Strong Heart Pt. 2 & Jealousy

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I was a fan of Infinite for a very long time and L-ssi drama is appealing to me " Heather said. "Ahhhhhh... L-ssi. He's a very charming guy indeed" Seunggi teased. "What about a video message to him?" Hodong smirked. "Ahh... WAE" Heather put up a cold face. "Aigoo... just do it. Use oppa~" Seunggi encouraged. 

 

"Aish Waeeeee. Annyeonghasaeyo L Oppa, I'm a big fan of Infinite!! Umm... Do well in your drama and Stay healthy. You have been very charming and attractive. And you are my ideal type! Hwaiting!! " Heather beamed. "Say you love him" Hodong urged. "Aniya, inspirits , it isn't like that!!" Heather denied. "So what does the virtual husband have to say about this?" Seunggi asked cheekily. "Heather-ssi is obviously jealous so she tried to get revenge" Jiyong said proudly and the guests booed. 

 

"Aniya. L-ssi is really appealing to me!! I'm a total fan" Heather insisted. "Aish Lee Harin!" Jiyong groaned and the guests cracked up. "But, Seungri is here today but he's been quiet all the while? Jiyong-ssi should reveal something about him"Hodong urged. "Umm... Big Bang has debuted for 6 years right? So... 2 years back, we are really tired about our schedules and our celebrity life. We decided to run away for a period of time" Jiyong started out. 

 

"Neh~ And from this story, you will know that Seungri is a real traitor" Taeyang said, pointing accusingly at Seungri. "We got everything prepared, car, money and everything. And when we were about to leave, Seungri was the only one missing so TOP hyung called him asking his whereabouts and if he's joining. Seungri sounded suspicious and asked for the details of our escape plan.And about 15 mins later, we got a phonecall from YG Sajangnim to return to the company. Then, we got scolded" Jiyong continued and gestured Taeyang to complete the story. 

 

"And it turns out that Seungri did something wrong and in order to escape the punishment, he had to reveal about something s secretly did and just nice, TOP hyung called him so he betrayed us. But in the end, YG gave us a 1-month vacation." Taeyang explained and everyone laughed at Seungri's actions. "Ehhhh this story will ruin my image" Seungri frowned.

 

"And... He watches "Taeyang revealed and everyone nodded along. "We knew that all along, its his image since a long time ago" Seunggi joked and CL frowned, upset while she glared at Seungri.

"Are you guys free now?" Heather asked the 3 boys and the girls as she continued packing her stuff. "Where do you want to go?" Jiyong approached her and hugged her waist as she packed her stuff. "YAH! I'm packing my bag. And I was thinking of having dinner toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter