He called you?

The Promise.

"You talked to Jay-hyung?" Chansung asked, a shocked expression on his face.

Min nodded her head. "Neh. He called me."

"How come he hasn't contacted us?" Chansung asked with hints of hurt and anger in his voice.

"Channie-oppa, it isn't his fault. He's tried contacting you guys but the company has cut off connection with him and you guys for the time being.

He seemed shocked about this, but finally nodded his head.

"Arrasso. I understand. He has a lot on his plate at the moment." 

"Yeah. I don't know he can be handling this..." Min replied.

"So... how is hyung?" CHansung asked looking at Min from below.

"He's... he's doing okay. Or at least I think so. He is really worried about you guys.

He misses you boys and has been beating himself up for everything that has happened." Min replied unsure of what to say.

"But he shouldn't be taking all this blame! He wrote that when he first came to Korea. He was just freaking homesick, that's all!" Chansung retorted back.

"Yeah I know and h-" Min started saying before getting cut off.

"And those stupid netizens! Always having to blow things majorly out of proportion! Like that one time I fell onto a fan. And what happens? Articles all over the internet saying, 'Chansung gets too friendly with a fan'. 'Chansung wanting more', 'Chansung is a true beast'. Yada yada yada. It is all a load of crap!"

Min just sat there nodding as she let Chansung continue his rant session.

 

1 hour later...

"And another thing..... *Blah blah blah blah*...  Right Min?!" Chansung asked.

No response.

"Min?" 

Chansung looked over behind him and saw Min curled up on the floor in fetal position.

She was hiding in her hoodie, hair covering part of her face.

Chansung thought she was sleeping so innocently and cutely until she let out a humongous yawn.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!" Chansung erupted into laughter casuing Min to wake up with a start.

"Eh?! Eh?! What happened?! Oh Channie-Oppa?" Min asked drowsily as she sat up.

"You fell asleep listening to me talk." Chansung replied pouting will pretending to be hurt.

Min started to blush a bright pink. 

"Ehehe. Sorry oppa...." Min replied embarassed.

"Ahah. It's okay Min. I did talk forever haha." Chansung said with a large smile.

"Ah okay Oppa. Sorry again..." Min said with an apologetic smile.

"It's fine. Wanna go out and grab something to eat?" Chansung asked.

"Yeah that sounds great! " Min enthusiatically replied.

Min thought it was weird that she felt like this was a date. She quickly pushed the thought out of her mind and explained it as just the hunger getting to her.

The two then shut off the lights and closed the door of the practice room and headed out to eat.

______________________________________________________________________________

Guys! I'm finally back! :D

Yay! Haha xD

I'll try to update again as soon as possible.

School is the bane of my existence. -_______-

-Nicole