Please

The Promise.

It'd been 2 hours since Chansung had come to Min's house and finally there were no more knocks sounding at the door.

The man had stopped calling out her name and seemed to have given up.

Sitting on her couch, Min had turned off her tv in order to hear Chansung's attempts.

When the knocks and calling stopped, Min smiled sadly, feeling torn to the situation.

"Hah. Wow. Comes to talk about 'us' when he made it clear that we should never be an 'US' but merely friends. And he claims he won't give up until I speak to him...but still he leaves me again."

Chansung-oppa what are you doing to me?

Sighing, Min decides to check the door, hating herself on the inside for still having a soft spot for the tall shiksin.

Opening the door, Min could not see anyone outside.

Chansung was standing off to the side and felt a small ray of hope shine on him when Min opened the door.

Smiling forlornly looking at her feet, Min could feel herself slightly tearing up, "Hmm. He really did leave, guess someone else besides me is good at breaking promises."

I knew he didn't really mean it. Way to go Min, falling in love with someone who doesn't fufill his words.

Worried, Chansung called out to the girl.

As Min turned to head back inside and close the door, a hand and voice stopped her.

All Chansung could think was, No! You can't leave again. Not this time.

"Looking for me?" Chansung asked with a sad smile while holding the door from closing.

In shock, Min looked at him saying, "B-but wait, how are you here? You weren't anywhere when I came here."

Chansung cocked his brow at the small woman saying, "Really? Next time, check all around you or you might miss the person standing right next to the door with food."

It was then that Min noticed the food in the man's hands.

"Wait, what is this for?"

Slipping past the confused girl into her home, Chansung smiled slightly saying, "I told you. We need to talk. And trust me it will be long so I figured why not ease at least our hunger while we sort things out. See you at the table~"

Dumbfounded, Min could only stare at the now empty doorway.

"Yah! Chansung-ah! How are you gonna barge into my home uninvited?" She yelled out to him while closing the door.

"I told you I wasn't gonna leave until you opened up the door and we talked. You opened the door. Now I'm here, Let's talk." Chansung replied matter-of-factly.

"Aish. Whatever. I'm still mad at you." Min replied with a scowl on her face, coming over to the table Chansung was at.

At the same time, both parties were thinking to themselves,

Please. Don't hurt me again please...(Min)

Please. Give me a chance. I'm sorry for everything, but please just listen to me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short but I updated for the second day in row after 5 months! Dang sorry guys.

And the story between Min and Chansung will be ending soon, I feel like it has reached that closing off stage where if I continue all the drama and drag out the story for much longer, it'll no longer be fun to read.

But don't worry cuz next will be the other 3 miss A members' love stories. However I don't know if I should make them all four separate fics or put them all into this story? Any thoughts?

Enjoy!

Anyways, until next time,

Nicole