Strong Heart

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ireona baby" Jiyong's voice resounded in Heather's ear. Heather turned to the other side, "5 mins" Heather closed her eyes again. "Come on, you have been saying that for the last 15 minutes. Time for breakfast" Jiyong groaned and smacked her . "Oh My God, Oppa can you stop being ert for a moment, I can see clearly what you are doing in the room" CL shook her head before resuming her breakfast. "Your own boyfriend is more erted" Jiyong teased and CL blushed at his words. 

 

Heather bolted up and rubbed her eyes cutely. "How did I end up on your bed and what time is it?" She growled, upset that her sleeping time is interrupted. "Its already 9am. And I carried you here when I woke up in the morning, your back looked like it was aching" Jiyong smiled. "Um... Okay" Heather was about to get off the bed and Jiyong stopped her. "Where's my morning kiss?" He puckered his lips to Heather. 

 

Heather then placed her fingers on his lips,pushing him away. "WAIT" She said before heading to the bathroom to wash up. "AISH, always a clean freak" Jiyong groaned. "I heard that! You are a clean freak too by the way" Heather shouted. "Aigoo what a cute couple, their conversation can be heard from here" Taeyeon cooed. "We are a cuter couple" Daesung smirked as he sees Taeyeon blush. 

 

Soon, the couple joined the rest at the dining table. "So what do we have today?" CL asked. "Sajangnim called me and said that despite our holiday some of us have one schedule today as Strong Heart has been aiming to cast Me, Hyuna and CL for a very long time" Heather asked, remembering the manager's calls to her midnight while the other 2 girls groaned. "Assa!" Hara high fived Taeyeon. 

 

"Wahhhh Jinja? Me, Seungri and Taeyang has the exact schedule as well" Jiyong said, surprised. "Oh we are going to the same variety show? wow" Hyuna gasped. "Seems fun though" CL smiled. "Of course it would be, your boyfriend is going" CL then smacked Seungri's head at his statement. "We have to be careful though, especially Seungri Oppa, Both me and Jiyong Oppa is in WGM so its normal if we are close" Heather warned. 

"Today who do we have as our guest?" Lee Seunggi greeted. "It's a refreshing end of year 2012!!! We have Big Bang's G-Dragon, Seungri, Taeyang, 88's Heather, CL , Hyuna, Girl's Day Mina, Wonder Girls' Sohee, Teentop's L.Joe ,Actor Park Shinhye, Yoon Si Yoon. " Kang Hodong introduced as each idols bowed to the viewers. "First, let's have 88's greeting first since its ladies first" Lee Seunggi joked. 

 

88 bowed , "its 88!!, Annyeonghasaeyo, 88 imnida" The girls bowed. "Next, we will have Big Bang's greeting" Hodong said. "Annyeonghasaeyo Big Bang imnida" the boys bowed. "Wahhhhh I just realise the WGM couple is here, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter