My Name

First Impression

She had to stop again. What was the point in turning back now? At the last street across, she saw all members of BTS but the first person she saw was Suga. She quickly hid behind a tree. 

"Alright I'll see ya!"

"See ya tomorrow."

She peeked her head. One by one, the boys were leaving. Luckily they weren't coming her way. She hoped all were gone but, one stayed behind. And of course it just had to be Suga. She would of been fine with Jin even though SunHi  didnt want to see any of them now. She continued to peek waiting for Suga to leave. Big mistake. There was a second of eye contact. She hid herself again muttering to herself. 

Suga did in fact saw where she was. He let out a small laugh and causully headed toward her direction. SunHi heard the footsteps getting closer. Soon the sound was stopped. Was she doomed? She slightly took a peek. He wasn't there. She looked to the other side. Nope.  Was he gone? She didn't care. SunHi took this chance to head home. 

As soon she came out of hiding, there was a sudden shout "AHA!" from behind her, which caused her to jump a little.

"Wae?" she turned around to Suga looking annoyed. 

"Choose a better hiding spot next time." he smirked.

"Just leave me alone. I have to go home. Some of us actually need to study."

"Why study now? It's not like you need to be home right away."

"I actually want to get good grades thank you very much."

"Damn SunHi. I would of thought you would cut loose. Considering, you almost killed that guy after school."

"So he was there... I wasn't just imagining things..." she thought.

"After seeing that I actually thought you were cool. And I was going to take back all the things I said earlier. But i guess now I can't."

SunHi rolled her eyes. "Whatever. It's better we're not nice to each other anyway."

"Okay look I was joking with you seriously." Suga knew he had gone far enough. "We can at least try to be nice."

"Are you kidding me? You've been nothing but rude to me ever since I got here. How can I expect you to be nice to me without having to make fun of me every minute?"

"Look, I admit, I've been a little harsh―"

"A LITTLE?!"

"Fine. Fine. A lot. I've been really harsh to you with all the side comments I've been throwing. And that was my bad for getting on a rough start. So I want to put all that aside and―"

"Wait you want to make up? You're kidding right?"

"I know its sudden but I'm willing to put everything aside―"

"Willing? Don't make me laugh. I've only known you for today and I don't trust you in making any promises. It's your own fault that I feel this way. You put this upon yourself. I refuse to make any type of deal with you."

"SunHi, what do I have to do in order for you to trust me?"

There were many things she wanted him to do. Embarrassing things. But why should she care about the relationship between them. It creeps her out that he suddenly is nice to her now. Like did something hit him or something? Why is he suddenly waking up to reality?

"Suga, there's no point. In this―"

"I'll tell you my real name then. If that means anything to you?"

"But I thought you didn't like anyone knowing your real name―" SunHi caught herself on what she said. "I mean... That's what I'm guessing."

"Uh.... Yeah I don't. Because I feel it's too kiddish."

SunHi was about to make a comment but she knew she would get Jin in trouble if she told Suga the truth. She certainly didn't want to start another argument. It must have been the longest time they talked without Suga being irritating which she liked.

"I know... I just― Do you want to know my name or not?"

SunHi looked at him shocked. He's actually willing to tell me his name that he doesn't like in order for me to trust him? How come he cares so much? 

She noticed he was a little desperate and inside she felt a somehow sorry for him. Though it wasn't really a big deal, SunHi gave a small name. Suga told her his name and SunHi laughed a little bit even though she had already heard it before hand. 

"See? It doesn't suit me at all." Suga huffed. "I told you not to laugh."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed by a name you were given from your parents. It's just the image you have. That's your problem. You really think my name fits me."

Suga slowly shook his head.

"See it's because you would expect a bubbly-if-you're-happy-then-I'm-happy type of girl right? I surprise everyone here just because I'm a tomboy. Whats so wrong with being the person I am? If I enjoy sports I shouldn't have to deal with everyone's crap. All because they expect me to be something I'm not, just because I'm a girl." she sighed. "You're not the only one who wishes to have a name change, Suga. You're not a lone. I have to go now."

She left him in silence and didn't turn back. SunHi couldn't believe she talked to him without his horrible side comments interrupting her every minute. It had been the first time she was open to someone on the spot. She still didn't understand why he had a sudden change in heart. It made her frustrated. Then she had to question why she could hear her heart beat so loudly. After she crossed the street, SunHi quickly skated the rest of the way back home.