The Deal

First Impression

"Suga? What do you want?"

He froze. Suddenly he felt nervous and he didn't understand why. He had forgot what he was going to say. Words did not want to form. Suga just stared at her. It looked like she was about to go for a run. Even though she was wearing running shorts, he found himself attracted to that. Her hair was up like it always was but it was the first time he noticted how her eyes had a little sparkle in them. He swallowed hard.

"Uh... Earth to Suga." SunHi snapped her fingers in front of his face. "Did you need something or what?"

Suga blinked finally realizing what he came here for but then changed it. "Oh, you live here? Guess Jin wasnt joking."

"Well yeah... Why would he lie to you?" she raised a brow. "Look, are you going to be here long? I have somewhere to be."

"Where ya headed?"

"That's none of your buisness."

"Looks to me you're heading to the gym or something."

"The park you idiot. I run over there. Now can you just get to the point why you really did come here, I don't have all day."

"Fine. I want you to make a deal with you."

SunHi stared at him carefully. "What deal?"

"I know I annoy you all the time and because of that I'm not able to know more about you. So, how's about we hang out for a day doing things I want to do. Durning and after that day, I won't irritate you."

"N-Now?"

"How about this Saturday? Once the day is over and it goes well, I'll do whatever you want me to do."

SunHi thought about it. There was part of her that wanted to but did it really have to be against him. Then she thought of all the things she wanted Suga to do. Things she wished she could herself to him but couldn't. Besides, SunHi did promise Jin. Suga anticipated for her answer. He wasn't expecting her to agree but her response gave him a shock.

"Alright. But no one is to know. No friends allowed. Not even Seokjin can come. Got it?"

"Sure thing." Suga smiled to himself, but stopped her as she stopped her before she headed off. "So are you going to hang out with us again?"

"You'll see." then SunHi began jogging away.

He watched her dissappear. The smile on his face then was gone after he realized what he had done. It wasn't what he wanted at all... sort of. Still he has a chance to hang out with her. But the feeling of frustration continued to flow through his mind.

The next couple of days, SunHi, along with Nami, had hung out with BTS and just avoided talks with Suga. At times she would give a glance at him but continued to ignore as much as possible. If she was going to hang out with him all of Saturday then she wouldnt want to more time before. Suga on the other hand was nothing but happy. All he had to do was not screw up on Saturday and maybe she'll finally have full trust in him. Jin kept asking Suga what he and SunHi talked about but his spoiled friends wouldn't say a word. Not even SunHi, when Jin asked, would say anything. 

"Why won't you tell me anything?" Jin pleaded.

"Seokjin, what happend that day is between me and Suga alone." SunHi said. "Please stop worring about the relationship we have together. If you were my friend, which you are, you would respect my opinions and just deal with it no matter how bad it is. Suga and I are your friends but that doesn't mean the two of us have to."

"But I want you guys to be on good terms at least. So why can't you tell me?"

"If I tell you that we're on good terms will you stop asking?"

Jin nodded.

"Then yes Suga and I are good terms." SunHi then continued to walk up ahead leaving Jin still not convinced.

It was Friday night and SunHi couldn't concentrate on her homework. The next day she would be hanging out with Suga. It probably be the first time she would be out doing something ever since she moved. There were a couple times she went out with Nami but it was only to study and of course do her workout. But to do something "fun"? What could they possibly do? She continued to grip her pencil tight and stare at her work panicing about the next day. 

Her phone buzzed, causing her to jump a bit. SunHi thought it was Nami, asking for help on homework again but it turned out her hopes were up.

Suga: Don't forget about tomorrow.

She rolled her eyes. Of course she wouldnt forget about Saturday. How could she not? With a sigh she replied.

SunHi: Yeah yeah, I won't. Do you seriously have to remind me?

Suga: Just want to make sure you're going to make up an excuse or avoid me all day. 

SunHi: Yah, I'm not going to be your dog tomorrow. 

Suga: who says you're going to be my dog. I never did.

SunHi looked up from her phone with frustration. She should just put the phone down and stop talking to him. They've been on each other's nerves since day one. Things were suppose to get better but apparently that wasn't the case. She wanted all of this to stop. Not for Jin's sake but just in general. It just made her so frustrated that every time they talk it ends up attacking each others throats. She wished it all could end.

Suga: Anyway, we're going to the park. So wear something you feel like playing in. We're going to have a little game.

SunHi: What game?

Suga: you'll see. I'll pick you up at noon.

SunHi: Wait! Yah! What game?

After that Suga didn't reply back, leaving SunHi more frustrated more then ever.