I never noticed...

The Promise.

At 2PM's dorm...

"Yo. Hyung. What do you think was up with Min-ssi today? She was so unlike her usual self..." Taec asked Junsu. His hyung had a look on his face that said he himself didn't know either. 

"Not sure. Maybe something happened to her? Or mayb-" Junsu was cut off as the group's maknae Chansung cut in with his own answer.

"Maybe she was bothered by something. I mean we were sweaty from practice. We could have smelled bad or looked gross." He said to his hyungs, shrugging his shoulders.

Junsu was a little irritated since he was interrupted but decided to let 's behavior slide. "I don't know maybe. But she's seen us like that before. We've all trained together for a good amount of years now." Junho said while shrugging.

"I still can't believe she didn't beat me up for pouring the water on her. She typically would have at least screamed at me for it or I don't know, just something!" Wooyoung said with a shrug.

"Yeah that was a bit odd, but Wooyoung shouldn't you just be glad she didn't do anything to you for once?" Nichkhun teased.

"I guess so. It's just so unusual for her to be this passive." Wooyoung said with a frown.

"Yeah maybe she just was having an off day. No need to get so worked up over anything." Their leader Jaebom said to them while watching tv.

But in all of their minds, all they could think about was what was wrong with Min.

Across town at miss A's dorm....

"Achoooooooo!~" Min sneezed loudly. "Bless you!" All of the others called out to her.

"Hmmm that was odd. That sneeze came out of no where." Min said puzzled.

"I hope you're not getting sick." Fei said with a worried look on her face.

"Maybe someone is talking about you somewhere Unnie." Suzy suggested.

"You actually believe in that stuff?" Jia questioned the maknae.

"Ehh well maybe it was just dust or something. Besides, who would talk about me?" Min replied to her members.

 

Now back at 2PM's dorm...

Wooyoung's POV

 I'm still so surprised that I didn't end up killed today. Typically if anyone tried to pull something like that on Min, it's safe to say that they would be hurting for a good bit of time.  All she did was scold me and say that she was surprised. I really wonder if something is up with her...

Wooyoung was confused and didn't know what to do. There was a knock at the door and Taecyeon came in and told him it was time for his shower. 

He figured things would be normal again tomorrow or whenever was the next time they'd see miss A. He grabbed his towel and headed to the bathroom hoping to forget about how strange the day was.

End of Wooyoung's POV

                                                                                                       

Taecyeon's POV

I was in the shower when I started thinking to myself.

Man what is up with Min today? She's usually so loud and bright and a major dork! But today she was so out of it. I still can't believe Wooyoung had to poor water on her for her to even snap back into reality. Even more, I still can't believe she didn't kill him!  Even more so how come I can't get her out of my head? All I keep seeing in front of my eyes is her confused face. But not even that lasts long as soon as the image of her soaking shirt clinging to her body pops into my mind. Yahh! Taec. Get a grip. She thinks of you as an older brother. Stop thinking that. Stop picturing it. It's wrong, you know she'd be disgusted if she found out you were thinking these things! 

I cut the water and stepped out of the shower and toweled myself off. I looked into the mirror and noticed my ears and cheeks had turned a bright red from thinking about Min. Aigoo! I really need to stop this before I freak her and myself out!

Okay. Time to distract myself. I went to go knock on Wooyoung's door. 
"Yah. Woo it's time for you shower. I'd go before one of the other members takes it."

He grabbed his towel and headed to the bathroom. I went back to my room, my laptop and put my itunes on shuffle. 

Of course the song that would come up would be "Can't Stop Thinking About Her". Oh the irony.

I shut off itunes and was about to shut my laptop when I saw my background with pictures when ALL of us, miss A, 2PM, 2AM, WG and everyone were still trainees together. I focused in on Min since she was standing next to me in one of the pictures. Man I never noticed how cute she is.... 

I shook my head vigorously and tried to make myself realize what I was saying. Okay. Time to go to sleep and stop thinking of her or else the next we run into them I think the situation will be awkward...

End of Taec's POV

                                                                                                             

More 2PM POVS next chapter or no?