A Day In YG Entertainment

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's alright , I can sleep on the couch" Jiyong smiled lightly and assured Heather. Heather looked at Jiyong and her eyebrows furrowed , wouldn't he be cold. "It's alright , we can sleep together on the bed but i don't mean anything else" Heather ranted and blushed. Jiyong's eyes twinkled , "Really? Arasso" He beamed and the both of them got ready to leave the hotel to tour the island . "Where do you want to go?"Jiyong asked when they were all dressed to go. "Uhmmmm. I wore clothes for bikini since it is more of a beach here" Heather replied. 

 

"UHmm... How about Gabriel Island so we can go for snorkelling to. " Jiyong suggested and they head out to their destination. When they reach the beach , girls with bikini and boys wearing only shorts surrounded them. Heather was expecting Jiyong to flirt back but he just brush the girls who were smiling at him off. They found a place where they could suntan first and Heather took off her white sundress, revealing her red bikini. It was a regular triangular shaped one and shows Heather's figure very well. 

 

Jiyong groaned when a lot of males started eyeing Heather and some even approached her for her number but she kinly refuses. The camera stopped filming for a while and the staffs went for lunch. The two of them stayed lying on the chair. "Harin-ah" Jiyong called out. "Yeah?" Heather said coldly. "I did not mean what I was saying to Yoona that day. I was just carried away. I was a playboy before meeting you and I changed now. I was just joking around with her , which may seem to be flirting.I'm Sorry" Jiyong looked down. 

 

Heather reached out and lifted his chin, "Hey , it's alright. I understand. I know you are not that type of person now so lets have fun!!!" She smiled sweetly at Jiyong and he smiled back. 

 

They went for snorkelling and went to several places before returning to the hotel . "I'm so tired. Probably the jet-lag" Heather said as she sat on the sofa after both of them finished bathing. Jiyong looked at Heather who sat beside him and gulped. Heather was wearing a large white dress shirt that is most probably meant for guys and a black cotton shorts. "Is what I'm wearing uncomfortable for you?" Heather winked as she resumed to eating her late night snack , watching a movie. 

 

His eyes travelled to her long , white and milky thighs before snapping out of his ertic thoughts and mentally scolded himself. "No not really" He replied, before leaning close to her , breaths apart. "As long as you are comfortable , I would be" He smirked before turning away and laughed loudly at Heather's face. "YAH! Of course I am" Heather slapped his arm. They continued watching the movie in silence until suddenly Jiyong heard sobs. 

 

"What happen?" He asked worriedly. "H-How can they not end up together , and the female character passed away , Whyyy" Heather sobbed and Jiyong chuckled before pulling her to his embrace. "Aigoo... Harin Baby , it's just a show" He rubbed her arm softly. "But it's so sad" She cried. "Aigoo... You must be tired, Come on let's turn in" Jiyong said and he carried her bridal style to the bedroom. 

 

Jiyong her hair softly after putting her down at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter