I Haven't Heard From You In Awhile...

The Promise.

Finally their Debut is here!  [Click here to see old footage from it :) ]
 

At official recording of debuts and comebacks at MBC Inkigayako...

The miss A girls were getting ready to go on as it was almost their turn. They were all excited and Suzy was practically vibrating with energy. Jia and Fei were excited but were trying to remain calm. Min on the other hand had a tight ball of nerves in the pit of her stomach.

Min POV

Why am I so nervous?! I've performed multiple times here in Korea and the US. Why am I suddenly worried?  However there was a voice nagging at me in the back of my head. It was suggesting answers that I didn't particularly like. Maybe you're afraid this debut is going to fail. YOU'RE going to fail. Just like your USA debut failed and your solo career went down the drain...

While I was battling my own thoughts, I suddenly remembered something he said that made me instantly calm down. 

   ' "I love you too. Now cheer up. Everything will be okay. Now don't forget to be your usual spitfire self and wow everyone during your debut. Okay?"

I must make Jay and everyone else proud. I must do this for myself, my friends, my family, my dream! 

I heard one of the PD's behind the set call us to get ready.  

I suddenly found myself smirking as I though to myself:

Watch out Korea, Lee Min-young is heading your way! miss A fighting! We're gonna take everyone by storm.

End of POV

And now we have the new rookies from JYPE, miss A!" The emcee announced.

"Kay ladies, let's do this!" Fei said.

Jia stuck her hand out and they all put one of ours each on top of hers.

"1,2,3! miss A hwaiting!!!!" All four girls yelled.

All four girls ran out and assumed positions right before the music and lights were switched on

Right as the lights flashed on their song 'Break it' came on. 

 

"We are M-I-S-S-A
We’re going break, break it out
Yeah, miss A.. Let me break it down
miss A, Break it..
We’re ready for this, yeah..
Get out the floor..
miss A, miss A.. Ladies~ miss A!"
 
The music stopped and then they were moved to record on another set in their official clothes for their debut song, 'Bad Girl Good Girl' .
After what seemed to be forever the girls were back to recording. This time it was for their real debut song.
 
"U don’t know me U don’t know me
U don’t know me U don’t know me
So shut up boy So shut up boy
So shut up boy So shut up, shut up"
 
They each did their parts and by the end of it the audience went wild. The girls could be seen with satisfied and proud smiles on their faces as they headed backstage. They knew that they had finally taken one big step in their lives and careers. They knew that they had what it took to make it and they knew that they had shown Korea just that.
 
They were now miss A, the super rookies who were going to take the Korean pop music industry by storm.
 
As they were heading back into their dressing room, Min's cellphone went off.
It was a ringtone she had specially chosen for the person. When she heard it she stopped in her tracks.
Suzy, Jia and Fei all turned to look at her to see what was wrong. She just smiled to them and said she'd meet them in their room in a minute after answering her call. 
Hesitantly she slid the phone to unlock and hit the green button.
 
Slowly she drew the phone to her ear and said,
 
          "Hello? Jay-Oppa, is this really you?"

She heard a snicker on the other end and knew it was him...

                                                                                                                                                

Hey guys! I'm finally back! Sorry for such a long wait! I'm going to try to update more again but school has been killing me! All Honors and AP classes. ewwwww. 

Today was Global Prayer Day :) 

I hope you guys like the story so far and also this update!

If you would please so kindly check out my other fanfic, 'Our Little Ice Princess'  if you like Minstal and ice skating, it would be highly appreciated :) I'm going to try and update this one too!

I gotta go eat and then finish some computer programming/ CAD/ CADD assignments for class.

Talk to you guys next chapter! :)
~Nicole 

9/28/11