Confession

The Promise.

 

Recap:

Min could feel the tension disappating from the air and decided to finish off the talk, "I just hope that you follow his wishes so that this doesn't end up being all for nothing..."

Silence followed so Min just sighed and proceeded to head to the door.

She was almost at the door when a hand suddenly shot out and grabbed her wrist.

Min looked up to meet the eyes of who had grabbed her and saw Chansung.

"Min...now that you've clarified things with us, I have something I need to tell you...."

Oh what could it be?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Min was surprised at his forwardness and after a few moments she finally replied.

"Yes? What is it?"

Chansung looked visibly nervous as he took a large gulp of saliva.

"I'm gay."

"WHAT?!"

.......

 

 

JK! TROLLED YOU GUYS! (Hope I don't lose subbies now...)

/)-____- *facepalm* Okay, now that I've gotten that out of my system, on to the rest of this chapter!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You-you-you're what?!" Min stutttered in shock.

In her head all she could think was, WHY DID MY GAYDAR FAIL ME?! AND WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE HOT ONES!? >.<

"JUST KIDDING! PWAHAHAHA!" Chansung burst out laughing at her reaction.

Min turned red from embarrassment, shock, and anger towards the giant shiksin before her.

"I can't believe you just did that! And just when I thought- Hmph! Nevermind. I'll just take my leave now."

Before Chansung could react fast enough, Min stormed out of the dorm's door.

In a panic, Chansung stopped laughing and bolted out the door to follow her.

"WAIT! MIN! MINNIE! HOLD UP!" He called after her while running.

Exasperatedly, Min stopped and turned around to face him with an unamused look plastered on her face.

"Yes? What is it now?"

"I'm sorry for pranking you back there. It's just, I was trying to lighten the mood after you told us about Jay."

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously in embarrassment. "And I guess I went about it the wrong way..."

Min reacted by hitting him in the arm. "You babo! How is that supposed to lighten the mood?!"

"Well, I thought it would be funny and- hey wait, why do you care so much?" Chansung questioned.

It was now Min's turn to turn pink and rub the side of her head sheepishly. 

"Ehhh? Umm. It was just a sudden shock is all. It's not like I c-care or anything..."

Chansung just glanced at her down-turned head and smirked.

"Really? Well I guess that's too bad then. I was gonna tell you the truth of what I was going to seriously tell you before I pranked you."

At this, her head slowly drew up and she looked at him inquisitely.

"Really? What was it? Tell me!" Min begged.

With a bigger smiled plastered on his face he motioned for her to come closer.

Confused, Min complied to his wish.

Chansung leaned forward to her ear and softly said,

"i was actually going to confess that I like you and would like for you to be my girlfriend."

Min pulled back quickly in shock and stared at Chansung with wide eyes and an open mouth.

Chansung chuckled at her expression and closed gently.

Nervously waiting for her response, he asked, "So, what do you say?"

 

Ohhhh. He finally confessed! Now the question is, how will Min respond?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I just made this short update. 

Hope y'all don't hate me for that little joke earlier in this chapter lol.

Hurricane Sandy was terrible in my area so I hope anyone else affected by the storm is okay!

Hope you guys comment, subscribe, and upvote this story!

See you next chapter and vote on my poll!

-Nicole :)