Behind the Truth

First Impression

She had watched the whole thing. She heard everything and felt ashamed. Watching him leave made her heart break a little. SunHi had just seen Suga explode in frustration of Jin's act of not caring. It was either Jin was a good actor or Suga was just too gullible. However she didn't want to laugh about it. She knows Suga was trying to protect her. Doing everything in his power to keep her safe and from being hurt again. He was just having difficulty trying to express it. She knows somewhere in that tough heart of Suga's is a soft spot. It was just a hunch but she would be totally surprised if she was right.

**FLASHBACK**
"Wait do you―"

"Like you? Yes I do. A lot...I  know this is sudden... But I just wanted to tell you that."

Jin had just confessed. She was lost in words. But in the end she knew she couldn't accept them. Her heart was telling her it was for someone else. She cared for Jin a lot but as the brother/sister relationship they have. She knew she felt bad when she just basiclly friend zoned him but she felt it was for the best. SunHi was glad he understood.

"So you really do like someone else?" Jin asked. 

"I'm not sure if I really do have feelings for him. It just seems so iffy...." SunHi said. "That's why I'm not entirely sure..."

"Who is he?" 

She hesitated if she should tell him or not but once she whispered the name to him, Jin's eyes widen.

"Are you sure about this?"

"That's the thing.... I don't know...."

"What are you going to do to confirm your feelings?"

She bite her lip. When Jin saw her do this action, he gave a sigh. He knew that she had a plan and it had him involved which he never liked at all.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked already giving up.

"Act overprotective of me. And then one point act like you don't care. You know what I mean?"

"You want me to get into his head? Are you mad woman? Once his mind is set, you don't ever make him change his mind. Ever!"

"Please Seokjin... It's all just to find out the truth."

"Fine... I'll help you I guess... Only if you put me above all your male friends, even the ones you date."

SunHi laughed. "You already are." 

"Good. I'm better looking then all of them right?"

"Seokjin..."

**END OF FLASHBACK**

All this trouble to just see what the boy feels? She thought it be fun, but knew it was mean to play with someone else's emotions, still she went along with it anyway. SunHi knew it would be just to simple to just go up and ask him right away. In fact she really couldnt do that. After class, SunHi expected Suga to be gone but when she turned around, he was still sitting in his seat. Inside, she wanted to drop all of it and just ask him face to face. She hesitated to go to him but did anyway. He was staring into space so it was a bit difficult to get his attention. When he saw her stand in front of her, Suga almost fell over but played it off cool. Still he was distracted by her beauty. His eyes fixed her and her alone. This made SunHi go panic. He was looking at her for a long time. She couldnt make the words and suddenly changed what she was originally going to say.

"Uh... I wasn't able to say this earlier..." SunHi started. The sound of her just talking made Suga feel weird inside. He continued to listen. "You took me to the hospital when I got hurt... The others told me about it and... I just wanted to say... Thanks."

"No problem." he said plainly. "The nurse here at school had gone home early. She's usually here after hours but she wasn't there the one time..."

"That's alright. Still I'm grateful for what you did. I owe you. Really I do."

His throat felt dry. He didn't know how to speak. 

"Anyway, I better go... Insu must be waiting. Did you want to say anything before I go?"

SunHi hoped he would say something like "No don't go out with him." or "You better stay here or I'll make you." she knew she was thinking of all of those fantasy dramas but she really wanted him to say that. But she was disappointed when she heard "Yeah you better go, you'll be late." that had left Suga's mouth. SunHi took a minute just to see if he was going to change his answer but instead Suga got up and headed out I the classroom.

Suga went back on the second floor to the music room. He sat down in frustration, wondering why he cant express his feelings very good. He loved her doesn't he? More then anything. So why did he just act like it didn't bother him? As he looked out the window, he saw Insu waiting at the front gate. Suga despised him do much and started to grow angry. The thought of him bringing SunHi to the hospital came back. He remembered when he held her so close as if his life depended on it. He didnt want to let her go. The worse thing he didnt like remembering was seeing her bruised face. Suga ran the fastest he had ever did to get her to the hospital. The fight in his words to convince the doctors to treat her right away. Never in his life did he think he would of those people. 

Suga looked back at the window, and there came SunHi. His anger slowly fading as his eyes soften when Suga watched her. For the first time he had seen her hair hung to her waist, which he never thought it be that long. He only kept his eyes on her the whole time till he noticed two more people appearing behind SunHi. Suga stood out of his chair pressing his face against the window. The two boys grabbed SunHi from behind and dragged her off back inside the school. Before Suga looked away, he saw Insu give a smirk as he followed behind. As his hands turned into fists, Suga quickly went back downstairs. They had just made it inside and he saw the two boys handling SunHi roughly.

"Yah!" Suga called out. The two boys stopped, looking at him. They were now in fear and SunHi had a sigh of relief. "Haven't you two ever heard of treating a lady right? It's no wonder no girl ever wants to be around you two. Just look at yourselves."

The two exchanged looks. However their grip on SunHi was still tight so she wasn't able to get away. She pleaded her eyes hoping Suga would save her.

"Hey just because your part of BTS doesn't mean your above us." one said.

"What? You think because you hang out Insu makes you better? Ha! Being around that guy just makes you twice as stupid you already are. Anyway, let go of SunHi and I'll let you guys off easy."

"No way. We're not going to listen to you. We've also had it with this girl. She's nothing but wanna be boy."

"You guys are freakin idiots." SunHi spat. "I've already said I'm a tomboy. Tomboy. Do you even know what the means?"

"Shut up you!" SunHi was then slapped and almost pushed her to the ground.

"Yah don't do that to her!" Suga yelled at them. He was about to run to save her but saw a familiar figure from the distance coming forward.

"What the hell are you two still doing here?"

Everyone turned to see Insu walk up to them slowly. 

"Why isn't she in the room yet? It shouldn't take more then five minutes for a couple of goons like you to get her there?" he then looked over the boys' shoulders and saw Suga standing there. A smirked appeared on his face. "Well look who it is. Mr. I-think-SunHi's-the-best. You really have that much faith in her? Well open your eyes man! Your precious SunHi here has once again failed you. She's smart yeah, but book smart. There's just no common sense. Now step aside. I some business to attend with this girl. A months worth of humiliation is going to get paid back all of today. Why? Because someone played the tidal tell card. And I just got suspended. Get out of my way so I can get some pay back done."