Preparations

The Promise.

In one of the JYPE practice rooms ...

                                                                        

"You don’t know me You don’t know me

So shut up boy So shut up boy" ~

 Four girls could be seen dancing and singing their hearts out.

"Guys can we please take a break?!" Suzy the groups' maknae pleaded. Sweat was dripping down her face and neck and was soaking the back of her shirt. 

"Suji-ah! You know we are going to officially debut in a few months!" Fei scolded her. When she glanced over at the young girl, she instantly felt guilty and let her take a short break.  " Fine. Maknae go rest. We have been practicing for 5 hours already anyway, you deserve one." Fei then turned back towards the mirrors and continued to practice.

Suzy didn't want to just sit there so she decided she would be nice towards her unnies and get them water. She usually had someone to go places with her so she went to try get the attention of the others. She first spotted Min and tried calling her over. But it was no use, she was completely focused on dancing. Her headphones were in, her hood was up and she was popping and locking her body like there was no tomorrow. 

"Unnie. Shouldn't she be practicing our debut dance and song instead of dancing to whatever it is she is listening to?" Suzy asked Fei. 

" Suji-ah just let her be. She is just trying to relax. You know dancing is when she's happiest. Besides when we need to group practice she'll snap out of it. Now go and relax while you still can." Fei once again turned back towards the mirrors to practice. 

Suzy didn't have anyone else to go with besides Jia. On the other hand, Jia was too busy playing with her adorable puppy 'Orange' to even notice what was going on around her.

"Hey. Jia-unnie, will you come with me to go get water for everyone?" Suzy thought that in the end she'd have to go by herself. Jia seemed so occupied tickling her puppy's tummy. She was relieved when Jia actually answered her.

"Sure. I'm on break anyway and I have to go let 'Orange' have a walk and use the bathroom."

They went downstairs to the cafeteria to go get the waters and walk 'Orange' ,when they heard familiar voices behind them. 

"Hey hoobaes! What're you up to? Where are Fei and Min-ssi?"  "Awww it's 'Orange'!" "Yo! Where are you guys headed?" "Oiii. Only the two of you?" 

When they turned around they couldn't help but blush seeing the appearances of the others.              

                                                                                                                                                                            

Min's POV

I was busy dancing to the Black Eyed Peas 'Boom Boom Pow' when I noticed sweat dripping into my eyes. I threw back my hood and unplugged my headphones. After wiping myself off I looked around and noticed that Fei-unnie and I were the only ones in the practice room.  When had Jia and Suzy left?

"Yahhh. Unnie. Where did Jia and Suzy go?" I asked Fei.

"Oh so you're finally out of your trance then? Haha just kidding. They went to go get everyone water and to walk 'Orange'. Hmm they should have been back around now..." She stopped what she was about to say as we heard voices coming from the hall outside the door.

The next thing we knew the practice room door opened and in walked Jia and Suzy. Empty handed. 'Orange' ran in and went to its bed in the corner.

"I thought you went to go get us water?" Fei questioned the two girls.

"Well actually we did but-" Suzy was cut off by someone behind her.

"Sorry for keeping them for so long. But we ran into them after practice and we went to go get water for everyone." Taecyeon-oppa said.

"Oh thanks! Sorry for troubling you guys." Fei and I replied.

It was then that I noticed that the 2PM oppas were drenched in sweat and their shirts were clinging to their bodies. Who ever knew that anyone could be attractive covered in sweat....

 Aish! Lee Min-young! What are you thinking about?! These are your close friends. They may as well be your brothers! But... they look so good...

                                                                                                    

  *Thoughts on the first chapter?