Why can't it be me

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Something is happening. Come up now Hyung."

 

Seungri's panicked voice shocked Jiyong. Jiyong and Taeyang ran to the room straight away. "Hyung Hyung you can't go in" Daesung stopped him. "What just happened?" Jiyong asked frantically. "I was just talking to Heather and when I almost got out of the room, her heart beat slowed down drastically so the oppadeul called the doctor" CL explained. But Jiyong just stayed silent as he watched the doctor save Heather. 

 

'Heather-ah, you can't do this. We haven't show the world that we are dating yet. We haven't got married and have kids yet. Please Baby, Stay with me.' Jiyong thought as he watch Heather's weak body lying on the bed through the transparent glass. They watched as the doctors used the defibrillator to save Heather. A few minutes later, the doctor came out and they can see Heather's heart rate returning to normal. 

 

"There's a possibility that the heart is triggered due to the hit in the head during the accident, which is why it slowed down suddenly. Her condition is currently stabilized but if she doesn't wake up in a day, she would be in a life-risking situation. But she's considered strong willed to withstand it well" The doctor said as Jiyong crashed down on the floor. "HYUNG HYUNG" Daesung called out, as he supported Jiyong on the seat. 

 

"Why does it have to be her? " Jiyong chuckled darkly, tears streaming down. "Hyung..." Seungri said. "I SAID WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HER? IT SHOULD BE ME , WHY , WHY" Jiyong shouted. "Jiyong, calm down" Taeyang and TOP said. "No, why calm down? I plan this entire ing surprise. I should have just met her straight in her parents house. WHY! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY" Jiyong yelled as he punched the wall. 

 

"KWON JI YONG, GET YOUR SENSES BACK" Taeyang yelled even louder and sighed, going forward to hug Jiyong. "Youngbae-ah, Ottokhae? If she d-doesn't wake up tomorrow, its life-risking, Youngbae, life-risking. I can't lose her. I will die too, no Youngbae, I just can't. We still haven't get married and have kids, We made a promise to stay together as a couple for the next 50 years or so but I'm afraid she would break it."Jiyong rambled on and on. 

 

"Jiyong-ah, listen, Heather, the one we all know, hates breaking promises. She would get through this, I know she will. Didn't you hear what the doctor said just now? Heather is strong-willed and she doesn't give up easily, trust her, okay?" Taeyang patted Jiyong's shoulder. "Oppa, drink something to cool yourself down" Hyuna passed Jiyong a cup of hot coffee. "Thanks" Jiyong replied. 

"Jiyong? Are you okay to talk now?" YG  called Jiyong. "Neh, Hyung." Jiyong replied softly. "I know this isn't the time but the media is rushing us and spreading rumors. I have discussed with Sooman Hyung and we decided to ask how you want to handle this situation" YG asked. "Hyung, can you just say that its my personal matter and you decided to only reveal after a few weeks?" Jiyong said and YG  agreed before hanging up. 

 

Jiyong laid his guitar on the floor since he was singing for Heather earlier and scrolled through the news, 

 

"88's Heather and Big Bang's G-Dragon dating?"

Fans have said to have seen G-Dragon entering the hospital as early as 7am before leaving at 12am at night. Resources has said they have been dating ever since the WGM show started. Fans could see G-Dragon looking devastated as he entered the hospital, sometimes tearing up even. 

 

Are both of them dating? We will wait as SM and YG releases an official statement regarding their relationship and Heather's cond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter