Caught Once Again...

The Promise.

Over the next few weeks Min was quite distracted by the task placed upon her by her best friend. 

It was either, listen to Jay and try to help him as much as she could, or let him sort this mess out on his own. And she KNEW she couldn't choose option two, no matter how less stressful it would make things for her...

Min POV

"Urgggggg. What should I do? How could he just place this on me?! He has a phone obviously. He definitely has a computer. He can talk...

I mean, I understand that he's in a tricky situation and whatnot, but what the heck am i supposed to do?!"

 'I need you to watch over them. Please.'

'Okay... I'll try....'

I know I said that and all, but what the heck was I thinking?!

How am I supposed to do this?!

"Ottoke?!?!?!" I yelled out as I paced back and forth in the practice room.

Unfortunately I wasn't alone like I thought.

"Yah. Min, what's wrong?" A voice called out from the door.

I looked up from my feet and looked at the door from the reflection of the mirror. Chansung.

I turned around to face him and put on an innocent expression.

"What are you talking about? I'm just peachy!" I hope my fake enthusiasm would fool him. WRONG.

He gave me this look that seemed to say, 'Are you serious?'.

"Mhmmmm. Because I just did not hear you screaming, 'Ottoke!? Ottoke?!'."

A sheepish smile formed on my face. "Ehhh. Ehehe. Ummm about that...."

"What's been going on with you lately? It seems like something is bothering you." He asked.

A muscle in my face twitched. He has no idea....

End POV

Chansung POV

As I was heading to the workout room I was distracted by something. A scream. Or rather, a loud irrated yell.

"Ottoke?!?!?!?!" 

I heard it coming from the other end of the hall. So... I decided to check it out.

And what should I find? Why, Minnie Min of course!

She was pacing back and forth and wasn't paying attention so she didn't notice me enter her practice room.

Despite her typical bubbly personality, she seemed worried and bothered by something lately.

"Yah. Min. What's wrong?" I decided to ask. 

She looked up and seemed a little surprised that I was there.

In the blink of an eye, she had a fake smile on and was acting WAY to perky and hyper than usual.

"What are you talking about? I'm just peachy!" She said in a fake enthusiastic voice.

Uh huh. Sure you are. Like I can't notice the worry lines on you forehead...

"Mhmmmm. Because I so did not just hear you screaming." I said with a somewhat satisfied look on my face.

Her face begun to change as she realized that she was caught.

"What's been going on with you lately? It seems like something is bothering you." I asked.

I saw a muscle in her cheek twitch and she looked away.

Wrong thing to say I'm guessing? Whoops! Way to go Chansung. Now she won't tell you anything...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

I'm back! School has been awful but right now I'm in the middle of Christmas break!

Oh btw, Happy Belated Holidays! <3

I know this chapter is super short and it's taken forever to be uploaded but I'm doing the best I can!

I hope you guys can stick with me through it! :)

See you next chapter!

Check out my other fics if you'd like :)

~Nicole :)