First Meeting

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Starts Filming* *1,2,3 Camera!!!*

 

June 20, 2012

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, 88's Heather imnida!! I'm very honoured to be casted on Strong Heart." . 

*fastforward*

"What is one program that you have always wanted to attend?" Lee Seunggi asked. "It would totally be We Got Married." , "Why?" Ho Dong asked. "Ahh... It's just that I want to see how marriage life would be like , and get to know more Korean Celebrities instead of sticking to my SM Oppa-deul."Heather answered, sending a wink to the camera , it was not a everyday thing for the Ice Queen of 88 to act dorky and cheerful. Hearing that, everyone cracked up. 

"Attending We Got Married would be cool. " G-Dragon answered when asked this question. "Why" The interviewer asked. "Uh... I can get to know pretty girls. Oh , just kidding. most importantly, its the experience and bonding that means a lot. Like making more friends if my partner in WGM is a socialized person. " Jiyong smiled. 

Heather stepped out of her dorm with her members , closing the door properly while the maknae, Hyuna picked up an envelope on the floor. "Oh? Unnie!!! You have a letter for you. Maybe a fan letter?" Hyuna said cheerfully as she opened it enthusiastically. Seeing the contents inside , she shrieked loudly , stuttering her unnie-deul. "KIM HYUNA BWOYAH" Taeyeon groaned , covering her ears since she was right beside her previously. 

 

"Unnie Oh My God look at this " Hyuna showed CL , Hara and Taeyeon the contents and they all shrieked at the same time. "YAH! Come on show me also . It's my letter" Heather narrowed her eyes. "Oh My God Unnie , you are so damn lucky." When she opened the envelope , her eyes widened . 

 

 

                          Annyeonghasaeyo , Heather-ssi , you are being casted on We Got Married!! Please head to Donghae Beach this Friday on 10am to meet your partner in WGM...

 

"Woah. I wonder who's my partner , gosh." Heather said as the 5 of them got into their van to head to promote their comeback. "Come on let's guess omg." . "Super Junior Oppa? " Hara guessed. "Oh no , not SM pls." Heather cringed as the others all laughed. "Wae Ha Rin?" CL asked as she chuckled , they are same aged btw. "I know too much about them and I also saw their ugly sides so NO. And don't call me by my real name though I know you miss your little sister." Heather shaked her head.

 

"CNBLUE?" Hara asked again. "You are so bad at boys... I already felt like falling asleep when I saw YongSeo's WGM , No offense" Heather replied. "How about Big Bang?" CL asked. "Yeah. I heard G-Dragon sunbaenim chose you as his ideal type in our group. " Taeyeon said , agreeing. "Nah. Did you even see his seaweed hair? it's so gay!" Heather frowned. 

 

"Hey it's called swag , unnie" Hyuna whined. "Pfft. 88 is the real swag" Heather smirked as she put on the last accessory and head to the stage with her members tagging behind. "Let's Kill This." 

Other side: 

 

"Hyung! Hyung! Ireona!" Jiyong groaned after hearing Seungri's voice. "Go away, I'm sleeping " He yelled. "Hyung, you have a letter" Seungri said. "I can read it after I wake up. GET OUT NOW" Jiyong growled. Seungri gulped before continuing. "Its a casting letter for We Got Married." 

 

"BWOH?!" Jiyong immediately jumped up. " Are you serious?Woah" Jiyong read the contents and beamed. "FInally" 

 

All the Big Bang members rushed in to see his reaction. "Who do you think it is? " Taeyang asked. "Global Version , Kiko?" Top teased. "Hyung! She kept pestering me and I can't take it. She threaten that if I don't follow her on Instagram, She will reveal that we are in a relationship when it isn't even true . " Jiyong whined. Daesung patted hs shoulder . 

 

"Who would you want it to be?" Taeyang asked. "No YG artistes pls." Jiyong replied before heading to shower and going to shop for new clothes. 

Friday, 8.30am

"UGH Freak I still want to sleep!!!" Heather shrieked but excitedly sat up and started her preparation. 

9.30am

"Aish , so nervous" Jiyong said as his van headed to the beach. 

 

His hands was sweaty and his forehead was wet with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter