Developments

The Promise.

Min's POV (cont)

 Aish Min! How can you be thinking these things about people who might as well be family?! It's wrong!  But on the other hand, how is it fair for them to show up  looking like that! They just look too good! Yaaaaaaah! You've seen them like this before over the course of the 8 years you've spent training at JYPE. Get a hold of yourself!!!!! 

End of POV      ( lol okay I know, it was short but I just wanted to recap her thoughts from the previous chapter)

Min was having a mental battle with herself inside her head and it was evident to the others by the look on her face and the way she was standing and ignoring them.

" Ummm. Min? Are you okay? Hello? Min? Are you there?" Nichkhun asked Min trying to snap her out of her daydream.

      No response.....

"Yahhhh! Min! Your sunbaes are speaking to you!" Fei scolded Min. But still there was no response.

"Wait! I know what'll work!" Wooyoung exclaimed as he opened one of the bottles of ice-cold water.

"Yahhh, Yahhh! What are you going to do?! If you're doing what I think you're about to do, Min-ssi wil-" Junho was cut off by Min's piercing scream.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!" She screeched. Her face was scrunched and she was starting to shiver while jumping up and down.

The 2PM and miss A members started doubling over in laughter after seeing how she reacted.

"Yahhh! What was that for?! Now I'm cold and wet!" Min yelled out.

Wiping tears from his eyes Chansung said, "Sorry Min-ssi. You were off daydreaming again and wouldn't respond to anything so Wooyoung poured some of the water on you." When Chansung admitted that Wooyoung did it, the culprit's eyes grew wide. He knew what Min was capable of doing if she was angry.

"Ahhh. Ummm. Min-ssi... don't be mad at me, I jus- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Wooyoung cut himself off and ran behind Taec, afraid that Min was going to hit him or something.

When he peered back around his hyung, he saw Min in his face. "GAHHHHHH!!!! Save me hyungs! Min-ssi I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Wooyoung pleaded.

"What's up with you?" Min asked, obviously confused and startled by his reaction.

"Ehhh. Um, nothing. It's just that you didn't react the way you usually would have..." Wooyoung timidly said, still hiding behind Taec.

Min just shrugged her shoulders and replied, "Mehh, it's fine. It's just water. You just shocked me a bit. Anyways I must have been pretty out of it if you had to go so far as to pour water on me. " 

 Everyone was confused by this un-Min-like reaction, but decided it was probably better this way.  All of them apologized for the incident and informed her that she'd just stood there not responding to anything that anyone tried to do. 

"Okay. Well it's fine already. I just didn't bring any spare clothes and these are starting to make me feel really cold. I guess I'll just take my hoodie off to let both my hoodie and shirt dry." She walked over to the coach and stripped her hoodie off and laid it on the armrest. 

While she was doing this she didn't know that the members of 2pm were all staring at her.  "What are you guys looking at?" Min questioned.

"Min-unnie p-please look in the mirror at yourself." Suzy said, stuttering a little.

"Waeyo? What's wrong?" Min asked puzzled as to what was going on. As she turned towards the mirrors she realized what was the problem. Her t-shirt had also gotten wet from earlier and was plastered tightly to the curves of her body. She adjusted it so that it returned to billow in it's over-sized state on her petite frame. Woops. I forgot how Koreans aren't as laid back about appearances as those in America are...

"Woops! Sorry guys. It's fixed now. That was embarassing... Haha. Anyways thanks for the waters Oppas!" Min said brightly. The 2PM members instantly snapped out of it and responded saying that it was no problem. 

"Yeah thanks you guys!" Jia and Suzy chorused from the corner where they were currently playing with Orange.

Fei looked at the clock and realized what time it was. " Aiiiiish!!! Look at the time! Omo! Really?! Jia and Suzy were supposed to just be on a short break for water and to walk Orange. But it has now been over an hour. We need to get back to practicing if we want to impress everyone with our debut!" 

Taec realized that she was asking them to leave so he gathered s and began to usher them towards the door. As they were leaving they all said, "It was nice spending time with our hoobaes! See you later!" With that they all left leaving the miss A members the rest of the night to practice.

"Okay guys! Let's practice the chorus part of the dance and song again! I think that may need the most work!" Fei said 

"Sounds good to me." Min said as she got into position for her part in the chorus. 

Jia and Suzy slowly got up from the corner with Orange and got into position. 

"Fei. Must you be such a slave driver?" Jia complained. 

"Meng Jia! Do you want JYP to be proud of us? Don't you want everyone to see how miss A could be top stars one day? Don't you?" Fei retorted.

"Geeeez! Of course I do! My gosh! Why must you be so dramatic!?" Jia exlaimed. In reply to this Fei stuck her tongue out at Jia.

"Okay then. Let's practice Unnies!" Suzy said brightly.

The music played and the girls danced and sang.

 

"You don’t know me You don’t know me

So shut up boy So shut up boy" ~

                                                                                                                                                                                

writing the next chapter(s) as I type this :)

should I do an update a day or a few group updates whenever I have a chapter written?