We Can Make it Through This

The Promise.

Author's POV

After Jay had decided to leave the group and head back to America, things had become a mess.

2PM was pulled out of all their variety shows and performances. They were just so emotionally unstable. For them 2PM could and would never be the same without their leader Jaebom. They'd tried calling him in California but he didn't answer. They understood that he needed to get away from everything for awhile but it still hurt them a bit. He'd sent them a message once he arrived in California stating that he was safe but it came with no details of where he was heading. Chansung still cried his eyes out frequently and Taec cried a bit also. Wooyoung danced his emotions out. Junsu shut off his emotions so that they wouldn't disturb the others. Junho tried to avoid places he and Jay used to go to since he didn't want to be reminded that Jay wasn't there. Nichkhun coped by composing and listening to American music for most of the time.

miss A still had difficult daily practices in preparation for their debut to come in a short few months. Suzy would try to cheer up her Unnies by being optimistic. This would make Min relieved for a short while before her anxiety, worry and depression over her best friend took over again. Min emotionally blocked herself off from the others whenever Jay or the controversy was mentioned. She would be dancing her heart out and practicing with everyone perfectly, but the minute someone questioned whether Jay was okay she'd shut herself off completely. Her expression would fall and she'd go into a reverie that she couldn't usually be awaken out of easily. Jia created powerful raps full of her anger, sadness and confusion about the whole situation. Fei didn't show that she was hurting for Jay who might as well be her brother. She had to be strong for the rest of her members and roll with the punches. 

Little did they know that Jay's departure would bring them closer...

                                                                                                                                    

As Taec was walking past one of the practice rooms on his was to go grab waters for him and his other members that were working out he heard strange noises. He wasn't sure but he thought he heard someone crying. He got closer to the door and tried looking in but the lights were shut off.

Ehhhhhh. Maybe I was just imagining things... he thought and turned to walk to the cafeteria when he heard the sounds again. 

"Okay that's it. I have to see what is making those noises." He said and opened the door.

He flipped the switch and was surprised to see Min by herself hiding in a corner of the room crying. Taec rushed over and crouched down in front of her. "Min-ah. Yah. Min-ssi. Are you alright?" She didn't respond as tears continued to slide down her face. Taec started to wipe the tears off her face as they were falling and beginning to stain her t-shirt. Upon his touch to her face Min snapped out of it.

She blinked and Taec recognized shock and embarassment register in her eyes when she saw what was going on. She quickly turned away from him and wiped her tears. "O-o-oh it's just you Taec-Oppa. Annyeong!" She said with an obvious fake smile.

"Min you know you can tell me anything. What's wrong? Why were you crying? I can try to help." Taec said in English with a smile.

She just shook her head and replied, "No. It's fine it would just upset you..."

Taec's smiling eyes immediately turned downcast. "It's about Jay isn't it?" Min bit her lip while slightly looking away and nodded her head yes.

"Ahhh. So that's what's been going on. How've you been feeling?" Taec asked understanding what was going on.

"I feel like I've lost a part of me. You, Khun and Jay-Oppas along with G.NA Unnie were the ones I could bond with over America. You were the only ones who I could speak English AND Korean with. All of you slowly became some of my closest friends." Min said with tears starting to once again form in her eyes.

"I know how you feel... Jay was my boy. I mean he taught me really amazing stuff about b-boying and just how to enjoy life in general. He may have been a ing idiot but he always had something good to say. " Taec replied with a distant look in his eyes.

"He was JYPE's ing idiot." Min said with a smile. Taec smiled his big toothy grin at this and responed, "And he always will be."

Min still had a look of sadness on her face and Taec found that he was able to relate. He felt like he needed a good hug but all he wanted to do at the moment was to make Min her usual loud and cheery self.

When it looked like Min was going to cry again Taec tapped Min's shoulder and when she turned to him she was engulfed by his large frame in a close hug. She was shocked at first and tensed up but upon noticing Taec's eyes were tearing up abit she further tightened the hug. The two were able to find comfort in each other's presence for the time being.

Outside at the door stood someone with a shocked expression on their face. He was wondering what was going on...

Someone's POV :

"What the....? Is that who I think it is? Hyung? And....? Omo is that Min-ssi? Why are they hugging so tightly?" Said the person watching from outside the door.

And why am I suddenly feeling jealous? He thought to himself.

"Ehhh. Maybe it's nothing." He said in response to the questions he both had in his head and that he had said aloud. He proceeded down the hallway and took over the job of getting water for everyone since Taec-Hyung seemed pre-occupied.

                                                                                                                                                                       

Hey guys :) Short Chapter but I hope you liked it. 

Haha Taec-Min :] I thought it was cute since he is so tall and beastly while she is so petite, cute and tiny xD

Who should this mystery person be? Leave a comment who you think it should be :]

Hope you enjoyed this!

[Note; 4 Chapters in a few hours. I must be on a roll xP haha]