California.

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The air of california~~~~" CL dramatically sighed as they touched down at California. "We came here many times for music shows but never had the time to explore.And now, finally" Heather said excitedly. "Okay now where do we go?" Seungri asked. "Oh, My cousin actually has a house here and he seldom lives in it so he said we can stay there during this trip" Heather explained. "Oh and those cars in front are rented ones , there's 4 cars so we will go with the previous car arrangement" Jiyong continued. 

 

Heather immediately rushed for the red ferrari in the front. "YAH! ANDWAE I wanted the Porsche Boxster" Jiyong protested. "PPALI get up the car or I'm driving off already" Heather shouted. "You are drving, aish" Jiyong gave up and reluctantly went up the Ferrari. 

 

"Oh goshhhhhhhhhhh your cousin's house is daebak" Seungri said when they all alighted in front of the house.

"That big sized pool " Hyuna squealed. "And the house facing seaside" Daesung dramatically said. "Now let's go in and rest since we are jet-lag" TOP yawned. As they went in, the sleeping arrangement was:

Jiyong & Heather

Daesung & Taeyeon

Seungri & CL

Taeyang & TOP

Hyuna & Hara

"I'm so tireddddd" Heather collapsed on the king-sized bed. "I know right but I'm gonna wash up first." Jiyong said as he rushed to the bathroom. "YAH! I want to wash up alreadyyyy" Heather whined. "Its revenge" Jiyong smirked before closing the door. "Tch. You will regret" Heather yelled back but Jiyong ignored her. Heather took the her clothes, shampoo, body wash , towel and comb and looked for spare bathrooms. 

 

"UNNIE NOOOO , We two are going to wash up first. You should go and ask the couples then" Hara and Hyuna protested. Heather pouted and passed by Daesung and Taeyeon's room and knocked . "unnie~ can I wash up here?" Heather asked. "Ani~~ Daesung Oppa is bathing" Taeyeon shook her head. "Ask Chaerin" Taeyeon said. Heather snorted and was about to enter RiRin's room when moans and groans were heard from outside.

 

"Wow? OMG" Heather giggled. And the only room she haven't check was Taeyang and TOP's. Heather knocked. "Oppa are you guys resting? Can I wash up here." Heather used her puppy eyes. "Err-Err Yeah, we aren't rushing" Taeyang stuttered and allowed Heather to enter. "Oh TOP Oppa!" Heather beamed. "Why aren't you bathing?" TOP asked. "Jiyong Oppa didn't allow me to bathe first and the other rooms were occupied except for yours" Heather explained. 

 

"Aigoo... Jiyong is such a child sometimes. Take your time to bathe , we can wait" Taeyang smiled. Heather couldn't help but gushed inside about Taeyang's eye smile. "Thanks Oppa" Heather smiled sweetly back and Taeyang blushed slightly. 

"Aish whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter