What's Going On Here?

The Promise.

 This Chapter will be a series of multiple people's POV. Enjoy :)

Btw 3:50 AM writing 2 [technically 1] days before school is always fun. My sleep schedule is ruined! T-T

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Suzy's POV

Hmmmm what's going on with Min-Unnie? She typically doesn't space out like this. I wonder what's on her mind. Is she feeling okay? 

And what was that about earlier with Wooyoung-Oppa? Typically she would have kicked his or something like that. What could be going on?

I was in the process of thinking, and had been zoning out myself while dancing. The next thing I knew I felt a squish under my foot and turned to look down scared to see what I would find.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeew, ewwwwwwwwwww, eewwwwww. Bleh this is so gross!" I shrieked while ripping my left shoe off.

I flung my shoe away and it landed close to the door. Needless to say, Min and Fei Unnie were not pleased by the sight and smell of what was on my shoe. I stomped over to Jia-Unnie and got in her face.

"Jia-Unnie! Why didn't you warn me that Orange used the bathroom here?!" I screamed at her. She looked at me with an annoyed face and let out an exasparated sigh.

"Yah! How can you blame this on me? I tried warning you but you just ignored me and ended up dancing through Orange's 'business'." She replied with that glare she gets when she is ticked off.

I could see this was going no where so I stalked over to the door and picked up my shoe in disgust. Pinching it between my thumb and forefinger, I carried it out the door whilst calling to my unnies, "Gotta go clean this. It's disgusting and I can't practice like this. Be back soon!"

In turn Fei-Unnie nodded her head, Min-Unnie just said 'Please go see to that', and Jia-Unnie just shrugged and went back to cleaning up Orange.

*Sigh* Sometimes I wonder if they even care at all. I said to myself as I walked awkwardly unbalanced down the hallway to the bathroom with one shoe on. Life sometimes  -________-

End of Suzy's POV

                                                                                                                        

Jia's POV

Man do I love playing with Orange! She's so cute and loves to be dressed up. She's my little baby and I love to spoil her. I wish I could just play with her forever. Ehhh? What is Suji-ah doing? She's getting really close!

"Yah! Suzy! Suzy? Suji?! Bae Suji watch out! Orange jus--" I was cut off as Suzy's sneaker clad foot squished right into Orange's business. Soon followed by the intense scream she let out after the realization of what was on her foot. Suzy ripped off her shoe and threw it towards Min and Fei who were by the door. I saw by the looks on their faces that they were by no means amused by either Suzy or I.

The next thing I know she got in my face and started screaming at me, asking ME why I hadn't warned her about Orange's business.  Okay now I am irritated with this whole situation. "Yah! How can you blame this on me? I tried warning you but you ignored me and danced right through Orange's 'business'." I said to her, throwing in a glare for good measure.

You could see on her face she was irritated by me so she went and picked up her shoe and called out that she was going to go clean it off and would be back later.  All I did was shrug and went back to cleaning up Orange's mess she made on the floor.

Man what is up with everything today?

End of Jia POV

                                                                                                                       

Fei's POV

Well after that whole episode I'm not entirely sure what to do. First Min spacing out and acting weird, now Suzy and Jia are arguing over simple things. Granted, I would be disgusted too if I had stepped in dog poo. Aish. How are we going to show everyone that miss A can compete with te 'big dogs' in the industry? With all this stuff happening now, could this be a sign that we aren't meant to succeed in our debut? Noooooo. That can't be. We MUST make it. But to do that we need to practice more.  I thought to myself. I really wasn't sure what we would do if anything else went wrong.

After 'JYP Sisters' failed I thought that we wouldn't have any other chances to make it. Now that we've been given another one we cannot let anything keep us from succeeding now.

"Okay, Min and Jia. What has been going on? Why were you spacing out and acting weird when the 2PM Oppas were here? " I said giving a pointed look to Min. Jia was snickering behind me. "And you!" I said whipping around and pointing my finger in Jia's face. " Why did you let Orange poo on our dance floor in the practice room? You know JYP will be mad if he finds out! At least disenfect it please" 

Jia just gave me a face and went to go clean up Orange's mess on the floor. I turned to Min and said, "You never answered my question Min" 

She looked nervous but yet embarassed as she bluntly answered, " I was spacing out when the 2PM Oppas were here because I was distracted by their appearance."

