What happens next?

The Promise.

Author's POV:

Everything had been running smoothly. miss A's debut stage was approaching in a couple of months. Each day they got stronger, fiercer, and more confident in themselves. The company was working them for many hours each day and they were exhausted. But they understood that it would really pay off. They still ran into their 2PM-oppas regularly but nothing unusual occurred. They would notice each other in the halls or dining room of the company and greet them. Occasionally they would have time to stop for a chat or hang out but most of the time they had to rush off to practice or a schedule.

As practices became longer and more intense for debut the girls saw their friends and oppas less and less. They slowly pushed the notion of dating or even liking someone out of their minds. They were just under so much stress. 

On the other hand, the members of 2PM were enjoying life. They were successful and were making good music. People all over Korea and even overseas knew who they were. They thought life couldn't get any better.  The boys still thought of the incident many months ago with Min's unusual behavior. Eventually the boys just set off to the side in their minds so that it wouldn't interfere in their relationship with their hoobaes. 

In just a few short weeks the lives and careers of 2PM  would reach an all-time low....

                                                                                                                                              

 '2PM's Leader, Park Jaebom dislikes Korea!', "Park Jaebom leaves angsty messages on his Myspace.' 

All the headlines on the internet in Korea were filled with words such as those. Newspapers started printing comments of netizens. 

2PM was under fire for something Jay had said in his past as a trainee. 

[Note: I LOVE 2PM and Jay! Jaywalkers forever! Haha but seriously, I am so glad he's back :) <3]

The world around 2PM was imploding on them. What had been a shortly lived first few successful weeks of promotions had now turned into hell.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

At 2PM's dorm....

"I'm so sorry guys. I am so so sorry. I'm so sorry this had to happen to the group." Jay said to s with pain in his voice. He had tears of anger and sadness spilling from his eyes. " Just don't worry everything will be fine. 2PM will make it through this. Just trust me. I'll make it better okay?" Jay looked at all of s trying to assure them things would be okay. "JYP has called me to come to the company. I'm gonna go talk to him and try to sort all of this. I'll be back soon." Jay then abruptly left the dorm to go to the company.

"Jay. What is going on?! I'm just getting my morning cup of coffee when I turn on the news and what do I see? 'Jaebom Park hates Korea'. What is this?! This is bad publicity. I know you wrote those messages when you were still a trainee but this is affecting the group. We need to release a public statement, NOW." JYP said. 

"Yes sir. Anything to protect my members." Jay followed JYP's instructions to a 'T' and released a public apology.

Next thing anyone knew Jay's apology letter was released to the public and media:

 

"Hello everyone, I’m 2PM’s Park Jaebum. I would like to apologize for the words I typed on myspace a few years ago. Sorry. I would like to explain my feelings then and apologize for them
I returned to Korea in Jan 05 when I was a high school student. Being born and bred in America, I had hardly any understanding of Korea, and when I first came to Korea, I couldn’t speak the language, couldn’t adapt to the food, and didn’t know and didn’t understand Korean culture

My family was all in America and when I came to Korea it seemed like everyone was being cold to me. I had no idea when I would debut and I was really lonely. It was a really difficult and lonely period for me due to various reasons. I missed home, felt like giving up and wanted to go back to my family in America.
I posted such things because I really hated how I was living then and got really worked up. I was really young then and didn’t express myself well’ ‘I was young, didn’t have enough sense and because it was a difficult period, and I made these mistakes due to the situations I was facing at that point in time.

And as time passed I forgot that I had ever posted such things. Looking back, I’m really sorry and embarrassed for writing such things. I have since adapted to Korea and completely changed my mind set. I’m thankful for all everything I went through so that I could perform on stage. I posted those words 4 years ago and I have completely changed since then.

Our family, Hottest and our 2PM members, I’m really sorry to everyone as well as everyone who loves 2PM." (from http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/09/05/2pm-jaebum-offends-koreans-with-myspace-posts-plans-for-official-apology/)

Despite his sincere apology many citizens were still angered by what had happened and demanded for him to be kicked out of 2PM. 

JYP himself told the public that Jay would be remaining in the group.  However the next day Jay released on his own fancafe that he would be leaving the group.

At 2PM's dorm.... 

"Hyung! You said you were going to make everything better! You said!!!!" Chansung screamed at Jaebom while sobbing. He stormed off and locked himself in the bathroom.

"Yeah Jay! What do you think you're doing?! How could you leave us? This is crazy!" Various members of the group shouted togther at Jay.

"Guys. I told you I was sorry. I did make everything better. Or at least I'm trying to." Jay said with a pained look on his face as he started gathering his belongings. 

"How is you leaving fixing things?!" Wooyoung shouted. "Guys. I'm leaving to protect you guys. I'll go back to my family in the US and I'll go back to school and re-discover music. You know I will always support you guys. I'm just so sorry that this had to happen." Jay said tiredly. 

"2PM won't be the same without you Jay..." Junho said with one of the saddest looks anyone had ever seen him show on his face.

"Guys. Once I'm gone all of the antis will leave. You guys will make it big. You'll be successful. Trust me. I'll always support my boys. 2PM fighting!" Jay finally said.

The rest of the night the dorm was filled with the cries of the members and everyone shuffling around reluctantly trying to help Jay pack. Chansung didn't come out of the bathrrom until it was time for Jay to finally leave.

"Hyung... don't leave us..." Chansung said with blood-shot eyes.

"I'm sorry maknae but this is so you guys are back on top. I'm not gonna let my mistake as an angsty teen ruin your careers. I'll contact you guys soon when I reach California."

And with that he walked out of their dorm and out of their lives for awhile.

Over at miss A's dorm things were just as equally chaotic....

The girls would prove to be greatly helpful to the boys during this period of distress.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Hope you guys liked that. It was all centered around the whole Jay controversy this chapter. It seriously made me sad. I remember when he left I was so depressed. :(  Jaebom fighting! 2PM forever <3

I'll update chapter 6 in a few minutes :) Enjoy guys~