Revelation

The Promise.

"If you truly are serious about Min, you have to know a secret."

"A secret? What do you mean hyung?" Chansung asked, his curiousity piqued.

What does Taec-hyung know that I don't?

"It's a secret between the miss A members. It's moreso a promise rather than a secret..."

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Chansung POV:

"A promise? Well what is it?" I asked.

Taec hyung just sighed before responding. "If I tell you, you must promise me that you won't tell anyone that I know of this or that you do either okay?"

I simply nodded but was puzzled. "Hyung, how do you even know?"

"I overheard the girls discussing this awhile back but didn't take it seriously until I just overheard you confessing to Min. Keep in mind Chansung, what I'm about to tell you might hurt you. Kay?"
 

"Okay hyung. Just let me know." I acknowledged his warning.

Hyung just sighed before beginning. "Well apparently the girls decided that they couldn't date anyone until they became top stars and...."

While Hyung continued the explanation, I felt my heart start to throb painfully and a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

She's going to reject me isn't she?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Min POV:

"I'm just scared. I don't wanna break his heart." I told the girls frowning.

"He flat-out asked you out?! Really?!" Jia and Suzy shrieked.

"Really? I tell you how worried I am and that's all you take away from it?!" I replied incredulously.

"Aish. Sorry Unnie but that's so cute!" Suzy replied.

"Yeah, I have to agree. What he did was adorable!" Jia agreed.

"Well Min, what are you gonna do about this?" Fei questioned.

"I don't know! That's why I was asking you guys!" I retorted.

"Aish. Love. So confusing." Jia said.

"Aigo. Ottoke? I really really really like him. But I can't date him."

"Why? I don't understand what the problem is?" Suzy asked.

"Um, well JYP for one thing, our promise, the crazy fans, oh and did I mention JYP?!" I shrieked.

"Well for the JYP thing, you could just sneak it like the others and he wouldn't have to know." Suzy said.

"The fans?" I questioned.

"Same thing with them. Just be careful." Jia replied.

"Okay but what about the promise?" I asked again.

This time I noticed that Fei had been quiet the some time.

All of the girls looked at me with conflicted expressions but finally Fei spoke.

"The promise? Forget the promise. If it's going to cause more harm than good, then we shouldn't still keep it. What do you think girls?" Fei said.

"Really? You'd be okay with that?" I asked unsure of everything.

"Yeah. And besides, while you were having your whole situation with Chansung, we each kind of found someone that we wouldn't mind breaking the promise for." Fei replied.

"Especially Jia and Suzy haha." At this the two other girls began to blush, embarrassed by their leader's revelation.

"Really? Forreal? And you guys didn't tell me sooner?" I retorted.

"Well, you had your own stuff to deal with, but now that this mess is over, go accept Chansung's feelings!" Suzy replied.

I got up to go before I was suddenly pulled down by Fei.

"What now?!" I asked exasperatedly.

"Look at the time. It's now 2AM. Go to sleep first and you can tell him when it's a decent time. Arasso?"

I simply nodded and we all made our way to bed.

As I laid my head down to sleep I couldn't stop the thoughts running through my mind.

I can't wait to tell you how I feel Chansung-ah. I just hope this is the right decision and that you won't break my heart....

In another dorm separated by a mere few floors, Chansung couldn't go to bed either, his mind also restless.

If she couldn't be with me, why did she spend so much time with me? I don't won't to be hurt and I feel like I've wasted my time...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no! What do you think is going to happen next?

Find out next chapter!

 

Oh and I finally updated cuz life wasn't as crazy today haha.

Hopefull I'll be able to update again soon :)

Til next time!

-Cole