Vacation

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From then onwards , Heather just gave short replies to Jiyong, through messages or phone calls. They are having their filming today as the previous times , 88 and Big Bang is really busy. When Heather reached the filming site , Jiyong was already there , putting on makeup. She settled down on the makeup table beside Jiyong and her stylist started to touch up on her makeup.

 

"Annyeong Harin-ah" Jiyong greeted. "Annyeonghasaeyo" Came Heather's cold reply. After they both finished their makeup, they gathered around the PD. "What are we gonna do now?" Heather asked curiously. "Ask Jiyong" The PD smiled and turned back to discuss with the photographer. "Where are we going?" Heather asked coldly. "Secret, Come on , get on my car first." Jiyong beamed but Heather just replied with a blank look. 

 

During the drive, it was very quiet and the atmosphere was very cold. "Have you eaten?" Jiyong tried to break the silence. Heather suddenly thought of what CL told her , 'Be professional' She suddenly put on a smile "I ate already. You?" Jiyong got shocked at her change of expression and stuttered, "Y-Yes". "Are we going out of Seoul?" Heather asked, noticing the road to Incheon Airport. "You will see" Jiyong smirked. When they reached the Incheon Airport, many fans were surrounding them . 

 

"Which country are you two going?" A fan shouted out and so followed the others but the couple just smiled and proceeded to check their flight status. "Which Country?" Heather asked but Jiyong just smirked and looked back to the board. 

 

"The flight from Korea to Mauritius managed by Korean Airlines is now ready for boarding"

 

Hearing the announcement , Jiyong dragged Heather to the check in area and passed both of their passports to the officer. "YAH how did you get my passport" Heather glared at Jiyong . "Hyuna passed it to me" Jiyong smiled cheekily. Even though everyone would think Jiyong left a bad impression on the whole 88 , it isn't true. Hyuna, their maknae still ships her unnie with Jiyong badly . 

 

Heather made a mental note to kill Hyuna before grudgingly get pulled into the airplane. They easily settled in the business class of the airplane. "Would you like to drink anything?" The stewardess flirt with Jiyong. 'oh my gosh, not again' She expec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter