Okay, Yes. (Final)

The Promise.

Min woke up a few hours later a little dazed and wondering how she had ended up on the couch. The last thing she remembered was listening to Chansung profusely apologize while she sat eating at the table.

At the recollection, she suddenly jerked her head towards the table and found the food still there but the man she was speaking to previously missing.

Scoffing, Min shook her head sadly saying, "Guess he left afterall."

Her thoughts were interrupted by a slight snore from in front of her.

That can't be halmeoni, she said she'd be out for the next few days.

Min turned to look in front of her and let her eyes briefly adjust to the dim light, and there sitting in front of her in a position that must not be comfortable in the slightest was Chansung.

Upon the sight, Min's gaze softened.

"Maybe I've been too harsh on you... You already apologized so much and I really do like you, even though you can be so stupid sometimes. I wonder how God caused me to fall in love with an idiotic, giant shiksin like you."

Shaking her head, Min softly said, "I am afraid that you will hurt me, but I am willing to give you a chance pabo. Don't hurt me or I'll be sure to hurt you tenfold."

Sighing, Min tiptoed over to the sleeping figure and gently shook him awake.

"Huh? W-where am I? Min?" Chansung slurred as he shook the remnants of sleep from his body.

He suddenly stood up and mumbled, "I am sorry for all the inconvenience. I'll just leave you be."

He was surprised when suddenly behind him he felt a tug on his shirt.

"You are truly an idiot. Are you ever gonna let me answer you properly about anything? So impulsive. *Tsk Tsk* Anyways, okay. Yes." Min said slowly while gently nodding her head.

Confused, Chansung questioned, "Okay, yes what?"

"I am willing to give you a chance." Min explained, finally looking into Chansung's eyes with a glint of wariness seen.

At hearing this, Chansung's face lit up and he grabbed her hands saying, "Forreal? Are you sure? What about the promise?"

Min simply scoffed and said, "Screw the promise. The girls and I agreed that it was more of a hindrance than a help. And how about you? Are you sure?"

"Um hello? Did you think my whole spiel and speech earlier meant nothing? Of course I'm serious. Anything else?"

Min bit her lower lip and looked at him, "Well there is one more thing?"

Chansung looked at her exasperated, "What now? Please don't tell me that this whole accepting me thing was a joke, because I swear I will start crying right here and now and-"

Min narrowed her eyes at him, "No I wasn't joking. I will accept you so long as you promise to not break my hurt or I will break you. I may be small but I have my ways."

Chansung nodded at her.

Min smiled up at him. "Now stop being an idiotic boyfriend and kiss me already."

Chansung felt like his grin could split his face in half. "It would be my pleasure."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at 2PM's dorm....

Jia ended up staying at 2PM's place even after Chansung had run out hours earlier. She found that she had liked the boys company and had texted the other girls to come up to the guys' place.

All of the members of each respective group were lounging around the apartment absent-mindedly watching whatever was on tv.

"So...what do you supposed those two are up to right now?" Junho asked from the floor, referring to Min and Chansung.

"Hmm. I don't know, maybe if Chansung's lucky, Min and him are getting it on right now." Wooyoung immediately said from his spot on the sofa.

"Yah! Wooyoung-ah stop being a ert. Suzy is here! She may be finally an adult this year but still." Fei scolded.

"Sorry. My bad I'll censor myself next time." Wooyoung apologized to the room while making a zipping motion on his lips.

"Good. No but seriously I hope they have made up by now." Jun.K said from the far end of the room.

A chorus of "Mhmm" could be heard throughout the living room.

So...now that this has been settled, I guess that means that the promise you girls made with each other is pretty much dead right?

Fei, Jia, and Suzy all just nodded in agreement.

"Yeah I guess so." Jia said as she nodded at the prospect.

"Good." Suzy said blatantly.

"Huh? What do you mean?" The guys questioned the youngest in the room.

"Well, now that they're most likely gonna be together, I guess it's safe to say that Soohyun-Oppa and I intend to start dating soon." Suzy confessed.

"Kim Soohyun? As in actor, our friend, and fellow colleague form Dream High?" Taec asked in disbelief.

"Mhmm. The one and only." Suzy nodded.

"Since when?" This time Wooyoung asked.

"Hmm. I don't know. Maybe for shortly after recording ended?" Suzy revealed.

"THAT LONG ALREADY?!" Jia exclaimed.

"Hehe, sorry unnie..."

"And why aren't you more surprised Fei?"

"Me? Oh well I've been suspecting of a relationship between those two for ahile. They're just too perfect together." Fei answered honestly.

"Well what about you ladies? Seeing anyone or planning to like Suzy?"

Fei merely nodded slightly saying, "I've casually dated a few guys throughout the time so sorry about slightly violating the promise but it was never more than 1 or 2 dates with each of the men and they were pretty casual in order ot avoid scandal."

Jia just looked shocked at her members with gaping. "Hold up, so you mean to tell me that this whole time, I have been the only one to keep the promise?! Seriously? Wow guys..."

Taec turned to the stunned girl and asked, "Hey, so since the whole promise thing fell through and everything, as long as we're careful to not alert media, saesangs, or even worse, JYP, would you like to go out on a date with me?"

That's it Taec. Hit while she is still stunned in order to strike gold.

"Ehhhh? Um sure I guess?" Jia said unsure of the whole situation still trying to process everything.

A sequence of happy hollers and squeals were emitted from all of the members who were happy for the two.

 

And thus, through much confusion, misunderstanding, obstacles and heartbreak, new couples and relationships were born.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So um.... guys. I think that's it?

I am thinking that this will be the last chapter unless you guys want me to continue in this fic.

Or I could make a sequel or a spin-off fic(s) for the different couples created in this story line.

I am sorry I was missing for so long. Life was seriously terrible and y the past few months and I have no idea how I made it through or how the next few months will go.

However, I would like to thank all of my readers and dedicated subbies who still continued to read this story even when I went missing for what seemed like an eternity. Without you guys I never would have had the courage to continue writing on here since this was my first story I ever created on here  :)

Please comment with suggestions, check out my other fics, upvote this, i don't know.

It's kind of surreal that this is finally ended but I simply could not think of another way to end this specific leg of the story.

So yeah once again, comment if you want the story to continue in a spin-off sequel or whatnot!

Thanks once again to everyone who took the time to read this fic I decided to randomly start writing all those odd years ago.

Until next time!

-Cole <3

Word Count: 1319