Worst

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyong reached the conference room , Heather was already inside, looking like the Ice Queen she always was. "Annyeonghasaeyo" Heather stood up and greeted coldly, ignoring the pleading glances from Jiyong. "So... Heather , you are redrawing We Got Married on what reason" The PD asked. "Her schedules are very full this few days and she couldn't rest. With WGM , I think she would already faint from exhaustion" Her manager said. 

 

Jiyong stared at Heather, "That isn't the real reason behind it , is it?" Jiyong raised his voice. Heather stared back coldly but remained speechless. "Now now , Jiyong stop it" His manager held him and asked him to calm down. "Ok... so we would just release the news. Any objections" The PD said. "I object" Jiyong stood up. 

 

"You call yourself a professional artist and this is what you do? Just because you felt useless , inferior and indignant , you can ditch a show that your fan enjoys. How professional to mix personal with work." Jiyong smirked. Heather stood up and leaned over  her face cm from Jiyong's. "I will consider this as a challenge. We will see G-Dragon ssi , who's the one that is professional" Heather scoffed before leaving the conference room. 

Filming:

"Okay... we will start the filming in 3...2...1. " The PD signals. The WGM couple was currently in an amusement park. 

 

"Oppa let's go to that scary ride" Heather said cheerfully and Jiyong was shocked , did she forgive me already? "N-Neh? Arasso. lets go. " Jiyong smiled. 'I'm gonna make you quit the show yourself. Professional? My ' Heather thought.' "Oppa. We should go to the back row. It seems like its scarier though. " Heather cheered and they went to the ride. 

 

After the ride ends , Heather was asking Jiyong to buy her ice cream. "I want ice cream Oppa. Strawberry" Heather pointed to the ice cream stand. "Arasso. Wait here. " When Jiyong is here , she took the ice cream and her lips. Jiyong unconsciously leaned in and they kissed for the first time in front of cameras. Heather , surprising Jiyong kissed him back  as passionately , when the kiss ended , however , weirdly Heather didn't blush like the previous times. 

 

"Oppa . Ahhhh" Heather suddenly fed Jiyong who's eyes opened wide. She totally forgave me. But why didn't she blush? 

Filming Ends. 

"Harin Baby , do you have time ? Do you wanna hang out? " Jiyong happily asked Heather. "I have no time to spend with people like you." Heather replied coldly , packing her items. "Haven't you forgave me , you weren't like this earlier. " Jiyong replied, confused. "Look here, G-Dragon ssi , I was just giving fan service to our shippers, professionally like what you stated.Just stick back to your girl , why are you even bothering me" Heather finished her sentence coldly , trying to ignore the pain she felt seeing the look of hurt in Jiyong's eyes as she approached Nichkun who's waiting for her. 

 

"You look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter