads.

"Good. This is sweet. I can't wait to get back at her. She thinks she can make a fool out of me. Oh no! Not anymore. That SunHi girl is gonna regret the things she's done to me and today she's about to get the pay back what she deserves."

"How you gonna lure her in?" someone asked.

"Simple. I give her this." he held up a note. "I've noticed she's so desperate to find that Suga from BTS so this little baby's going to be from him. Once I give this to her that will get a beating for a lifetime. Remember be here at the dance room as soon our last class is done. None of you better be late."

Suga quickly but quietly closed the door. The plan he just heard now, SunHi couldn't possibly fall for it. He kept reminding himself how smart she was. Still he was really worried. He couldn't imagine seen her so defenseless. Suga sat back down trying not to see it.

When he got back to his classroom, Suga saw SunHi writing in her notebook like as usual. Should he warn her? Would she even believe him? They made eye contact for a second but SunHi was the first to look away. Suga couldn't even say anything because the teacher had already came back.

After their last class, Suga got out of his seat to go back to the music room. As he made his way, Insu passed by. They both stopped their tracks but did not face each other.

"Whatever your planning it wont work." Suga said. "Just don't even try."

"What makes you think I'm up to something?"

"You're a fool if SunHi would think that note is from me. She's smarter then than she looks."

"You care about her so much don't ya? Well guess what? She's really desperate to find you. She'll fall for it. Your mistake for avoiding her in the first place."

Suga turned around grabbing him by the collar. "If you hurt her, if you even lay a finger on her I swear I will kill you myself."

Insu grew a smirk. "No promises." He pushed off Suga, straightened his tie and had his back face Suga. "And before you try to stop me again." 

With the snap of his fingers, two boys grabbed Suga from behind dragging him off. Suga struggled to get away, but the grip that held him was to tight. The boys tied his hands together and threw him in the janitor's closet. Suga quickly got his hands untied but found that the door was locked from the outside. Luckily he still had his phone. So he quickly dialed Jin's number.

"Yah! SunHi's in trouble! Get the others. We have to go to the dance room before its too late."

"Wait where are you?"

"I'm in the janitor's closet. Two guys who are working for Insu threw me in here. But don't worry about me. Just get to the dance room before SunHi's hurt."

Suga hung up and tried opening up the door. No matter how much he tried he couldn't get it to budge. He pounded his fisit against the door to see if anyone could hear him. Just a few minutes, he heard the door being open front from the other side. It was none other then V.

"Nice to see you here hyung." V smiled.

"How'd you know I was here?" Suga asked.

"Jin called me and―"

"Nevermind that, we have to go."

"Well you're welcome!" V called out to Suga then followed him from behind.

***

As soon as SunHi was in her room in the hospital, Suga stayed by her side as she slept peacefully. He felt guilty. More then he had ever felt in his entire life. Suga felt like a burden. Seeing SunHi hurt made his heart crushed. He failed. Tears began to roll down his eyes. While everyone was asleep, Suga stayed awake. He hoped she would wake but after hearing from the doctor he knew she wouldnt be able to. Before getting up, he looked at his friends. He saw Jin sitting in the far corner. Suga didnt know what to feel. Just the fact that Jin had sent V to get him out of that janitors closet. Were they still friends? He didnt know. He was confused now. Not wanting to think about it, he turned back to SunHi. 

Suga grabbed her hand and held it tightly. He then stood up looking at SunHi with his watery eyes. Slowly, he bent forward to kiss her on the forehead, softly. It would probably the first and last time he would get the opportunity to do that. Suga has thought about not telling her. He cant get over all the fights they had and the fact that they cant have a neutral relationship. It has caused so many problems that he cant seem to stay happy anymore. 

"Forgive me SunHi." he muttered. "If I cant treat you right in the past then what makes you think I can do better now? Is it too late? I'm sure you wouldn't want to take any more chances. I hoped youd be awake so I could tell you how I feel, but knowing how I cant express my feelings well, we might get into another fight. I hope you can see some good in me, even though I've been on your nerve since the very beginning. Love can make you do some crazy things. But Jin is right. You dont deserve a guy like me. Why would you want someone who annoys you all the time? If you decide to avoid me I'll understand. I only want whats best for you because you're my everything."

After taking one last look, Suga left the hospital in the cold night alone without turning back.