"Appearance what do you mean? They looked the same as they always do." I questioned puzzled.

"Well, for some reason today they just looked better, okay? I mean did you see how their shirts stuck to them? Aigoo." She replied, her cheeks flushed a bright tomato red.

"Aiiiiish! Min! How can you say such things about people who might as well be our brothers? Besides we have our debut to worry about! That is much more important then how the 2PM oppas looked today." I scolded her. But in my mind I silently thought, 'Well, she is right about how good they looked but we have no time to get involved with boys. Especially ones from our own company and right before our debut at that!'

At that moment Suzy burst back through the doors and said, "Min-Unnie! You think they looked hot didn't you?!" 

" W-w-what?! I said no such thing! Just that they looked better today...." Min said shyly looking away.

I figured we'd have to discuss this sooner or later.

"Okay girls let's be honest here. Do any of you guys like anyone? In terms of a crush or someone you'd like to date?" I asked turning to face all of my members.

I immediately saw blushes and obvious looks appear on all of their faces. "Aigoo. What are we going to do? You. You start first. Tell who and why you like him."  I said pointing to Suzy.

"Me?!" She shrieked out of surprise. 

Oh boy will this be awhile.

End of Fei's POV [Omg. I didn't expect her's to be this long haha. Well I guess that's what happens when she's the unofficial leader :) ]

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Author's POV [?]

Suzy recovered from her surprise at being picked first and replied, "I like cute guys. I just find them so adorable! I especially like Yoseob-Oppa from B2ST! He really is the most adorable!" She then smiled a big eye smile.

"Okay now you Jia." Fei said.

"Ehh. I'm not really interested in guys at the moment. But for someone who I think has a good body would for sure have to be Bi Rain." Jia admitted with a weird look in her eyes.

"Okaaaaay then. Min you now." Fei pointedly stared at Min.

"Ummmmm I don't really like anyone but I think a lot of people are cute or good looking." Min tried to avoid the eyes of her members.

"There's more isn't there. Go on and admit it." Jia said.

"Well I think Chansung and Junho-Oppas are very kind, good-looking and I never noticed until earlier but they have really nice butts!" She finally admitted and then hung her head down in embarassment. 

Suzy and Jia started laughing and said to Min, " You like them for their butts?!" "Aniyo! I like their appearances and personalities too. It's just that their butts are a bonus." Min retorted.

They all turned to Fei. "What? What are you guys looking at? "

"It's your turn." They all said giving Fei looks.

"Lee Min Ho? He looks really cool in dramas.'" She finally admitted.

"Ehhh. Really? But everyone likes him for that reason" Suzy complained.

"Anyways! Now that we all that we have like someone. We must make a promise. No matter how much we want to act on our feelings, we cannot date or see anyone until we are famous idols. We have to be known like our Wonder Girl sunbaes! Anyone who breaks this promise any time before we become famous will be punished. We can't have relationships interfering with our goals and our career. Agreed?" Fei said to the group.

All four of the girls put their hands in front of them and touched overlapped them. "Agreed!" They all said. 

" Now let's go grab some food and head home. It's been a long day." Fei said as she grabbed her stuff. 

The other girls followed suit and grabbed their stuff. Min with all of her snacks, ipod, phone and still damp hoodie. Jia with Orange and her phone and dog food. And lastly Suzy, with her phone, books and videogame. She was the last one out of the door and turned off the lights.

Meanwhile at a dorm not too far away, there were some boys reflecting on what had happened that day...

                                                                                                                                                                                                                

So What do you guys think so far? 

I'm trying to post as much as I can whilst writing 2 essays for school, cooking, and stocking up things in my basement for preparation for Hurricane Irene that is going to be here in a couple of hours. Wish me luck riding it out. And God Bless anyone else who may be affected! <3

I'll update as soon as I can :)