Confused

The Promise.

 

Just as the doors were about to open on her floor, Min said one last thing to herself,

"Chansung-Oppa, I hope I won't have to break your heart..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Min stepped off the lift and headed to her apartment. 

Still in a dazed and confused state from Chansung's confession, Min fumbled for her keys in her bag.

Finally finding them, she tried to insert them in the knob.

Looking down trying to figure out what was wrong, she saw that her hands were shaking ever so slightly.

"Aish. Min get a grip."

Finally steadying her hands, she was able to unlock and enter through the door.

Looking around, the lights were on in the apartment, so she assumed that her members were home.

Taking a big sigh and setting her stuff down, Min mustered up the courage to call her members.

"Guys! Can you all come here for a sec?" 

One by one, the girls entered the living room. Jia with her hair up in towel, Suzy with half of her makeup removed, and Fei halfway dressed into her pajamas.

"Min? What is it? Shouldn't you be at home with your grandmother? " Fei asked.

"Yeah. Unnie, you usually don't stay with us here at the apartment unless something has happened?" Suzy added.

"Don't tell me someone died..." Jia concluded. 

Following her statement, Fei smacked her and said, "Yah! Don't say things like that! It's bad luck." 

Turning to Min, she said, "What's wrong?"
Gulping, Min started, "Well, someone didn't die, but someone's heart might be broken soon..."

At this all of the girls looked at Min with curiosity in their eyes.

"What do you mean?"

Min looked at the floor before beginning her explanation. "Well, you see..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 2PM's Dorm

 

"I see things didn't turn out the way you were hoping, huh?"

Chansung's head snapped up in surprise as he replied, "Hyung?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking up, Chansung saw that it was Taec.

"Hyung? How much of that did you see or hear?" Chansung asked nervously.

Taec walked towards his dongsaeng slowly. "I heard enough. But really what is going on here?"

Confused, Chansung replied, "Well you heard my confession didn't you? That's what is going on?"

Sighing, Taec replied, "Not what I meant."

Seeing Chansung's bewildered expression, Taec decided to elaborate. 

"You know how JYP-hyung feels about us dating. If you are serious about dating Min, you'll have to keep this on the downlow,"

To this Chansung nodded sadly.

Continuing on Taec said, " but other than that, if you truly are serious about Min, you have to know a secret."

"A secret? What do you mean hyung?" Chansung asked, his curiousity piqued.

What does Taec-hyung know that I don't?

"It's a secret between the miss A members. It's moreso a promise rather than a secret..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohohoho! Finally updated.

Sorry readers, life has been difficult but I decided to vent my feelings through writing so here!

But how does Taec know about the promise? What is going to happen?

Well, you'll just have to wait for the update to find out, won't you? ;)

Til next time!