Hope

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyong sent Heather back to her apartment, holding her in one of his arms in front of the doorstep. He began knocking on the door , "OPEN THE DOOR" Jiyong shouted. Heather held him back. "Aniya, I have the keys, the girls went out for supper"She said weakly, reaching into her pockets for the dorm keys. 

 

After they both enter, Jiyong immediately asked Heather to go for a shower to freshen herself. 

 

Many thoughts were in Heather's mind when she stepped into the bathroom. Was hanging out with her best friend wrong, Aish. 

 

When she stepped out, the aroma of kimchi jiggae wafted towards her nose. Then, the next scene made her heart stop. Jiyong was stirring the pot of soup with their pink apron around his waist. She can't help but think if Jiyong is her future husband, with kids running around their house, and then she snapped out of it when she thought of Kiko. "What are you doing?" Heather asked coldly. 

 

"Are you done bathing? Quick , fill your stomach before I apply the medicine for you." Jiyong pulled her to the dining table and then serving his dish. "Is this edible?" Heather tried to joke, since she wants to be nice to Jiyong for helping her. "YAH this girl seriously" Jiyong yelled. "Arasso. Oppa eat too." Jiyong nodded and went to the kitchen to get his serving. Heather then tried the Kimchi Jiggae. 

 

Actually, it improved from the first time Jiyong cooked for her but it was kinda too spicy, but still edible. 

"Can you please be more gentle omg I think its gonna be painful" Heather groaned. "I havent even apply yet" Jiyong chuckled. Heather shifted around in her seat , nervous. Jiyong used an alcohol swab , holding Heather's legs in place. He carefully cleaned the wounds and mentally cursed himself for not coming earlier. "Does this happen more than twice? after the scandal broke out and they hurt you , did they hurt you again?" Jiyong asked, anger slowly rising . 

 

"Yes. I was shopping with my members when they started throwing rocks at me." Heather looked down. "Harin baby , it's alright , let Oppa protect you next time" Jiyong lifted her chin. They stared at each other for a few minutes before Heather looked away. "Why did you suddenly appear? Were you looking for me?" Heather asked, coughing awkwardly. "Um, yes. Why were you avoiding me" Jiyong asked. 

 

"What? I didnt." Heather replied. "You obviously did. " Jiyong stated. "Okay let's not talk about this anymore, I'm tired." 

 

"No , Heather wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter