Jealousy?

The Promise.

Chansung had finally reached home and slammed the door.

He stalked into the dorm and chucked his shoes off into random places, startling s.

He made his way into the kitchen and began piling all of the junk food he could find into his arms to take with him into his room.

 

Yep. He was planning on trying to eat his troubles away. Poor shiksin. 

He had almost made it to the stairs when he was stopped by Nichkhun.

"Hey, Chan. What's wrong? And where have you been all day?" Khun asked with concern.

"I was out. Nothing happened. Okay?" Chansung replied.

"Oh come on. I know something is bothering you." Khun said back.

"It really was nothing. I'm just tired."

"Eh? Really? That's not what Fei-noona just texted me. " Wooyoung called out from his spot on the floor in front of the tv.

"What the heck? Fei-noona? How does she even know anything?" Chansung questioned back.

In response, Junsu picked up Wooyoung's phone and read the message from Fei.

"Well according to Fei, you and Min were hanging out all day." Junsu said.

"How did she find out?" Chansung asked.

"Min told her?" Junho replied with an expression that seemed to say  'duh'.

"Oh? So you were with Min? How come you wouldn't tell us?" Taec asked, popping out of nowhere.

"Eh? Well, I mean, um-" Chansung stuttered.

"Hmm. From your reaction, I'd like to make a guess that something happened between you two?" Junsu teased.

"Nothing hap-" Chansung began to protest.

"Oh come on Chansung. We know something must have happened. Now come on." Khun said with a 'stop-kidding-around' expression on his face.

Chansung realized he couldn't get out of the situation he'd caused and decided to tell his hyungs about what happened.

He had just finished with the part about where he'd caught Min from falling with a hug when he was interuppted by the comments s made.

"Ohhhhh! You hugged her?" Junho shrieked with excitement.

"Yep. You did this on purpose didn't you? This was a date right?" Wooyoung asked.

"No, no it wasn't! Now let me finish." Chansung protested, and luckily for him they complied.

He continued to tell them about the fried ice cream failure and how he had touched her cheek.

"Well Chan, I think it's plain to see that you like her. And from how you said she reacted, I think she likes you too." Khun stated.

"Hah. I know I like her. That's the problem. She is already dating someone else." Chansung bitterly replied.

"Wait what?! Who?" Taec said in a sudden outburst that shocked the rest of the members since he'd been quiet for most of the conversation.

Chansung then said a name that made all of the 2PM members go wide-eyed in disbelief and shock.

"It's Jay."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Double update of the day :) It's another quick chapter since I had a spare ten minutes to write :)

Hope you guys are enjoying the path this story is going.

Happy Palm Sunday!

-Nicoleicole