New House

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This time , they agreed to meet at Han River. And... Unlike the previous time , Heather reached first. As it is Autumn , almost reaching Winter , it was very cold there. She hugged her body and blamed herself for wearing such thin clothes

Heather stood there , shivering as the cold air hit her. She can't wait to just go indoors . " , Where is Jiyong" The cameras have already started filming her. Just then , Jiyong approached her slowly from the back , 'Why did she wear so thin clothes?' He thought. He walked slowly and hugged her from behind. Heather felt a sudden feel of warmth and smelled his familiar scent and smiled.

 

When Heather turned around , she pouted at his outfit. "Lucky boy. I'm freezing" She groaned. Hearing her words , Jiyong took off his blazer , 'Here' He offered. "Nahh. You would be cold" She smiled softly. "Just take it" He put it over her shoulders. "Come on , let's head to my car first. " Jiyong said. As they walked the long way to the car park, his arms were around her waist . Suddenly , Heather felt Jiyong shivering and she chuckled and took off the blazer. "Here , just take it back . " Heather giggled. 

 

"I'm the man here , just wear it" Jiyong help her wear it again . this time Heather leaned forward and snuggled to Jiyong , as he sighed , feeling her heat . Before they went inside his car , Heather's manager passed Heather a paper bag. As soon as they went in , Jiyong turn on the heater and Heather passed him her present , "My present for my hubby" Heather beamed.

When Jiyong opened the paper bag , it consisted of many branded goods. What Heather bought for him was first , the Balmain Phyton-trim blazer , Balmain studded belt , Miu Miu crystal embellished glitter finish brouges and Karen Walker Deep Freexe Crazy Tortoise sunglasses. "OMG , how do you know what I want? I was planning to buy all these tonight!!! but  , I can't accept this" Jiyong said excitedly. 

 

"Let's just say its instinct , I will return you the bridal dress and couple ring if you dont accept this " Heather smirked. "Aish , Arasso ,I'm keeping it" He beamed with a twinkle in his eyes and started driving. Just then , they received a mission card. 

 

"WE GOT MARRIED

Today , You are supposed to get to your new house. If you have not find one yet , you have to do it now." 

 

"Ah... House " Heather nodded. "Which area do you want to leave in ? " Jiyong asked , one hand interwined with Heather. "Uhh...near a beach !!!" Heather said excitedly . "Arasso. I'm so relieved , I just bought the house yesterday after they told me to and I figured that you like the beach!" Jiyong beamed. 

 

"Omo Jinja? I can't wait to go there!!!" Heather exclaimed. 

"Beautiful" Heather stared at the house in awe. "I know right" Jiyong wrapped his arm around Heather's waist. 

"How much is it?"Heather asked. "Not much" Jiyong chuckled when Heather pouted. "I have to pay too" Heather said. "What I want my wife to do is to rest at home while I work so the wife would never pay for the apartment . Its alright , SBS paid 80% of it and we can actually bring back friends to stay anytime and this apartment is under our name" Jiyong smiled. 

 

................................<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter