What do you do when your best friend leaves you?

The Promise.

At miss A's dorm...

"OH MY GOD!?! What the hell is going on?!? I need to call him right now!" Min could be heard screaming in a mixture of both English and Korean from the living room.  

Fei came running in asking what was going on and if she was alright. Soon Jia and Suzy followed suit. Min could be seen pacing back and forth in front of the coffee table where she had discarded her laptop.

"Call who?" Jia asked Min. The upset girl just ignored both of her older members and turned to the maknae.

"Suzy, turn on the tv right now." Min said lowly. Out of confusion and worry the girl did what she was told. 

" Seriously, Unnie, what is going on?" Suzy asked Min after switching the tv to a news channel that Min had requested. When she turned to face her Unnie, tears were beginning to form in her eyes and she was pointing to the screen. 

All the members refocused their attention to the tv and all gasped in shock while Min sat in the corner of the couch clutching herself and crying.

The news anchor said, '2PM Leader Park Jaebom to leave group and head back to America due to racy comments on American website, Myspace.'

"What is going on? Jaebom-Oppa is leaving?!" Suzy cried out.

"No freaking way?!" Jia shouted. 

Fei just sat there motionless and in shock. She finally snapped out of it when Min's quiet sobbing turned into wails of sadness.

She went over to her fellow member and wrapped her into a tight hug. 

"Min. Everything will be okay, He'll be okay." She tried to assure the sobbing girl. Min turned her tearful eyes to Fei and said, "But what if he's not? He's one of my best friends. He acts upon his emotions and that's what gets him in trouble! I wonder how the 2PM-Oppas are... I need to call Jay!"

Min threw herself off the couch and onto the floor and grabbed her phone. She hit speed dial number 5 and it rang once before going directly to voicemail. She tried 3 more times all ending in the same result. She finally decided to leave a message for Jay.

"Yah! You Pabo! This is Min. What have you done now?! Are you really leaving the group?! Please answer me Jay! I'm really worried about you! Call me when you get this message. I'll be waiting. I'll always be here for you bestfriend. I love you! " Min said once again in mainly English.

"Now all we can do is wait I guess." Jia said while shrugging.

And wait they did. Min sat on the floor staring at her phone for 5 hours before it finally rang. She grabbed for it and saw that it was Jay and immediately answered. "Jay!!!! Oppa!!! Why didn't you answer til now?! What is going on?! Where are you?! Are you really leaving?! Are you-" She was cut off from her bombardment of questions.

"Min I'm sorry for not answering earlier, I had to say my goodbyes to everyone at the company and here at the dorm. I made some stupid mistakes and I sincerely regret them. I have to leave to protect my boys. You understand right?" Jay said to Min with emotions evident in his voice.

Min was crying again by now. "But Jay, you can't leave! How can you leave your bestfriend without even saying anything?! Where are you? Maybe we can meet u-" 

"I'm at the airport. My flight leaves in about an hour. I'm sorry I have to say goodbye like this. I'm a horrible best friend for doing this to you. I'm heading back to Cali and I'll call you when I get there. I'll be laying low for awhile and I might not be able to contact you or the others often. I'm so sorry. You know you're one of my best friends right? Tell the others I'll miss them. Don't worry, I'll be back soon. Arasso?" Jay said to her.

"D-d-d-de... I l-love you Oppa. You're one of the best friends I've ever had." Min said in between her sobs.

"I love you too. Now cheer up. Everything will be okay. Now don't forget to be your usual spitfire self and wow everyone during your debut. Okay? I've gotta go through airport security so I'll call you when I'm back home okay? Bye!" Jay said and hung up before Min could reply anything further. 

I'll miss you bestfriend. I hope you'll be okay... Min thought to herself as she tried to calm down

The others had listened in on the call and had begun to cry together. 

"You guys, I think we should go and see how the others are doing." Suzy suggested.

Min and Jia nodded their heads in agreement but Fei interjected. " Guys this is probably even harder on them than it is for us. Let's give them some time and space. Okay?"

Across town the 2PM members were in a state of mourning also...

They had just finally realized that Jay himself had chosen to go. He wasn't there anymore and he wouldn't be coming back to the dorm.

"Hyung, how do you think this will all play out?" Chansung asked Junsu from the floor where he was curled up in fetal position. 

Junsu replied with a face void of any emotion, "Who knows. Only time can tell..." The whole time wishing that he could just wake up from this bad dream...

                                                                                                                                                           

alright guys... So I believe I shall only have the next 1/4 of the next chapter be about this to finally wrap this point in time up a little. Just for now.

How do you like it so far? I've updated 3 chapters today! Woo! More to come also. I'm also attempting to add to my other fic about Krystal and Minho [MinStal] and Krystal and Donghoon [DongStal] on Kiss and Cry. Check it out?

I'm using my stories to vent my mood at the moment as I'm sure you can tell. My cousin's infant son just passed away a few days ago and we are mourning for their loss. If I update more/less frequently  in the next few days you know why. Thanks for understanding :) Until next time!~