Is there someone else?

The Promise.

In the kitchen, Min was sitting on the floor freaking out about what had just happened.

She was wondering why her heart was beating so fast.

"I mean... I didn't hate it. And oppa is pretty cute. And he's sweet, and he understands me, and- AISH! What am I saying?! "

"You are supposed to watch over the boys! NOT start to like one. Get your head on straight! Besides, you made a promise to the girls! No dating until we are top stars!" 

Min continued to spazz out over what was going on between her and Chansung.

And lucky for her, Chansung was doing the same exact thing.

In the bathroom:

"Aissh. What are you doing Chansung?! First you hug her, and now you touch her face! What are you going to do next? Kiss her?!"

"Kiss her... kissing her wouldn't be so bad, would it? I mean, I bet she has soft lips and- WAIT?! What am I thinking about?!"

"Min is practically my sister! She probably only thinks of me as a brother and this would be soooo awkward."

"Man oh man, maybe I should tell the guys and ask for their opinions...."

Chansung decided to do that when he got home, but decided to actually wash up like he told Min he would.

He went to turn on the faucet water, and when he did, it spewed all over him.

"Ahhhh! Crap! I have clean this up! First, I have to see if I can get a shirt from Min."

He decided to take off his shirt and go ask Min for a towel and shirt. 

However, when he did, he walked into a conversation he didn't want to hear.

In the kitchen:

*Ring ring ring*

Min: Hello?

Person: Hey Min. It's me.

Min: Jay? What's going on?

Jay: I just wanted to check up on you and ask how things are going with what I've asked of you.

Min: Oh. About that. I'm having difficulties but don't worry. When I make my promises, I keep them.

Jay: I know you do. How are you?

Min: I'm doing okay I guess. I miss you oppa.

Jay: I know, I miss you too Minnie. But stay strong okay? We'll see each other soon. Don't worry.

Min: Really? Are you sure oppa? Because I really miss you. Things haven't been the same without you here.

Jay: Yep. Don't worry too much okay? I have to go now, but I'll call you again soon. Love you Min.

Min: Love you too oppa.

After Min hung up the phone, she was startled to hear a voice behind her.

"Jay? Was that Jay-hyung?" Chansung asked.

"Oh Chansung yeah. It was him." Min replied as she took in the scene of a shirtless Chansung. *Dang. Wait why is he shirtless?*

"What did he call about?"

"Eh? Oh nothing really." Min replied trying not to reveal anything.

"Ah I see. Okay." Chansung replied with a closed expression on his face.

"Umm why are you shirtless?" Min finally decided to ask.

"Oh. I tried to turn on the sink but ended up soaking myself in the process. Can I borrow a t-shirt?" He asked.

"Eh? Oh I'm sorry. I forgot to warn you about my sink. And sure, lemme get one for you."

She disappeared for a few minutes and returned with a shirt that had Peroro on it.

Chansung put it on and noticed that it fit him perfectly.

"Thanks Min. I have to go now. I had a great day. See you next time." He said quickly as he headed to the door.

"Yeah, thanks op-" Min began to reply but Chansung had already shut the door.

As Chansung made his way home, he couldn't help but say to himself, " Of course she wouldn't be affected by my actions. She even said it herself to Jay, she LOVES him. Of course she was so depressed when he left. She lost her boyfriend. Tch."

 

Ugh oh. Do I spy a jealous Chansung?

Why yes. Yes I do.

__________________________________________________________

Haha hey guys :) I'm back with a really quick update.

You guys should already know about the whole chapter situation. If not refer to 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/69868/14 

:) Thank you 

-Nicoleicole