What She Had To Say

The Promise.

Author's Note: Junsu is now legally named Min-Jun. Should I change his name in this story so that it matches?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

 

"Hey Chan-oppa. Are the other guys near by?" Min asked him, cutting him off.

"Yeah, why?"

"Put the phone on speaker." Min replied.

Chansung did as he was told and got the members to crowd around.

"Hey guys." Min said.

The guys replied back, "Hey Min! What's up?"

"Well, actually I need to talk to all of you guys.  When are you guys free?"

"We don't have a schedule now. Could you come over?" Taec replied for the others.

"Um yeah sure. I guess that will be fine." Min said.

"Okay see you in a few minutes?" Khun asked.

"Yeah. I'm on my way now I guess." She replied.

After a bit more chatter, both parties hung up.

The room was silent for a little before Junsu spoke up.

"Well, looks like you'll have to face her sooner than later."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay Grampa Daegu." Chansung replied as he started to clean the place up.

 

Going through everyone's minds as they cleaned the dorm up was,

Why do you need to talk to all of us? What's going on?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

At 2PM's dorm, the boys waited for Min to arrive. 

They all had no idea as to what Min needed to tell them about, and why all of them needed to be present.

The guys sat on the dorm couches waiting for Min to arrive, the anticipation in the air thick.

*Ding dong*

The door bell sounded and interupted the thoughts of the members, filling the silence.

Nichkhun went to go answer the door for Min and greeted her.

"Hey Min! What brings you here?" Khun asked, his usual cheerful self.

"Hi oppa. As I said over the phone before, I need to talk to all of the 2PM members if you don't mind."

"Yeah sure, no problem. We're all in the family room so go make yourself comfortable.

Khun trailed behind, thinking, What's going on? Why does she seem so... bothered?

Min entered the family room and was greeted casually by all the guys. She made it a point to stare at Chansung in the eyes, making him look away awkwardly.

"Hey everyone. You're probably wondering what's going on and why I needed to speak to all of you."

The guys nodded as they listened to her.

"Well, I'm not sure how you'll react but, it's about Jay..." Min finally said.

The room immediately tensed.

All Chansung could think was, She is dating him isn't she? Why did she come to tell all of us?

He was about to get up and leave the room, not wanting to hear her spill about her relationship with his ex-leader, when she continued talking.

"I've been in contact with him..." She finally confessed.

Hurt expressions could be seen on the guys' faces and she decided to continue what she started.

"And?" Taec asked.

"He's worried about you guys. He just wants you guys to finally be happy and move on without him. He doesn't want to drag you down and that's why he left the group." You admitted.

"But that's the thing! He left us! Brothers stick together to help each other! If he stayed we couldv'e worked thigns out!" Wooyoung suddenly burst out.

Min turned to face him before saying, "Don't you see? He left for YOU guys. He knew how people are once they get dirt on an idol. Once it's out there, it doesn't go away and you aren't looked at the same anymore. He left to protect you guys and help let your careers move forward."

Junho was about to interuppt when Min gave him a look that said, do not interupt me when I am speaking.

"Albeit it may have been a little selfish how he acted on his decisions, but it's over now. Nothing else can be done except for moving forward. And that is all he wants."

Min could feel the tension disappating from the air and decided to finish off the talk, "I just hope that you follow his wishes so that this doesn't end up being all for nothing..."

Silence followed so Min just sighed and proceeded to head to the door.

She was almost at the door when a hand suddenly shot out and grabbed her wrist.

Min looked up to meet the eyes of who had grabbed her and saw Chansung.

"Min...now that you've clarified things with us, I have something I need to tell you...."

 

Oh what could it be?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys! I'm back!

It's been six months since I last updated so I'm very sorry!

I hope you'll still continue to support this story by commenting, subscribing, and upvoting!

See you next chapter!

-Nicole :)

Oh and by popular vote, Min will end up with Chansung :) Yay! 

Oh and another poll!