Date

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ooooooooohhhh" Came the teasings from the 88's girls . "Yah! Be Quiet" Heather blushed as she stared at the TV Screen . All of them were watching the first episode of WGM . All of them were squealing non stop at the teasings made by G-Dragon to Heather. 

 

Then G-Dragon's face was shown on the screen , before he started talking. Hearing every sincere word of his , the other 4 girls squealed uncontrollably . "Aww... So SWEET" Hara said. "The Dragon has melted our ice queen's heart" Taeyeon said dreamily. "Woohoo!!!" All of them cheered again. "Yah! Shut up" 

Jiyong arrived at their dating place first , with cameras that already started filming. They were arranged to go to COEX Mall to shop. "UH... Annyeonghasaeyo , G-Dragon-imnida" He bowed to the camera and fans who are surrounding them. "Oppa I ship you and Heather-unnie" A fan shouted . "Oh I ship too" Jiyong pretended to fangirl also as the crowd laughed . "HaYong !!!" Another fan shouted . "I like that shipping name " He winked. 

 

"Yah! Are you flirting " Heather smirked as she entered the scene. "KYAAAA OMG OMFG HEATHER !!!!!!!!!!!!"All the male crowd was screaming while Jiyong stood there , pouting . As she walked closer, he held her hand , "Why do you attract so much attention. " He groaned. "Simply coz I'm Heather" She dramatically flipped her hair as the crowd started laughing again. 

 

"Come on , we gotta go. VIPs and ERAs , Pls give us some privacy . Just catch everything on TV!!!" Jiyong shouted . "ALRIGHT!!!" The fans replied. Heather and Jiyong was holding Hands as they stepped into the mall. They started walking around as it has been a long time since they visited this mall. "Wah~ So pretty" Heather cooed as she sees the decoration around. 

 

"Come on , lets walk around" As they strolled past all the shops , they notice a lot of accessories like rings and couple items. "Let's enter this shop" Jiyong said excitedly. "OMG this is cute" Heather smiled at the phone strap. "Let's buy it , come on we have to choose out wedding rings too." After buying the phone strap , Jiyong pulled Heather into the Cartier shop. "Yah! The rings here are expensive" Heather protested. 

 

"Just follow me " 

In the end... 

Heather's Ring (Rose Gold)

 

Jiyong's Ring (White Gold)

"Omg I would pay you back  I swear , Oppa" Heather exclaimed. "Nooooo Thats my gift for you as a husband"  Jiyong denied. "Aish" Heather groaned. "Let's help each other wear it " They help put on on each other's finger and smiled when they put their hands side by side , totally enjoying the scene . Jiyong took out his phone and took a picture of their hands side by  side and posted on his Instagram account. 

 

"Now lets head to somewhere more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter