Was It Something I Said?

The Promise.

"What's wrong with you? It seems like there is something bothering you." Chansung said.

Once he saw the muscle in Min's face twitch, he knew he had said the wrong thing.

"Hey Min? Are you okay?" Chansung asked slowly.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine Oppa." Min replied without looking at him.

"Look... if it's something I said--" 

"Ani, ani. No. I'm sorry, but I've just been a little high strung lately. There's been a lot on my mind. You know? What with the stress of miss A's recent debut, all the shows we have to go to, and.... other things..." Min began to admit.

Chansung was just nodding his head as Min was listing her stressors. He could easily sympathize with the girl.

"Oppa. How did you do it? How did you get through everything?" Min asked.

"Debut? Well, I had my hyungs and the fans to help me through. Despite being tired all the time, I always felt better being on stage and having the fans of 2PM screaming our names calling themselves 'Hottests'. " Chansung said after thinking about it.

"Hmmm that seems nice Oppa. Hey, so I want to take a break from my dance for tomorrow's show. Wanna do something?" Min asked.

"Okay. How about we....dance!" Chansung teasingly said.

"Oppa. I just said I wanted to take a break from dancing hahaha!" Min said as she laughed at the huge giant towering over her that was  wiggling his eyebrows. 

"I know. But I thought you might want to dance like we used to. You know? Me, you, the 2AM and 2PM hyungs and G.NA? And Jay-hyung?" Chansung said with a slight distant look in his eyes.

Min saw this and knew that despite how well the big beastly giant tried to hide it, he was still full of sadness and seemed like a little kid.

"Arrasso. Okay. Are you ready to dance? Kkap style!!!!" Min yelled as she ran over to the stereo and blasted on some music.

Chansung immediately started to flail his body around which caused Min to shriek with laughter.

Of course, being the girl she was, Min could not only watch and joined in herself. 

"Haha where is Kwonnie when you need him?" Min asked as she did an alternate version of 'the worm' on the floor. 

"Haha. Who knows? But aren't you having fun with me Minnie Min?" Chansung teasingly asked with a huge smile.

"Yes! Of course I am. Just wondering where my kkap brother from another mother could be."

They continued dancing and laughing and having fun for the next hour or so until they finally got tired.

As they were laying on the floor resting, Min suddenly remembered her promise to Jay.

She sat up and scooched over to where Chansung was with his eyes closed. He felt like he was being watched and looked up to find Min gazing down at him.

"Yes?" Chansung asked quizzically.

"Hey, I hate to ask, and I know this isn't exactly the right time, but how're you doing?" Min started off.

"That's a random question. I'm doing okay I guess. But why do you ask?" Chansung asked puzzled by the random question.

"That's good. Well... the reason why I'm asking is because, you seemed a little off earlier when you brought him up." Min said.

"Oh... well. Yeah... I miss him. A lot actually. You know? We were like brothers and I kind of just wish we could talk so that he could let us know how he's doing. The hyungs and I are pretty worried about him."

"Well actually, that wasn't the only reason i asked." Min said as she looked him in the eyes.

"Okay then what else is there?"

"I talked to Jay. He wanted me to make sure his boys were doing okay. And I'm guessing you guys are not. Correct?" Min concluded.

Chansung was suprised to say the least.  

"You talked to Jay-hyung?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

To be continued next chapter.

:)

Don't worry, I'll get off the focus on Jay after next chapter and move back onto the love lines haha.