Why must you be so cute?!

The Promise.

The two ended up going to a barbecue restaurant a few blocks away.

As they were walking they started chatting about what they wanted to eat.

Then the conversation shifted to Jay for a bit.

Then it got awkward when they started talking about relationships and dating.

So of course, what do they do? They talk about Food again silly billy (A/N: lol what am I saying?!)

"Oooooh. Have you ever had fried ice cream?" Chansung asked excitedly.

"Umm no. I haven't, what exactly is it?" Min asked.

Chansung looked incredulously at her. "Really?! You've never had it before?!"

"Yeah oppa, why?" Min replied confused at his outburst.

"Okay that's it! We must bring you to get some." He exclaimed as he grabbed your wrist and started dragging you in the opposite direction.

"WAIT!!! Oppa, weren't we going to go get some barbecue?" Min asked him as he halted.

"Ommo! That's right! Let's gooooooo!!!~"  Chansung said and out as he ran with Min in tow to the restaurant.

"Hahahaha. Okay oppa! Slow down!" Min yelped out as she was pulled insanely fast down the streets.

"Not yet dongsaeng! We will be there in 3, 2, 1! " Chansung yelled as he came to a sudden stop.

Of course, startled by the sudden stop, Min exclaimed and bumped into Chansung.

Because of the major height disadvantage, Min was thrown off balance and began to fall.

Fortunately, Chansung's instincts were fast and he grabbed Min before she hit the ground.

Unfortunately, Chansung grabbed Min into a tight embrace in the process.

The two were both surprised at this position and went still for a good few minutes.

Nearby, the voices of two girls could be heard.

   "Aww that couple is so cute! Look how small she is next to him!"

   "I know! And he is so sweet to be holding tightly onto each other like that!"

Upon hearing these comments, the two flung themselves off each other and looked away embarassed with matching red faces.

"U-u-ummmm. Let's go inside and eat?" Min finally asked.

"E-eh? Oh yeah. Okay." Chansung replied as they entered.

The incident was seemingly forgotten while the two pigged out at the barbecue place.

Finally, two hours later, the two finally left the restaurant.

"Come on Min, let's get fried ice cream." Chansung said.

"Oh okay. Sure oppa." Min replied.

As they approached the store, they realized it was closed.

"Aww man! Now you can't try some." Chansung replied while pouting.

Min found his reaction insanely adorable and couldn't help herself and pinched his cheeks.

"It's okay Channie-oppa. We can try some other time." Min replied with a bright smile after removing her hands from his face.

Chansung was a little surprised with Min's actions and wondered why his heart was beating a lot faster.

"E-e-eh? No no no. You must try some with me tonight!" He replied.

"But oppa, the store is closed." Min stated.

"Well then, we'll make our own." Chansung replied with a smile.

---------------------------------------------------

The two had ended up going to the grocery store and picking up the needed materials and incredients.

They were now back at Min's place since it was the only place with a readily available kitchen and no one to bother, as her grandmother was out of town.

Their attempts at fried ice cream were disastrous.

"Gahhhh! Oppa watch out!"

"Minnie! You're gonna knock it over!"

"It's sticking to the spoon!"

"It's going to explode!"

Both persons' screams could be heard as they panicked.

In the end, the two were messy and covered in panko crumbs, ice cream and grease.

They cleaned up the kitchen and sat on the floor looking at each other.

"Sorry for this failure." Chansung said while apologetically looking at Min.

"Haha it's fine oppa. I had fun with you today. More fun than I've had in past few months. Gomawo." Min replied as she smiled brightly to Chansung.

Once again, his heart sped up while looking at her. He noticed she had a streak of ice cream on her cheek and decided to wipe it off.

He reached out his hand and brushed her cheek with his thumb.

His actions caused Min to open her eyes wide in shock at how his touch made her heart speed up.

Chansung noticed her embarassment and what he was doing and quickly removed his hand.

"U-ummm. Can I go clean up? Where's the bathroom?" Chansung asked while looking at anything but Min.

"Yeah you can. It's down the hallway to the left. The bathroom will be the second door on the right." Min shyly replied looking at the floor.

As the two were alone in separate rooms, they wondered why their hearts were acting this way.

"Do I like her?" Chansung asked himself.

In the other room Min too was questioning herself, "Do I like oppa?"

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I think you guys can tell who Min is going to end up with haha.

Now it's time for me to develop the storylines for the other miss A members and possibly even the 2PM members or other groups.

Comment me couple suggestions?

Comment and subscribe please! :)

-Nicole